Sign in to follow this  
column5

What are you doing Labor Day weekend?

I myself have the entire three-day weekend to...uhm...myself!

Picked up a copy of Europa Universalis: Rome and season 2 of Dogfights this afternoon. I have a full supply of beer, and will cook up a pot of Cincinatti chili tomorrow evening for my culinary delight. Then...72 hours of hedonistic laziness!

:good:

Listening to Nebraska football.

Working.......(grrr. IT sux sometimes.)

Cook out at least one of the days.

Not much else if I can get away with it......

Football scrimmage on Saturday morning

Rest on Sunday

Football practice on Monday

It never ends......

If one can ignore the downsides of a severe cold, the lack of responsibilities and the large stock of chicken soup make for a pleasant life of simian excess.

I'll be in San Marcos, Ca. greatfully away from the heat that is Ontario, Ca. On the down side, I won't be able to fly the entire weekend :blink: To all; Be safe and enjoy!! :clapping::ok:

washing walls because we're selling our house.

Armstrong Fair on saturday should be fun, though.

And then I'm gonna spend my last day of freedom buying school supplies. woo-hoo.

Edited by Rambler 1-1

Well, since I already live in what is technically a vacation area (the NJ Shore), I'll be staying home, and off the roads. Traffic's usually a nightmare around here on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.

I am on the Gustov arrival team...

Saturday - Southern Miss opening football game - tailgate party.

then back to Gustov arrival team...

Kayaking on Saturday, hitting the beach on Sunday, poker night Sunday PM, beer throughout.

The wife and I are going to the local county fair, dish up some of their great BBQ and have a brew, and maybe I can talk her into another go 'round on the zipper...thats a midway ride you pervs, lol...

Sleep. And LOTS of it :clapping: . Since I was 12 I take this weekend to make up for all the sleep I miss over the summer. Be it, staying up to mod, playing on the Xbox, Ground Search and Rescue Training for Civil Air Patrol, staying up with my friends or girlfriend, or just late nights on Cape Cod. Ahh yes...sleep. Of course my sleep is interupted by a Civil Air Patrol meeting...so I've got to miss sleeping to go play Alpha Flight Sergeant for 4 hours. :rolleyes: :yes:

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Sleep in, do some simming, watch some DVDs. Same old same old. With the wife ready to deliver within a month we're not very mobile. :grin: