Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Foxbat Package

Foxbat Package

Mig-25 package by wpnssgt, usafmtl, tomcat1974, sundowner,ghostrider, deuces and moonjumper.

Pit is one made by the MF. This pit is stand in until we get a good Foxbat pit. But with MJ's pit tweaks its works just well.

You must have the latest wep pack in order for it to work. Also on the 2 seat version make sure you have the latest vid drivers as there was an issue with it when you take a screen shot. Not sure what it is. But is all I could come up with as a solution.

Package includes:

Mig-25P - Interceptor

Mig-25PU 2 Seater

Mig-25R Indian AF Version

Mig-25BM Anti Radar Version ------A2G Radar only

Mig-25RB Recon/Bomber ------A2G Radar only

Mig-25PD - Interceptor

Install:

Put in your aircraft folder and go fly!

I've also been looking forward to this. Thanks!

File Name: Foxbat Package

File Submitter: <a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showuser=230'>USAFMTL</a>

File Submitted: 4 Feb 2007

File Category: <a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showcat=72'>Cold War Aircraft</a>

Mig-25 package by wpnssgt, usafmtl, tomcat1974, sundowner,ghostrider, deuces and moonjumper.

Dave I think you forgot to mention C5 and Fubar... Without them... that FoxBat won't fly ;)

Thanks, Dave and team for the package. The Foxbat is such a key Cold War aircraft. No threatened nuclear war is co,mplete without it. :clapping:

Thank you, thank you very much indeed. You guys are great. :clapping::good:

Thank you, thank you very much indeed. You guys are great. :clapping::good:

When does the Mig-31 Foxhound come out?

:good:

When does the Mig-31 Foxhound come out?

:good:

I have no idea. We were not working on one. I thought it was someone else......veltro2k I think it was.

File Name: Foxbat Package

File Submitter: <a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showuser=230'>USAFMTL</a>

File Submitted: 4 Feb 2007

File Category: <a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showcat=72'>Cold War Aircraft</a>

Pit is one made by the MF. This pit is stand in until we get a good Foxbat pit. But with MJ's pit tweaks its works just well.

You must have the latest wep pack in order for it to work. Also on the 2 seat version make sure you have the latest vid drivers as there was an issue with it when you take a screen shot. Not sure what it is. But is all I could come up with as a solution.

Package includes:

Mig-25P - Interceptor

Mig-25PU 2 Seater

Mig-25R Indian AF Version

Mig-25BM Anti Radar Version ------A2G Radar only

Mig-25RB Recon/Bomber ------A2G Radar only

Mig-25PD - Interceptor

Install:

Put in your aircraft folder and go fly!

<a href='http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=4019'>Click here to download this file</a>

Great job. I've been hunted by this bad boy several times. Unsuccessfully though.....thank God.

Thanks, I love those old Soviet era planes.

One problem... The MiG-25PD causes CTD when loading up. I just overwrote the old MiG25PD that was avaliable from before. Is there a difference in the models? I figure erasing the file and reinstalling that plane should work, but will the other skins from the old model work.

I think it has to do with something in one of the .cfg's. It's been a while since I've played with the Foxbat though, so I'm not sure which one, or even if that's the problem.

I would not overwrite the old one. I would use either or. Also make sure you are not trying to take of from a small airfield. Since this requires a medium or large, if it attempts to load a small one it will CTD.

Huge thanks to everyone involved in bringing this mod to completion :good: , one question though, is there a reason why i keep blowing up when gowing past 2.5 Mach? I know there is a bit of dispute (to the point of it becoming a touchy subject for some) about the top speed of this plane but in a game i thought it would be fun to assume that they could go at 3.1 mach and land as was the case in the Israel v Egypt war so to make it more chalenging and rewarding to shoot it down. Is there something i can change in an ini to make this work? I had fiddled about with the values before but this resulted in a too unrealistic performance

Edited by Mab Glyndwr

bumpty bump anyone, my question? :dntknw:

Edited by Mab Glyndwr

Guest Saganuay82

What altitude are you trying this at? What is the Indicated Air Speed? Lets see those and then see if we can come up with a True Air Speed.

What altitude are you trying this at? What is the Indicated Air Speed? Lets see those and then see if we can come up with a True Air Speed.

15701638a4071919415b912226587l.jpg

15701638a4071919456b933395103l.jpg

The hud data ini in flight is set to show debug data, hopefully there will be something in here that can help, i took a screenshot just after passing Mach 2.5 as this is when it starts, shortly after the engines run off into flames but this seems to be unrecoverable, if i pull the throttle back to 0 it still blows up. Im going to put the direct link to the images as im not sure the file server allows me to embed the image url directlyProblem Big Problem

post-13988-1176281848_thumb.jpg

post-13988-1176281886_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mab Glyndwr

Sorry i completely forgot i could just upload the images as attachments instead so no need to click on the links in the last post. Am sure the data will be of more use than anything i could say on the matter anyways, hope it helps, thank you

Uhm...i've got a small problem with the Foxbat.all of my Foxbat aircraft dont give a afterburner animation!I dont use them anymore since i discovered that it doesn't haves a afterburner animation.do anyone know how to solve this?

AB animations or AB flames??? There's a big difference.

So, which is it???

If it's the flames, you can swap it out for another in the Engine section. OR...look in the downloads section for the Foxbat's AB tga fix.

Wrench

kevin stein

AB Flames.

And what's the Foxbat's top speed? I managed to get it somewhere in 800 Km/H when diving on an altitude of 10.000 meters with afterburners on...

Hi, I'm having a problem. None of my Foxbats can carry R-40 (any version of it). I use the weapons pack 2.52 by AOCbravo2004. Is it incompatible?

Having so many variants of hte Foxbat is great. I'm just sorry that somewhere on the nose there must be a small flaw in the model (just like in the previous Mig25 add-on) which seems to be affecting the 3d shadow. Using the .shd file included in the package doesn't solve the problem. A pity, really, since the 3d shadows contribute significantly to graphic realism.