Almost there..

post-5735-12586808288549.jpg

Spinners, your Dhimari mods are for WOI2 Mirage or for a third party Mirage useable in other 2nd gen sims? Hope you will release that Mirage, is really great. Another additions can be Dhimari Mirage 5 and Dhimari Strike Masters.

Great pics BTW

Edited by Stratos

DhimariVautour04.jpg

Sud Aviation Vautour IIA's of No.7 squadron ('The Rattlesnakes') Royal Dhimari Air Force.

Took a mixed flight of Spanish and French Mirage III E's on a runway busting mission to Neu Welzow AB.

Got help of Spey powered 803 Sq. Royal Navy Crusaders FRS1 (thanks Spinners !) for air defence surpression......

In the middle of the Cold War in the seventies, as a student I was a "participating" (they even gave me an Uzi sub machine pistol...) guest with a big division sized Dutch Army excercise in N. Germany. After crossing the river Hünte south of Oldenburg, air power came in in the form of a couple of Royal Navy F-4K's attacking a some "enemy" Leopards down the road.

They streaked over the field almost at eye level, flattening some of the corn (!) in their wake.

Those Navy guys sure knew about low flying (and ground attack for that matter)

We were flat on the ground too at any rate....

Hou doe,

Derk grin.gif

Edited by Derk

Took a mixed flight of Spanish and French Mirage III E's on a runway busting mission to Neu Welzow AB.

Got help of Spey powered 803 Sq. Royal Navy Crusaders FRS1 (thanks Spinners !) for air defence surpression......

In the middle of the Cold War in the seventies, as a student I was a "participating" (they even gave me an Uzi sub machine pistol...) guest with a big division sized Dutch Army excercise in N. Germany. After crossing the river Hünte south of Oldenburg, air power came in in the form of a couple of Royal Navy F-4K's attacking a some "enemy" Leopards down the road.

They streaked over the field almost at eye level, flattening some of the corn (!) in their wake.

Those Navy guys sure knew about low flying (and ground attack for that matter)

We were flat on the ground too at any rate....

Hou doe,

Derk grin.gif

Ahhhh.... those were the days!

Nothing similar, but a few good aircraft memories as well, just fired up by your "confession", thanks!

have a nice weekend all!

Sorry Derk but that lovely Crusader FRS1 isn't mine (I did Argentinian, Australian and Danish rofl.gif )

DhimariVautour01.jpg

Sud Aviation Vautour IIA of No.8 squadron ('The Scorpions') Royal Dhimari Air Force.

Sorry Derk but that lovely Crusader FRS1 isn't mine (I did Argentinian, Australian and Danish rofl.gif )

Well, can't seem to find anymore who did the skin , many thanks to whoever made it ......

Anyway, remade it into a separate British Crusader out of the TMF F8J, putting in a Spey and making it slightly lighter. GREAT fighter!!!!

Hou doe,

Derk bye.gif

Indeed, a Rolls Royce powered Crusader, rearmed with Aden-Defa cannon (and survivability system such as ecms, decoys, etc) would have been way better and up to date. I was thinking lately about the engine of a Delta Dart (+30% thrust).

Indeed, a Rolls Royce powered Crusader, rearmed with Aden-Defa cannon (and survivability system such as ecms, decoys, etc) would have been way better and up to date. I was thinking lately about the engine of a Delta Dart (+30% thrust).

Except that I guess it would have been a horrible job to get the intake and rear end tuned to the Spey, resulting in drag issues. The Corsair looks quite different in that aspect and in the F4 there was lots of problems. Most probably high supersonic performance would have suffered compared to the J-57 engined original.....

But sorry, this discussion doesn't belong in this thread, over and out.

Hou doe,

Derk good.gif

Edited by Derk

post-26946-12588172800248.jpg

post-26946-1258817291645.jpg

post-26946-12588173011511.jpg

post-26946-12588173132503.jpg

Poisonous morning for the WP....

• Like 1

Well, can't seem to find anymore who did the skin , many thanks to whoever made it ......

Anyway, remade it into a separate British Crusader out of the TMF F8J, putting in a Spey and making it slightly lighter. GREAT fighter!!!!

Hou doe,

Derk bye.gif

It was Gocad's skin, June 22 2008, sorry I forgot about it, great job !!! heat.gif

Hou doe,

Derk bye.gif

It's the Let 410!

It's the Let 410!

Saw it live, low level in LSK colours, near Bautzen,

Hou doe,

Derk

Somewhere over Afghanistan

post-5735-12588389968711.jpg

I'm always a fan of Deep Strike missions...........

deepstrike1.jpg

Wingman's POV..............

deepstrike2.jpg

Coming Home in a Hawk from a different strike over Korea....

hawkh.jpg

I'm always a fan of Deep Strike missions...........

Wingman's POV..............

Coming Home in a Hawk from a different strike over Korea....

Nice pics! What kind of loadout does that mirage have?

Nice pics! What kind of loadout does that mirage have?

1 Matra 530 under the right wing for the Mig-23's I knew I would see

1 Matra R552 II under the left wing

1 400kg bomb under each wing

1 1300L tank on the centerline.

Target runway was 186 miles in, and there were 4 of us.

We all got back out, too.

Lightning Intercept

gallery_2302_278_48908.jpg

Jaguar Attack

gallery_2302_278_207760.jpg

ICE Phantom Egress

gallery_2302_278_57441.jpg

...and recovery

gallery_2302_278_68465.jpg

F-84F wheeling through the sky

gallery_2302_278_134818.jpg

• Like 2

im guessing thats not the regular SF2I Mirage :P

Hello all, it's been a while since I posted any screenies. I Killed my puter and had to rebuild it and in the process I lost ALL the screenshots I made when I lost the internet. SO, since I have reinstalled WoE/WoV, I have a couple screenies to post of me and my Cougar doin the air to air thing!!! :good:

post-32899-1258872291223.jpg

If you want the loadout that MirageIIIEE really used, you´ll find it in the add-on.

The two 400kg bombs used to go in the centerline, giving two stations for making strikes deeper in terms of range, i suggest so.

Also MirageIII never used, AFAIK Super 530s, let alone from those stations, anyway you would find of more use another IRM, as SAHM demand to much from the Radar and survivavility of the aircraft.

Hope this helps, and thanks for using the aircraft!