Sign in to follow this  
kesegy

Kosovo

Found it strange that Spain isn't recognizing Kosovo. Well neither am I.

I certainly wouldn't be able to pick it out in a crowd. It's hardly very recognizable.

Maybe somebody could draw a recognition manual?

Just heard that the US embasy in Belgrade are set on fire :blink:

Just heard that the US embasy in Belgrade are set on fire :blink:

croatian embassy was attacked as well. and we haven't even recognized Kosovo yet :rofl:

we're always to blame

let's hope things don't escalate further tonight

Had a girlfriend in sixth grade whose parents moved to the US from Croatia. Nice girl.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there supposed to be Marines guarding embassies?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there supposed to be Marines guarding embassies?

Isn't half of NATO still there along with KFOR?

KFOR is deployed to Kosovo, not Serbia - these protests are taking place in Belgrade

i was just watching cnn -- first they said no one was in the u.s. embassy, but then later they added that a small group of marines is still inside.

you would think that the marines would do somethin when the protesters started to take down the us flag,but nothin - guess samuel l. jackson wasn't in belgrade tonight

KFOR is deployed to Kosovo, not Serbia - these protests are taking place in Belgrade

i was just watching cnn -- first they said no one was in the u.s. embassy, but then later they added that a small group of marines is still inside.

you would think that the marines would do somethin when the protesters started to take down the us flag,but nothin - guess samuel l. jackson wasn't in belgrade tonight

He's dealing with snakes on his plane to Belgrade.

Maybe this old song could help?

Thanks for reminding me why the Beach Boys suck big time.

The Kosovo region has alot religous and historical value for the Serbians doesnt it? I hope that cooler heads will prevail.

Because can you see the headline?

"US Marine kills/injures civilian because of a flag!"

Look, I don't like it either...but the best thing to do is what they did...hole up inside and wait for the commotion to die down. If it becomes life threatening, then use force...but not until then.

Except for Serbian media saying there was a supposed charred body inside (the only source saying so), there appears to have been no US injuries. The Marines were in another part of the compound.

Wait a day.

FastCargo

The Kosovo region has alot religous and historical value for the Serbians doesnt it? I hope that cooler heads will prevail.

The cooler heads shoud had stayed out of it. I find it amazingly interesting how so suddenly hot shot politics circles found this Kosovo which most of those dumb@ss politicians probably can't even find on a map so interesting and such a priority :rolleyes:

Something does not fit in here, actually something sticks like a piece of hot smelly s**t on ice cream makers fair...

Let me show you something

This is second world war. Albanians kiling the Serbbian civil.

post-32387-1203691739_thumb.jpg

post-32387-1203691981_thumb.jpg

Edited by utva

I've no idea what that's supposed to mean. However, WWII was 60 years ago, so what?

Let me show you something

This is second world war. Albanians kiling the Serbbian civil.

cmo´n, we can extract that case, but have you seen ever heard for bleiburg, srebrenica, ovčara, škabrnja?

bleiburg

post-29079-1203766076_thumb.jpg

post-29079-1203766066_thumb.jpg

srebrenica

post-29079-1203766155_thumb.jpg

ovčara

post-29079-1203766281_thumb.jpg

and škabrnja where someone mine was killed here.

post-29079-1203766412_thumb.jpg

and how many albanians were killed in past years?

I've no idea what that's supposed to mean. However, WWII was 60 years ago, so what?

It means that the new criminal state is born. Women is selling for price of 1000-2000 e,

heroin, weapon... EU and USA know that and they do nothing. UCK is connected with the AL caida. Terror on Kosovo is dating long time ago. It is not just a WWII it is and

WWI and before. AND today is the same thing.

For Srebrenica is gilty Ratko Mladic and Naser Oric. Naser oric is killing over 3000 serb before Mladic is coming in Srebrenica. That is a fact.

The world is full of that things but onli one side is wrong?

post-32387-1203846263_thumb.jpg

post-32387-1203846333_thumb.jpg

cmo´n, we can extract that case, but have you seen ever heard for bleiburg, srebrenica, ovčara, škabrnja?

bleiburg

post-29079-1203766076_thumb.jpg

post-29079-1203766066_thumb.jpg

srebrenica

post-29079-1203766155_thumb.jpg

ovčara

post-29079-1203766281_thumb.jpg

and škabrnja where someone mine was killed here.

post-29079-1203766412_thumb.jpg

and how many albanians were killed in past years?

A Jasenovac? Pa da ne pricamo i o drugim mestima. Jeste samo smo mi krivi i niko drugi.

Ma vazi brate.

Found it strange that Spain isn't recognizing Kosovo.

Doing so would cause problems for the Spanish government, because it would contradict their stance towards the Basque County. :wink:

A Jasenovac? Pa da ne pricamo i o drugim mestima. Jeste samo smo mi krivi i niko drugi.

Ma vazi brate.

Is this becoming personal....?

Ma vazi brate.

To nisu napravili Hrvati, nego ustase, a meni hrvati i ustase nisu isto.

U ustasama nije bilo samo hrvata, bilo je i drugih nacija, ko sto je u partizanima bilo i hrvata i srba itd...

A i to sto su ustase prikazane kao krvnici i ubojce, to su najvise krivi partizani koji su krojili sliku o ustasama posto su dobili u ratu.

Partizani viruj mi nisu bili dusce, ubili su mog pradida bez razloga, prid njegovim sinom-mojim didom, a dalje da ne govorim.....