-
Posts
7,351 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
166
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Soulfreak
-
-
Mal wieder etwas beleben hier... Zwar kein richtiger Film, aber schöne Dias von der F-104:
-
- 1 comment
-
- 1
-
-
- armstrong whitworth meteor
- gloster meteor
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
-
-
little skinning project beside the other (big) ones I´m currently working on. L-39V skin for the L-39C, cause we don´t got an V version. right side left to be painted & stencils need to be redone for V version.
-
-
RAF Thunderstreaks - The Final Years
Soulfreak replied to Spinners's topic in Sci-Fi/Anime/What If Forum
Looking cool, I guess for the final years a wraparound camo would be nice, like on the Hunters T.7 https://www.airfighters.com/photo/215025/M/UK-Air-Force/Hawker-Hunter-T7A/XL568/ -
congrats to the release!
-
Looking awesome Gepard! Can´t wait for the final result.
-
Damn, that looks outstanding Volker! Love your passion for details...
-
-
Maybe you should contact paulopanz via PM? As far as I know, here is no public template for the TMF F-5A available
-
Looks cool so far!
-
Yes something like that, but Gina Cockpits don´t have a radar screen.
-
-
Thanks for all your tips, but haven´t got it working yet. :-( @Sundowner have no PM from you mate... Edit: found it, thx Ant!
-
I know, but somehow in my case only radar screen appears. Already reinstalled it 2 times (with & without vers. 2.0)
-
Ok, tried the Paulo´s mod. Seems that it only adds radar. Cause only Radar screen appears on the right. So any help would be welcome.
-
During my work on the Ginas, an idea came in my mind. I have added recce cameras to the loadout. But I also wanna make em useable (as a weapon or secondary gun) & visible in Cockpit view. I thought that it should work as a targetpod or so, but best with a black & white screen window. It should only be visible when firering the secondary gun or the weapon. Does something in that direction exist or is it possible somehow? searched the KB & the forum, but didn´t find anything in that direction. Hope someone can help me in that way. Thanky in advance, da Soulman
-
Anatolia Update & Make Object's for SF
Soulfreak replied to acesfakia's topic in KB - Unorganized Topics
For sure mate! GAF & GN had a lot of em. -
Oh no Mohamad.... I hope you & your beloved ones got the power to stay strong in this situation. My prays are with you & your family my friend.
-
-
JaboG 32 is not the Westfalen Sqn. JaboG 36 is called "Westfalen" ;-) Anyway nice work.
