I have uploaded it to CA download section.

Hmmmm... had a looksee to approve it, but didn't see it in there dude.

Nevermind, going blind I think. Just another sign that I'm going to be hitting old age soon (30 :tongue: ).

It's approved.

Does someone have some infos about the J-10B it should have more hardpoints than the A

Take a look here: http://www.centurychina.com/cgi-bin/anyboa...s=tK-yVz-aO-hKz

Each link leads to a set of photos. Some show a retired J-10B prototype with weps load.

By the looks of it I'd say the B type has the same number of hardpoints as the A type.

Just tried two J-10 vs 4 EF2000, all settings average, and the chengdu wasted em all (having AIM-120A and Python3 on J-10s) :good:

Hubertus have right.

No, he's not. But I guess there's no point in trying to explain why none of what he has posted there made any sense. :rolleyes:

Just tried two J-10 vs 4 EF2000, all settings average, and the chengdu wasted em all (having AIM-120A and Python3 on J-10s) :good:

NOW try that with PL-12s and PL-5Es :haha:

BlackBird thats a very nice Lavi I have been waiting along time for a Lavi they say it has cross character of the F-16C blk 35 and the Kfir C-7 it would have been a great aircraft for the IAI We Would also need a Two Seater im not sure if the Lavi carried BVR because at that time BVR was still too expensive for them especially the AIM-120A i believe the project start in 1990 and ended in 1997

The Lavi had 2 weaponstation on the wingtips how can I make them to show of with a AIM-9 launcher on the, here are my new weaponentries. They even don`t show up in the loadout menue, don`t know what goes wrong??

And how can I get thse launcher on the wingtips?!

[LeftWing]

SystemName[008]=Station12

[RightWing]

SystemName[008]=Station13

[station12]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=12

StationGroupID=7

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-4.367,-4.3,-0.7

AttachmentAngles=0.0,-3.50,90.0

LoadLimit=200

AllowedWeaponClass=IRM,AHM

AttachmentType=NATO,ISRAEL

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=0

PylonDragArea=0.002

[station13]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=13

StationGroupID=7

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=4.367,-4.3,-0.7

AttachmentAngles=0.0,-3.50,-90.0

LoadLimit=200

AllowedWeaponClass=IRM,AHM

AttachmentType=NATO,ISRAEL

ModelNodeName=

PylonMass=0

PylonDragArea=0.002

I thiunk I solved it but still missing launcher?!

what do oyu think about this skin should I release it when it`s ready or the whole plane with all data ini changes? It`s still a J-10 not a Lavi!!!

I think it looks great! I was wondering how to do the wingtip missiles also, glad to see you got them loaded! I'm sure someone here can tell you how to add the launch rails. There might also be a way to create a rounded 3d shape and place it over top of the square intake and it would be a almost perfect Lavi look-alike.

If you can get the launch rails and intake sorted i would say release it as a Lavi, even if not you could include the INI files with the skin.

Amazing Job! :good:

Nope sorry the intake is impossible cause the intake goes from the intake to the end of the aircraft and consist of the whole underseide of the fuselage

Hey Blackbird, forgive me for asking, but when you will release some of your mods?

no prob primary working on the new MiG-19 I want to learn some more skills with this project to make the other stuff much better

Nope sorry the intake is impossible cause the intake goes from the intake to the end of the aircraft and consist of the whole underseide of the fuselage

Still not that big of a deal, It looks close enough. Your skin is looking great and the wingtip heaters make it look even more like the Lavi! Keep up the good work! :good: