Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

The Air Force goes too far...

when they apply the whole pimp my ride idea to an A-10 gau-8.

To chrome out a warplanes cannon is a bit much (even if it is a demo aircraft). :dntknw:

gallery_24163_63_167106.jpg

Edited by Hawk MMS

when they apply the whole pimp my ride idea to an A-10 gau-8.

To chrome out a warplanes cannon is a bit much (even if it is a demo aircraft). :dntknw:

You know damn well, this is only part of the make over for this Warthog.

The kit will include ground effects, those super shiny chrome hubcaps with the little spinny thingies in them,

and one of those hydraulic systems in the nose gear to make the front of the plane bounce up and down.

you just watch.

Oh man, I cracked up when I read the previous post. I bet there will be an xbox and ps3 up in this biatch also.

Don't forget that you have to put that exhaust system on it that makes it sound like an R/C plane, and you have to lower the supsension so that it's literraly sitting right on top of the ground, and add in some subwoofers, a nice amp, limo tent the canopy, undercarriage neon lighting, oh and one of those ridiculously huge rear spoilers on the tail! Paint it translucent purlple,green,and orange and your set. For the racer edition, there will be a nitrous oxide upgrade with a turbo charger installed.

But in all honesty, that cannon looks pimp! Just imagine some tally dirt bag out in the afghan desert walking around, sees some bright shinny thing up in the sky, saying, "Hey, waz that?" only to be followed by, "Oh $#*@!"

Oh Lawd! That pic and all the comments are 'Off da Chain' :rofl::rofl::rofl: I think it is cool! Pimp my Hog!

Edited by Viper6

Bling. Spinners. Gold chains. What's next?

Bling. Spinners. Gold chains. What's next?
Don't Hate da Playa, Hate da Game! :rofl:

Speakers needs to have a lot of bass, and someone mentioned spinners.

Word dawgs word....

And we forgot the MOST important thing: Rappers.

And we forgot the MOST important thing: Rappers.

last but not least, and most importantly, one of those chrome "Haulin' A$$" Pin up chicks

So dem rednecks can represent, yo.

And a club scenery no less. The kind you see in MOST music videos of rap songs and the like.

The sound of the GAU-8 firing can be the background music though, rhythm-ing about the A-10 and stuff.

"The Warthog joined the NAVY - they put a hook on the front - and they snagged it from below" :lol:

Need something like the one the TF2 Engineer did.

The next senseless step is to replace bullets with diamonds and gold plate the thing, yeah the radar won't spot it (gold absorbs all radiation except purple) but the guys on the ground sure will. "hey dude, is that the other sun coming at us :slow: "

"where?"

"there"

"damn i can't see, im blind :happy: "

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

........ :angel:

Now THAT is too far. Can it fly? And most importantly, any shots of the FRONT?

Edited by kct

They should have done it in a blue and gold USAAC scheme like they did with an F-16!

Actually, why couldn't they reinforce the gear(among other mods) and make an A-10N sea hog? It's got the straight wingspan for a low approach speed, two engines and already rugged for survivability. Load her up with harpoons instead of mavericks and ASW gear(dunno about the weight there) and you've got one sweet anti-ship platform.