MIRAGE IVA WIP UPDATE

Wooow!

Great aircraft and good work!

:clapping::clapping:

NO NOT 2 WEEKS :not_i: .................will release this this week :biggrin:

NO NOT 2 WEEKS :not_i: .................will release this this week :biggrin:

An Easter gift!

Eggsellent...

I can't wait to fly it Veltro ! but another thing I've noticed ( could be fixed in a future update ) is that the fueltank's pylons are a bit too big. They should be closer to the wing.

Look HERE

uploaded :flyer:

I can't wait to fly it Veltro ! but another thing I've noticed ( could be fixed in a future update ) is that the fueltank's pylons are a bit too big. They should be closer to the wing.

Look HERE

will fix with final upload once the FM is corrected

Ed

Also as a reminder .............Do to my poor FM and Skinning skills, all Aircraft I upload are BETAS once all corrections are done will release as final

Hey Veltro I saw you updated the file this morning? Is this the Final then or still Beta?

Nice start so far...

Now, for those trying to fly without wing tanks, the changes to solve the "issue" of not getting any thrust (due to a lack of fuel), it's only a temporary fix using bits already present :

In your MirageIVA_DATA.ini,

1) In the [Fuselage] section, add the following lines at the end

SystemName[017]=FuselageFuelCell01
SystemName[018]=FuselageFuelCell02

2) In the [Nose] section, add

SystemName[011]=NoseFuelCell

3) In the [LeftWing] section, add

SystemName[013]=LeftWingFuelCell01
SystemName[014]=LeftWingFuelCell02

4) In the [RightWing] section, add

SystemName[013]=RightWingFuelCell01
SystemName[014]=RightWingFuelCell02

I'll post the elevon values later on as they are purely cosmetic on a beta plane and won't keep the thing from flying.

Hey Veltro I saw you updated the file this morning? Is this the Final then or still Beta?

still beta

Nice start so far...

Now, for those trying to fly without wing tanks, the changes to solve the "issue" of not getting any thrust (due to a lack of fuel), it's only a temporary fix using bits already present :

In your MirageIVA_DATA.ini,

1) In the [Fuselage] section, add the following lines at the end

SystemName[017]=FuselageFuelCell01
SystemName[018]=FuselageFuelCell02

2) In the [Nose] section, add

SystemName[011]=NoseFuelCell

3) In the [LeftWing] section, add

SystemName[013]=LeftWingFuelCell01
SystemName[014]=LeftWingFuelCell02

4) In the [RightWing] section, add

SystemName[013]=RightWingFuelCell01
SystemName[014]=RightWingFuelCell02

I'll post the elevon values later on as they are purely cosmetic on a beta plane and won't keep the thing from flying.

Grrrrrrr.... :wacko: you beat me to it and found the solution I've been torturing my brains for all night.

Issues with e.w., internal fuel , cg and engines (from Mirage F1) solved though.......

Rather nicer to fly at the correct weight (about 50% lower)

Tomorrow is another day.....

Hou doe,

Derk :closedeyes:

Our french friends did not like the nose on the mirage ( they like critisizing everything I do :dry: ) So I remodeled it..as soon as someone sends me a good FM will release as final..also if someone would like to put a better skin on it..IM me

Mremod.jpg

Interesting note. Soon as I grabbed this puppy, I modded the wing hardpoints to be able to carry a pair of MERs. With 6 under each wing and the nuke on the centreline, it wouldn't budge until I jettisoned something... :biggrin: Think I overloaded the sucker. heh

Veltro, seriously, this is an awesome piece of kit! You've made my week dude!

I see the french critic as constructive, why ... look on the new nose! Your skills are better and better, why not modeling it from the beginning with the new nose?

This one looks much better than the old nose!

Can I have a new nose too ?????

Hou doe,

Derk :boredom:

Our french friends did not like the nose on the mirage ( they like critisizing everything I do :dry: )

You are not serious, are you ? Man, I never wanted to be aggressive or something, I made comments about this aircraft because it was familiar to me during years, and I really wanted to give you some advices to increase your mod, that's it. I know that 3D is time consuming and I respect it, but I'm not the kind of person who yells " great great great !" when something I can notice, looks wrong. Maybe my english deforms my thoughts, if so, I apologize.

Maybe my english deforms my thoughts

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the net. :rofl::haha::tongue: because I think it does for everyone!

:good:

You are not serious, are you ? Man, I never wanted to be aggressive or something, I made comments about this aircraft because it was familiar to me during years, and I really wanted to give you some advices to increase your mod, that's it. I know that 3D is time consuming and I respect it, but I'm not the kind of person who yells " great great great !" when something I can notice, looks wrong. Maybe my english deforms my thoughts, if so, I apologize.

He's just being angsty because he misinterprets the crits as being negative - He'll grow out of it eventually.

TBH, the worst kind of comment you can get as an artist are the sycophants who just praise everything to the heavens, because then it takes away the incentive to do better.

Back to the topic. A LINK where you can get (almost) all the Dassault logos (files: .eps and .jpg), including the Mirage IV's one.

relax dude :lmaosmiley: If i was serious I would have not made the changes in other words Je plaisante

He's just being angsty because he misinterprets the crits as being negative - He'll grow out of it eventually.

TBH, the worst kind of comment you can get as an artist are the sycophants who just praise everything to the heavens, because then it takes away the incentive to do better.

ahem :blink: I beg to differ Sir I do not misinterpret nothing...infact I stride to better myself... I had no formal training in 3d artistry . Everyday I experiment and read ( including Tips that you have given me to improve) so that each new model I start gets more detailed

People we need to lighten up