Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

Russo UK's (fictional) Sukhoi Prototype

did you just find the vid.... or the plane aswell.... cos that bird looks SWEET!!!!!

did you just find the vid.... or the plane aswell.... cos that bird looks SWEET!!!!!

Russo asked me to make that model flight worthy, about a year and a half ago. So yes, I still have it.

Please, please, please, please, please release it! If you dont I will go insane!(just kidding!). But seriously this thing looks so freakin cool!

I like that thing,, would go well with MarcFighter's Su-27 cockpit

Can you remind me the name of the tileset used in the video and the place where I can find it?

Can you remind me the name of the tileset used in the video and the place where I can find it?

That would be Polak's photo-realistic desert tiles, available at: http://www.majorleesaerodrome.net/

Wow that's just FRICKEN AWESOME.

On a side note, by the time the warnings stopped, all together they sounded somewhat like "Over G, on a Duck, Over G, on a Duck, Over G, on a Duck..." :haha:

You must have some serious problems with sound. It's clearly "Maximum Angle of Attack", even through my crappy laptop's speakers.

Thanks for everything,,, hmhm fubar read my questions about samtrails?

so when can we expect a release date m8? lol

WOW, that looks great Fubar! kind of looks like a collision of a SU-27, a KFir, and a Mirage 2000 :biggrin: .

So do you mean to continually tease us by adding to the list, or are you ever going to give us the other Sukhois? Hint24...Hint25.....Hint33etc ... kidding-...to a point :wink:

Any name Ideas for it? If you dont have a name I can give you one. EX: SU-88 Flanker3

Looks like either a

A> Extended long, single seat platypus or;

B> A very cool, adversarially painted target. :biggrin:

Any name Ideas for it? If you dont have a name I can give you one. EX: SU-88 Flanker3

I remember him(or someone) making a fictional sukhoi called the Su-16, made to look like a cross between the flanker and falcon. This might be how it finally turned out.

wonder how the weapons are gonna be carried internal or external?

You must have some serious problems with sound. It's clearly "Maximum Angle of Attack", even through my crappy laptop's speakers.

Yes, yes, I know what it was saying, but I had my speakers turned down. Plus, my ears are strange like that - Play something over and over again, and it sounds totally different to me at the end. :crazy:

That was a great looking plane, and some nice demo flying as well. Would not say you put her thru her pace's but I think we all got an idea of what she could do!

Wow!!!!!!!! :cool:

This is a Graet looking bird.

Will it be released for D/L?

Hopefully it will. Cause I can not wait to get my hands on this bird!

any news on if this is gonna be released or not?

That is a sweet bird, i want, i want, i like that thing, i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanna fly it

The Sukhoi SU-16A will be released eventually...I have 2 a\c to complete before it ventures out...

Russ

Edited by russouk2004