Sign in to follow this  
coltsr2

M-50 / M-52, Myasichev 'Bounder'

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if there is a M-50 / M-52, Myasichev 'Bounder' for w.o.v./project strike fighters? Thanx.

Awesome! Some one else finally wants one! Quick answer, unfortunately not yet...that I know...

I'd rather have the M-4 Bison than a one of a kind prototype...but that's just me. :wink:

Ive got the M-50 in game...some of it is mapped...theres a lot to do tho yet...doubt it will be ready soon...tho its not scrapped....will dig out some pics asap...

includes...working crew door\ladder....drag chute,canopy...etc etc....

Awesome......i cant wait...i just cant believe all the addons available since i last had internet access.....the guys who make these addons are all genius material and should be given some sort of medal to acknowledge their contibution to our hobby, since i hav got back on the net i have been amazed at the new planes and other addons, i use microsoft Fsx regularly but that sim doesnt model true vertical take off and landing like W.O.V. Series does! to be honest i must have that many planes in my wov hanger it looks more like an aviation museum!!!.............thanx guys and roll on the bounder and the M-4 Bison too!...........i know the bounder was a prototype but it looks awesome....like a huge hustler!

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if there is a M-50 / M-52, Myasichev 'Bounder' for w.o.v./project strike fighters? Thanx.

Sukhoi T-4 or T-4MS will be nice to...anybody works on them? :dntknw:

Edited by CIACHO

This mont's AFA magazine, as an article "Ramenskoye, Past and Present", with some really good pictures of some Soviet/Russian X Planes (including 2 nice ones of the T-4)

One of them is an M-4, with a tarp covered F-4 Phantom and Mirage III behind it, and the M-52 in the background. Said it was never given engines, and never flew.

Be kinda cool to see the M-52 in game!

EDIT: Knew there should be a link for it somewhere on the AFA site:

http://www.airforce-magazine.com/MagazineA...8ramenskoye.pdf

Wrench

kevin stein

This mont's AFA magazine, as an article "Ramenskoye, Past and Present", with some really good pictures of some Soviet/Russian X Planes (including 2 nice ones of the T-4)

One of them is an M-4, with a tarp covered F-4 Phantom and Mirage III behind it, and the M-52 in the background. Said it was never given engines, and never flew.

Be kinda cool to see the M-52 in game!

EDIT: Knew there should be a link for it somewhere on the AFA site:

http://www.airforce-magazine.com/MagazineA...8ramenskoye.pdf

Wrench

kevin stein

Thanks for the link, Wrench. Seems so strange for a long-time cold warrior to see the F-15 showing its stuff in Moscow. There is still part of me that says that is so wrong! Good thing times have past me by..........

What I find equally intriguing is from whom or where the russians would have obtained an intact Phantom and a Mirage in 1971 to evaluate?

Lazboy

Jug, maybe your instincts are still very good. The Cold War era was much more black and white, today things are all shades of gray. It is a very dangerous world out there now.

Here are some 3ds max renders....I have the a\c flying,but the models only part mapped...

Russ

m50a.jpg

m50b.jpg

m50c.jpg

m50d.jpg

m50e.jpg

m50f.jpg

m50g.jpg

Holy crap Russo, :good::clapping: that is fantastic and if it gets the attention that you gave to Lightning I know it will be just fantastic. Thank you. This is one of my all time favourite Russian bomber prototype

Russ, as much as I lov :Flyer:e your work, I can't wait to shoot it down!

or maybe penetrate NATO airspace...

looks like a really big fat cool plane :good:

really cool aircraft, if the soviets dint cancel this beast in favor of ICBMs you would have seeng aircarft like the f-108 and the YF-12 go into production

Hope you can finish it soon, looking foward to flying this beast

any news??

i'll like it to have a least in the alpha stage if the works doen't go on..

looks such impressive and would be a hard catch to M2 interceptors...