yes, ladies and gentleman, i'm a predator....

So THAT's what airplanes would look like in Tron!

Cool effect :good:

Eyes in the skies

gallery_28053_226_337089.jpg

The only thing that's lacking on that bird (or the Plus) if you don't edit the ini, is a jammer. I flew it in the Afghan map and that reflex to hit the jammer was too instinctive and you're like "crap no jammer!" :smile:

The AV-8B has never had an internal jammer so bobrocks Harrier II and II+ is correct. The aircraft is able to carry a centerline AN/ALQ-126C Jammer pod but they are never seen carring them (I've only ever seen one of them and it wasnt on an aircraft). I just use the terrain for masking and it works out fine.

Vamp

Edited by Vampyre

True enough, I'll go over that eventually just so you know :good:, just haven't flown it much really. And I had an article on Marine AV-8Bs and one was pictured with a jammer (think it was the one you described), I just never took the time mod the ini, and knew that already though...

"Combat Aircraft" Vol 9 No 3 2008.

On the cover there is a picture of a Harrier II+ with the Jammer on the centerline...

I always thought they had an internal jammer....

True enough, I'll go over that eventually just so you know :good:, just haven't flown it much really. And I had an article on Marine AV-8Bs and one was pictured with a jammer (think it was the one you described), I just never took the time mod the ini, and knew that already though...

I just went out and checked and I was wrong. It is an AN/ALQ-164 pod we have. I thought there was only one type.

Well if they have something remotely close I'll ini edit it, can't leave the runway without one... saved my butt so many times... Besides I rarely load the centerline anyways whenever I fly, so nice :good:

post-5735-1233814047_thumb.jpg

Forward from the Sea.

gallery_2302_43_3397.jpg

I've been tinkering around with the baby hornet for a bit and I'm thinking it performs too good. Maybe I'll tone it down a bit so it won't outperform a guns only F-14D off the cat with a full warload.

Alright guys, those marines on the ground really need us. We only have just barely enough LGBs to take out those tanks so make sure each one counts.

post-41064-1233823818_thumb.jpg

Goddammit!

Why do all my wingmen always do this by the way? Drop all their LGBs on the first tank they see?

Close call, I barely made it out alive!

Two MiG-29As hunted me down and shot a

bunch of AAMs at me, all missed but one ripped

the skin right of my bird.

Turn on the lights!

Alright guys, those marines on the ground really need us. We only have just barely enough LGBs to take out those tanks so make sure each one counts.

Goddammit!

Why do all my wingmen always do this by the way? Drop all their LGBs on the first tank they see?

Because they see it as a "bomb" and drop accordingly, which is why I tend to give them Mavs in lieu of bombs, they don't waste them as much, or give them slicks instead.

img00041ih5.jpg

Back to the Cat.

F-111Bunny

gallery_28053_226_323236.jpg

You know that actually makes it look cool :good: Nice one Syrinx.

Hey Syrinx, we gotta talk, because, you know, you rock! :biggrin:

Gonna release that beauty?

I was flying for another project on a recce mission, and I ended up by completing the mission by hitting the burner and reaching the target, flew right under two Mirage F-1 EQ-500s who launched missiles, missed, along with a few SA-3 shots. Reached the objective and was starting home. Nice plane :good:

post-5735-1233896860_thumb.jpg