Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Enhanced Explosions 3 effects pack

oh yeah!

Impressed!

Stary, you're evil :diablo:

something planned for the Clusters?

I'll see about clusters. If the results are satisfacting, I'll include them also. Fuel air explosive will be there for sure.

Any maybe something that measures in kilotons too... :ninja:

I'll see about clusters. If the results are satisfacting, I'll include them also. Fuel air explosive will be there for sure.

Any maybe something that measures in kilotons too... :ninja:

“Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground” – USAF Ammo Troop

Woha! good news! hehe

:good:

Stary, You Freakin ROCK!!! I have your other works and you just keep out doing yourself! :yahoo::notworthy: Put both hands in the air, Now wave them like you just don't care!

Fuel air explosive will be there for sure.

Now we are talking next to cluster bombs that is my favorite.

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now I can cast total destruction upon my foes with total satisfaction. Some ideas to add to this (althought, none of them are probably possible), get the burning shrapnel debries to set fire to other objects on the base, get the shockwave to destroy/damage nearby structures, get a dust effect from the ground shockwave (seen from various videos of weapon caches going off in Iraq - I've seen 'em in person too... just as cool as these pics that you posted). Anyways, without these ideas (btw, don't worry about it if you can't do it), your mod is still uber cool and will likely get the most downloads of the month, if not the year.

Serverandenforcer, I'd love to have features you listed, but I'm limited by the engine. So no flaming debris setting objects on fire or blastwave making collateral dmg :sorry: We don't even have "proper" napalm damage simulation/proggresive damage

Serverandenforcer, I'd love to have features you listed, but I'm limited by the engine. So no flaming debris setting objects on fire or blastwave making collateral dmg :sorry: We don't even have "proper" napalm damage simulation/proggresive damage

Don't worry about it bro. You're doing an awesome job.

Hm.. I'm actually wondering if it's possible to create a larger invisible object around the bomb (one that would simulate the damage blast radius) so when the bomb drops and hits the ground, the larger invisible object will also impact against the surround objects of where the bomb hit. Only problem is, will this larger invisible object affect the aircraft that it's attached to?

Edited by serverandenforcer

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now I can cast total destruction upon my foes with total satisfaction.

Dude, you will get shot down probably before you even get there. :biggrin::blink:

Dude, you will get shot down probably before you even get there. :biggrin::blink:

That's not funny... ok, it is.

But you used the HDR/BLOOM effect to obtain this explosion effects or only modified the settings on particle system? :blink:

Wait, has he ever shot himself down ? :biggrin:

Who mess with fire piss on the bed..... :haha: :haha:

LOL, sorry, but i didn't resist.

Edited by Silverbolt

Don't worry about it bro. You're doing an awesome job.

Hm.. I'm actually wondering if it's possible to create a larger invisible object around the bomb (one that would simulate the damage blast radius) so when the bomb drops and hits the ground, the larger invisible object will also impact against the surround objects of where the bomb hit. Only problem is, will this larger invisible object affect the aircraft that it's attached to?

Increased blast effects should affect the aircraft, shouldn't it? Nothin' could be finer than an Arc-Light strike in China in the Mooooorniiiiinnnng.............!

Right, If you are flying too low, the blast should rock the AC and maybe even knock out some systems, if then the blast should buffet the plane. In any case you are still the Heavyweight champ of pyrotechnics! Rock on Bro! :clapping::good::ok:

Wait, has he ever shot himself down ? :biggrin:

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever release bombs when stalling out doing an immerman. :biggrin:

But you used the HDR/BLOOM effect to obtain this explosion effects or only modified the settings on particle system? :blink:

I made the particle graphics from scratch and created new emitters based on those from WOI. Basically most things will be new. HDR has nothing to do with the effects... but yes, I use it in these shots

any updates yet?

Working on it, few effects left to be done :wink:

On final, busy with Cuba tree mod ATM. Will upload this weekend :smile: !

Wow, looks incredable!