Hi Marcelo

Beautiful looking plane, when you are ready please share with us. An while I am here thanks for the Flanker :good:

Cheers

Snapper 21

Really nice work there. Just curious, what pit does it use, a new one or a substitute till the real one comes on line like using f-18 pit. probably would be better to use a sub in order to get it released via permission.

well, I'm GLAD it has it's own pit. I HATE hornet pits substituted for everything!! I'd just have to change it to the F-35A pit for myself if it was another hornet pit substitute :yes:

I'd like to see this and other projects of Marcelo's ( :biggrin: ) released.

Edited by drdoyo

There's B2 too and su25-su33 to go I hope Marcelo release 'em soon!

I am sure a show of community support may encourage him.

"Hands Across Mother Earth" Time, oooooh Marcelo, release the Wobbly Goblin please, oh purdy puhlease.....

Maybe you guys Spam him PM box with "Ei mano, Lança o Nighthawk e o Spirit por favor! :rofl: :rofl: " xD he may think in a release....

Ok, speaking seriously....when i spoke with him while ago He Said he have no ETA for the nighthawk("it needs more work"-Does it need? o/).....and for B-2 there's thousands of things to do first...

maybe that's because he can being sunked by R/L jobs.... but whatever....SPAM him xD!

I would, but I only know just enough Portuguese to get myself in trouble..... :biggrin:

:clapping: Go Marcelo, Go, PLEEEAASEEE RELEAAAASEEE, PLEAAASEEE :notworthy:

I agree Marcelo relase this!

Signum, release Tu-360 (wygląda za....scie):D

Gorgeous model, gorgeous pit. . .

I remember flying F-117 stealth missions in Jane's USAF, keep low, avoid the radar, hit the target, some of the most intense sim flying I have done. . .

Marco, we'd love you to release this one :yes:

Cheers mate :biggrin::good:

And, yes, whilst I'm here, thanks for the Flanker :good: :yes:

No F-117 in DS? Yes, I totally agree, you need to put an E-gun to his head, and make him release it. I would like to see his naval flanker, and Frogfoot too. I have always wanted a Soviet counterpart to my A-10A ;)

Hi My friends!

I would like a lot to make the models in the same speed of years ago, but now I don't have more the time free from the past.

Really, the F-117 this almost ready one.

I just need to understand as doing the animation of the parachutes to work in the game.

Does anybody know as doing that? :dntknw:

The SU-25 are again in development. :biggrin:

Hi My friends!

I would like a lot to make the models in the same speed of years ago, but now I don't have more the time free from the past.

It doesn´t matter, soon you will replace Chuck Norris as the main religion there at CA.

Well, faith in Chuck is strong, but he doesn´t release any mods

Hi My friends!

I just need to understand as doing the animation of the parachutes to work in the game.

I don't remember the exact settings of the controllers (i will check them later at home) but i'm sure you have to scale the vertices of the chute in max.

After that in the ini it must be set as a speedbrake with DeployWhenOnGround=true. Just check Erikgen's Voodo for the values.

I can send you an example file, just let me know

Hi My friends!

yep. and i love it... :rofl::biggrin:

just working on the stencils (a lot to do still)

this is the 1st skin of 6 or 7 i will do for Marcelos great bird.

I made the animations in vertexes, but it doesn't work in the game. :no:

I don't remember the exact settings of the controllers (i will check them later at home) but i'm sure you have to scale the vertices of the chute in max.

After that in the ini it must be set as a speedbrake with DeployWhenOnGround=true. Just check Erikgen's Voodo for the values.

I can send you an example file, just let me know

I made the animations in vertexes, but it doesn't work in the game. :no:

hello,

have you remove rotation,position and scale informtion from your animation ?

++

I have a technique that I use for scaling animation as well for my chutes. I can send you the file if you like.

FastCargo

PS Please check your messages

Since our MAX files are incompatible, I'll try to explain what I do for drag chute animation using scaling vertices.

First, I build the drag chute in it's deployed condition:

gallery_12105_43_32930.jpg

Now, the problem is that if I select all the verticies to scale them (in animation), the scaling will only do it around the 'center' of the selected verticies:

gallery_12105_43_76924.jpg

You can see that the scaling will not be right...it will 'scale' several meters from the aircraft. How to fix?

First, zoom WAY out. Like this picture:

gallery_12105_43_195598.jpg

The circled red area is the whole aircraft. Now, select the drag chute, and select 'Insert vertex'.

Put a new vertex in the middle of the parachute...but WAAAY forward on the Y axis. Like this (circled red area):

gallery_12105_43_242176.jpg

You only need one. What this does is cause the 'center' of all the vertices of the drag chute to move forward, like this:

gallery_12105_43_120014.jpg

Now, you can animate using vertex scaling! Usually I compress the drag chute first so it becomes a thin rod:

gallery_12105_43_230504.jpg

Then scale it into the jet. In reverse, it looks like the chute comes out compacted, then 'fills' with air.

I also use TCB for the animation controller for vertice scaling.

I hope this gives you an idea on how I animate drag chutes.

FastCargo

Ditto, what he said.

Ditto what they said...........

Hi My friends!

Seja bem vindo aqui de novo, meu amigo. O senhor e um lendo e seus avioies estao bem acetado pelo todo mundo. (Sinto, estou matando a lingua Portuguesa).

Seja bem vindo aqui de novo, meu amigo. O senhor e um lendo e seus avioies estao bem acetado pelo todo mundo. (Sinto, estou matando a lingua Portuguesa).

You didn't really kill the language...I mean, it wasn't that bad..... :biggrin: