Sign in to follow this  
Julhelm

Another day, another plane

wich it this plane?

looks like tailand ( or taivan) version of combined f-16 f-18, I forgot the name(something like chung tao).

nose is from f-16, position of that things that catch air for engine is from f-18.

Nope?(and yes at same time) it's Taiwan fighter:

it's AIDC F-CK-1A "Ching-Kuo" Fighter

AIDC F-CK-1A/B Ching Kuo Indigenous Defense Fighter

www.taiwanairpower.org

F-CK-1 Ching-Kuo (IDF)

http://www.airwar.ru/enc/fighter/a1.html

CHING-KUO (IDF) INDIGENOUS DEFENCE FIGHTER, TAIWAN

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/ching/

AIDC Flight Service Business Department

http://www.taiwanairpower.org/aidc.html

Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC)

http://www.aidc.com.tw/endefault.htm

initial pictures are from Archisoft upcomeing AIDC F-CK-1A for MS FS2004/FSX

and yes - Capun worked on that one too - but he is too busy with real life and Julhelm like "weird" planes :smile:

personaly - I like this plane very much

Edited by starfighter2

Someone else is already working on one. Also I'm generally quite uninterested in contemporary "real life" modern combat a/c.

Nevermind...I've noticed you said which a/c it is...

Edited by Wolf65

Rgr that Julhelm - I just needed to ask

I will ask Pasko (he will kill me for that) to make one then (and trainer :) )

Thanx anyway

BTW

Several people always worked at same airplanes in same time - no big deal about that - there is always room for more and room for everyone

speking about trainers, somewone have plans to make one MAKO trainer of EADS , or the Korean T-50 Eagle?

Btw, has it ever occured to any of you pestering twats that if I had actually given a rat's ass about the Ching-Kuo, or T50, or Su-randomnumber I would've gone and f***ing modelled it already. So back the f*** up or f***ing go model it yourselves. What you see from me is what you get, end of story.

I was just asking if you are interested. No need to be rude. Sorry for asking - if you like that way.

And yes - I'm stupid twat if you like that way, stupid 'case I asked you anything at first place.

Btw, has it ever occured to any of you pestering twats that if I had actually given a rat's ass about the Ching-Kuo, or T50, or Su-randomnumber I would've gone and f***ing modelled it already. So back the f*** up or f***ing go model it yourselves. What you see from me is what you get, end of story.

After Atreides' post about what this plane's weapons will be, this went into something about the Ching Kuo and armed trainers. This was about Julhelm's unnamed VTOL death machine so can we please get back on topic.

Any way, Julhem what will the weapons be like? Or are they going to be a surprise like the Kestrel's capability?

Also Julhem, was it you who was making an F-1 Kaizen? I just thought I remember you talking about that plane.

sorry, i just was asking if somewone have planes to do this model :dntknw:

btw you work is execllent :biggrin:

and sorry again, i hate "pressure" the people :blink:

Once again you show them something and what do that do, they want something else.

You all remember this link?

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=23192

I like the looks of this plane Jelhelm it looks to be a mix of JSF, Yak-141, and the Kestrel. Keep up the good work bud! And dont worry bout the others man.

I'm digging it Julhelm. Currently I'm working on improving the Kestrel. Anyways, I like all these fictional aircraft.

Wow! That thing is nice! It looks like a new JSF to me so how about the F/A-40 Black Adder.

I don't know if he'd want his plane associated with Rowan Atkinson!

It reminds me of a Chinese Aircraft. It's kinda a cross between a Yak-141, Su-34, and a J-10. Maybe a Su-52 Falcate.

Rown Atkinson played Blackadder on the series of the same name.

As well as Mr. Bean, which was better as the show rather than the movie, then again, the movie wasn't bad either. Anyways back on topic, any progress?