Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. Wooooh.... Looks pretty cool!!!
  2. Armourdave did a Betty for Strike Fighters 1. But i don´t know where it is exactly. I think you have to search a while! Only found Bob´s update pack... http://combatace.com/files/file/5803-mitsubishi-g4m2-betty-skin-ini-update-pak/
  3. Cool Baffmeister, elsewise I (the real Carlo), had quick & dity done something!
  4. Thank you Mate! BTW, really a great model Enrico (as all your models)!
  5. Maybe you should shoot Aleks (the 3d guy) an PM!!!
  6. But you are still you, only I´m you (in Bob´s eyes)!!!
  7. No problem Bob!
  8. No one can help me with the numbers for the 14 RT-33A in AMI service??? :-(
  9. I´m not Paulo!!!!!!!
  10. in which Missions? If you choose a recon, intercept or cap mission they show up. For example in a strike mission they don´t (in light air activity) it is so since Strike Fighters Project 1.... A good way to control / edit enemy air activity is the mission editor from TK....
  11. Thanks for the update Ant!
  12. Have that only when I´m running (sh**y) SF2 NA....
  13. what??? I do do... maybe you can make it better..Kevin or somebody else..... *lol* skins have all textures included, somehow the effects don´t work for me...
  14. RT-33A rolling to the start position....
  15. 2 more T-33A skins ready: Texas & Montana ANG.
  16. That would be so cool Monty! BTW, can you empty your Messagebox? ^^
  17. Anyone pls??? :-(
  18. I was born in the 70´s and had the luck to grow up near Hopsten Airbase (2km away from our House). Of course i was very often on the airbase to watch the Jets & some props too. Saw a lot of different types. Damn that was so great. During that time i felt in Love with the Starfighter. Starfighters were regular guests @ Hopsten Airbase in that time. JaboG 36 switched in the mid 70´s over to the F-4F so I hadn´t the luck to see an F-104G with a Westfalen Horse on it. But i had the luck to see Marine Starfighters, JaboG 33, JaboG 34, WTD 61 & AMI Starfighters. The best was that i worked during my Military Duty (1996-2000) as an ammution mechanic @ JG 72 "Westfalen" (JaboG 36 was redesigned to a Fighter Wing after the End of the cold war). During that time i worked on the F-4F ICE. But i saw a lot of interesting Planes and things (f.e. Emergency landing of an F-4F). I can´t remember exactly when it was, but one saturday i was with my girlfriend in a big mall. I was very bored about shopping clothes for my girl. Then there was a game store. I went in and looked around. a few minutes later i saw "Strike Fighters Project 1" I saw the F-4 on the cover, thought, hmmm looks interesting. Then i looked at the backside and "BOOOM" an F-104G Starfighter, flyable. Didn´t looked at the Prize, that was equal. Bought it for 49,99€. After that i had the Strike Fighters Virus. Registered @ SimQH & AVsim and later @ Biohaz. Rest is History!^^
  19. As we are talking about Spits, are there Templates for the Thirdwire Spitfire around?
  20. Also ich bin mir fast ziemlich sicher das es nur erprobt wurde. Die F-4F werden ja seit anfang der 90er nicht mehr als Jagdbomber eingesetzt. Erprobt wurde ja so einiges an dem Ölofen....
  21. Wurden die denn nur erprobt? Wäre mir neu das lasergelenkte Bomben engesetzt wurden an den Jabos....
  22. Hello my Italian friebds! I have got some questions regarding the RT-33A in AMI service! Maybe you could help me! 1. How many RT-33A were in service with the AMI? 2. What numbers did they wear? 3. to which squadrons did they belong? Hope you guys can help me! kind regards, Carlo
  23. Danke Volker! Werde heiute Abend mal einige Testflüge machen!
  24. Eiko
  25. 1st RT-33A Shots in a Dress
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..