-
Posts
735 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
63
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by simonmiller416
-
As we all know, the LOD exporter we can get at present can only support the old versions of 3dsmax and blender; So being used to using the newer version of 3dsmax (2018) I ran into some troubles. First of all, I can’t install max2009 because of some system reasons. I don’t want to describe it in detail. In short, I can’t, so I have to consider doing most of the work in 3dsmax first, such as splitting parts, setting axes and generating animation layers, and then Pass it to blender in FBX format. Okay, let's end the bedtime story, After importing the FBX file in blender, my axis settings and animation layers are all lost, damn, do I have to make it from scratch in bledner? Or am I simply overlooking some step? Basically, my approach is, 3dsmax2018 → latest blender → blender2.79, or directly 3dsmax2018 → blender2.79, the result is the same Or will any capable friends consider making an exporter based on the new version of 3dsmax? (I'm just saying) By the way, upload one picture to prove that I am really working on this, lol
-
-
Sir , do you have plans to make other Sukhoi birds like Su-30 or Su-27UB or something? I'm just curious and don't want to disturb your vacation hahaha
-
View File F-22A "Chrome Raptor" skin, 422d Test and Evaluation Squadron A Simple F-22 Tests New Coating, Spotted in 2022 usage: Put the 422TES_Chrome folder into Menrva's F-22 mod, then start the game once and select F-22, the game engine will automatically inject the skin P.S. Since SF2 does not seem to support setting the material of some areas separately, I cannot restore the mirror effect of the coating in reality, so I set it to visually white. The reflection effect is solved, but maybe you will notice that in many cases it looks a bit blue-gray, which we think is caused by the color of the reflected sky. Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/08/2023 Category F-22
-
- 1
-
-
Any chance we can have Kh-47M2 dagger?Currently I'm using the S-300's missiles to pretend it is, lol
-
Version 1.1.0
101 downloads
A Simple F-22 Tests New Coating, Spotted in 2022 usage: Put the 422TES_Chrome folder into Menrva's F-22 mod, then start the game once and select F-22, the game engine will automatically inject the skin P.S. Since SF2 does not seem to support setting the material of some areas separately, I cannot restore the mirror effect of the coating in reality, so I set it to visually white. The reflection effect is solved, but maybe you will notice that in many cases it looks a bit blue-gray, which we think is caused by the color of the reflected sky.- 1 review
-
- 4
-
-
Working on "Chrome Raptor" (skin work only), actually I think its real coating should be more like a mirror, just because the position of the photographer makes it look white But it seems that SF2 can't set the texture independently for some areas of the texture to have independent Glossiness/Reflection settings? So I've chosen to draw it white for now, what do you guys think?
-
-
View File Improved Countermeasure Effect All in all, this is a mod that restores the visual effects of Flare according to the photos IRL, you can refer to the screenshot I uploaded. In addition to purely visual effects, the response to gravity has also been adjusted by the way, so this mod will look more realistic overall. And of course, this is still a BETA version, I think I need to make further adjustments. Usage: Copy Effects and Objects folders into your SF2 main folder Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/07/2023 Category Effect Mods
-
Version 1.0.0
399 downloads
All in all, this is a mod that restores the visual effects of Flare according to the photos IRL, you can refer to the screenshot I uploaded. In addition to purely visual effects, the response to gravity has also been adjusted by the way, so this mod will look more realistic overall. And of course, this is still a BETA version, I think I need to make further adjustments. Usage: Copy Effects and Objects folders into your SF2 main folder -
Ukrainian Air Force Su-27P /HARMed Version
simonmiller416 commented on simonmiller416's file in Su-27
-
Did chaff and flare launch sounds ever exist?
simonmiller416 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Alright , my memory must be messed up -
I remember when I was in elementary school and I played WOE with the horrible graphics and when I pressed the X and C keys, there was a sound effect. I haven't noticed this detail for a long time, but now it seems that whether it is the original version of SF2 or the modified version of SF2, this sound effect no longer exists. So I have doubts about what the title belongs to. Did I meet Mandela, or is there simply a bug in my system? If it's just a bug, can you guys provide a direction to fix it? I'd be happy to concoct a mod with more pronounced sound effects
-
I still remember waiting for more than 3 days once, but after all, the administrators of our community are fathers, sons, bosses, employees
-
Ukrainian Air Force Su-27P /HARMed Version
simonmiller416 commented on simonmiller416's file in Su-27
-
Ukrainian Air Force Su-27P /HARMed Version
simonmiller416 commented on simonmiller416's file in Su-27
-
View File Ukrainian Air Force Su-27P /HARMed Version An Ukrainian Air Force Su-27P according to Twitter pictures. The green radar fairing, the black fake cockpit pattern on the bottom used to confuse the enemy, and the old debris camouflage are its characteristics. In the leaked image, this Su-27 is carrying the American-made AGM-88 anti-radiation missile, just like the Mig-29 on the media platform earlier. This mod is based on SU-27 Flanker 1.1.0 by torno, who graciously allowed me to package the mod in its entirety and upload it here. In this mod, in addition to quoting the original decals, I used the template provided by the original author to redraw, and also adjusted the engine data and weapon pylon data of the original mod to be more realistic and compatible with AGM88. Hope you guys like it. P.S. Thanks to ravenclaw_007 who provides exquisite LAU-118 rail resource. Usage: Copy Objects folders into your SF2 main folder Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/04/2023 Category Su-27
-
- 2
-
-
-
Version 1.0.0
355 downloads
An Ukrainian Air Force Su-27P according to Twitter pictures. The green radar fairing, the black fake cockpit pattern on the bottom used to confuse the enemy, and the old debris camouflage are its characteristics. In the leaked image, this Su-27 is carrying the American-made AGM-88 anti-radiation missile, just like the Mig-29 on the media platform earlier. This mod is based on SU-27 Flanker 1.1.0 by torno, who graciously allowed me to package the mod in its entirety and upload it here. In this mod, in addition to quoting the original decals, I used the template provided by the original author to redraw, and also adjusted the engine data and weapon pylon data of the original mod to be more realistic and compatible with AGM88. Hope you guys like it. P.S. Thanks to ravenclaw_007 who provides exquisite LAU-118 rail resource. Usage: Copy Objects folders into your SF2 main folder -
Oh yes ,only in Combatace And thank you!
- 55 replies
-
- 1
-
-
Sir, Recently, based on your SU27mod, I adjusted the skin, data and loadout, and converted it to the active SU-27P painting of the Ukrainian Air Force, and matched it with the AGM88 in the exposure picture. Since the changed part is not just the skin, please, Can I fully package the mod and upload it? I will credit you as the original creator and put a link to the original mod to show the original mod's attribution. sincerely, Following are a few previews of it (the last two are reference photos in reality):
- 55 replies
-
- 9
-
-
Ops West Wind Menu pack(1080P/Modern Game Style)
simonmiller416 posted a topic in File Announcements
View File Ops West Wind Menu pack(1080P/Modern Game Style) A collection of original menu images for my personal RUS-UKR campaign pack, I think they look good so share them with you guys. Usage: Copy all the folders into your SF2 main folder Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/03/2023 Category Menus-
- 1
-
-
-
View File Ops New Dawn Menu pack(1080P/Modern Game Style) A collection of original menu images for my personal US-Iran campaign pack, I think they look good so share them with you guys. Usage: Copy all the folders into your SF2 main folder Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 07/02/2023 Category Menus
-
- 1
-
-
