Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. Yes, due to changes on the inis and some texture adjustments.
  2. RAF Meteor FR.9
  3. Putting my hands on the great Fr.9 from Jarek
  4. I will go for RAF FR.9.... Btw great work Jarek!
  5. It was done for Beppe´s A-26 Versions if I´m right or?
  6. Work continues with AdA & AMI
  7. I would like to recommend you guys the movie "the Captain" It is a film based on true events 2 weeks before the 2nd world war ended in Germany. The events took place in the area where I was born, grown and still live. https://youtu.be/w2hg0S6y2X8 https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/the-captian-movie.html
  8. Some more silver T-Birds (a big thanks to ravenclaw_007 for the JG71 Tulip he made me)
  9. JaboG 36 Westfalen in natural silver
  10. YAP model is DAT model. Original model is from Bobrock. Most of his models are available @ turbosquit (that is where Capun got it from).
  11. 1st, remove all white from the tga, then save as an 32bit tga file
  12. Some news: some reworked skins and some new ones
  13. Maybe helpful for painting: http://tailormadedecals.com.v150678.kasserver.com/public/placements/Prop/Fw190/Fw190A8Luftwaffe.PDF
  14. Maybe this can be helpful: http://tailormadedecals.com.v150678.kasserver.com/public/placements/Jets/SukhoiSu27/Su27RussianBasicStencils.PDF
  15. Already out for a looong time. mandantory screen:
  16. T-33A & RT-33A
  17. Any one got news about WTR?
  18. Don´t count on me, I´m full with other projects & real life stuff.... Sorry!
  19. I guess Jarek has there something in the pipeline...
  20. Just another Huey screen..
  21. Souli´s hands on Jarek's Huey:
  22. Danke Volker, dass hilft mir schon etwas weiter!
  23. MAC sounds very interesting for me...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..