Erik

2023 Income Drive

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that the site's operating budget comes from the income we receive from donations, subscriptions, and ads. While our site traffic remains constant our advertising revenue has dropped. Changes to the way Google pays for advertisements and lower ad interest from advertisers have led to publishers, like us, taking drops in ad income. With shrinking ad revenue combined with fewer subscription plan purchases the site is on life support. Our donations for the year total $720 or a monthly average of $80.

The good news is you can help by donating, renewing a subscription, or starting a new subscription. Use the links below to help.  

· Renew Subscription 

· New Subscription 

· Donate

• Like 6

Special recognition and gratitude for their support: 

Wrench

Logan4

trotski00

Gepard

Hans Topp

MigBuster

GKABS

Menrva

Shootingstar2

Christopher Docherty

Muesli

Jimbib

Logan4

Gunrunner

Mue

Mayollid

Wizard43

EricJ

Octavia038

snapper 21

busdriver

crisisloaner

ZealousFoX

mk145

Lovi0715

Impulse8792

Karl_Vance

trotski00

Viggen

Major Blooknok

ludo.m54

Badinoff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I just wish I could have sent more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I donated what I can spare. Hope it helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe next week I can donate, but I will.

• Like 2

Did what I could for now. Hopefully I can donate more this year or next year.

• Thanks 1

Done, I'm happy to help and thanks again for your work on Combatace :clapping:

• Thanks 2

Got a question. I bought once a type of subscription that at the moment I thought it would suit my needs, but after it expired and trying to buy THAT subscription again,  the website denied me that, trying to "force" me to buy/choose from the other types I didn't want them. Maybe you should work here to allow me to buy what I LIKE, not to, mandatory, buy everything you've got. If you want my help as a member, at least let me choose what I want from the  bunch of options you wanna sell, that's the way I see it as a "client".

Edited by UllyB

6 hours ago, UllyB said:

Got a question. I bought once a type of subscription that at the moment I thought it would suit my needs, but after it expired and trying to buy THAT subscription again,  the website denied me that, trying to "force" me to buy/choose from the other types I didn't want them. Maybe you should work here to allow me to buy what I LIKE, not to, mandatory, buy everything you've got. If you want my help as a member, at least let me choose what I want from the  bunch of options you wanna sell, that's the way I see it as a "client".

It's possible there's some confusion. We don't try to force sell anything. However, the page you see those subscription plans on is the page for subscriptions you have not purchased or new subscriptions, or the "Purchase Subscription" page.

In your case you want to renew a subscription you have and to do that you have to use the "Manage Subscription" page which is here: https://combatace.com/clients/purchases/

Once on that page find the subscription you want to re-subscribe to and select "Manage".  On the management page you can renew, or upgrade, that subscription.

I think that's what you're looking for. Please let me know if it is not. 

Erik