Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. In 1968 (01.01.1968) the coding system changed to the numbers only system. But in (late) 1966 & 1967 the Letter code was sometimes also white outlined. http://www.flyjets.de/bw/einheit/bilder/lekg42-g91r3.jpg F-104G_JaboG36_DF_248.jpg (2097×965) (rolfferch.de) Here is what the Letter codes are assignet to: BW - Kennungen vor 1968 (flugzeugforum.de)
  2. JA was the code for JG 71 (fighter). DA is the correct Code for JaboG 31 (fighter bomber).
  3. Thanks for the Info mate! ;-)
  4. Any news on this one?
  5. 1st batch of skins for the IFE MB-339A modul ready
  6. Back to business!
  7. with decals it works still in general.. Look at my RT-33A KLU Skin
  8. If I remember it right, the source file for the Phantom (F-4E) was available from TW somehow. So that was a 3D Job, not just a paint job.
  9. I bet @FLOGGER23 got there something in his pocket. EDIT: for me the HFB-320M & the Hunting Percival Pembroke are still missing in SF2.
  10. Why didn´t you guys involved me???? :-( I was in Hamburg, 2 days before you were there... Anyway, looks like a great trip. Keep those memories.
  11. @sophocles just type an @ and then the members name.
  12. I tried from my PC and from my laptop. Both did not work...
  13. Got the same message as GKABS when I wanna donate....
  14. Looking forward to it mate!
  15. Just another one from me.
  16. I guess I still have my version I did for the stock F-16A with all details (stencils etc.) F-16A Blk 10 - F-16 - CombatACE Have to take a look when I´m @ home
  17. Well there is also a big Mirage mod in the work from VSN Team & @denissoliveira https://forum.dcs.world/topic/291275-mirage-iiie550-series/
  18. Am I now the only one who is posting screens??? Hornet!
  19. Great one, thanks for sharing mate!
  20. AMI twoseaters
  21. It should be the one without yellow border. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Armée_de_l'Air_(1909–1942)#/media/File:Roundel_of_France.svg
  22. Check the colors for the bottom AC. Then google images of the colors and pick up the color via an grapic program.
  23. I guess Wrench uploaded a simple template. You should do a search in the file section
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..