Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

Fav cooking/chef show

I watch Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, Andrew Zimern's Bizarre Foods, and Anthony Bourdain's No reservation.

Bizarre Foods and No Reservations are my favs along with Guy's Big Bite. Guy Fieri has some great recipes.

Good Eats with Alton Brown. Basically a scientific way of looking at cooking. Very interesting (and tasty).

FC

Good Eats with Alton Brown. Basically a scientific way of looking at cooking. Very interesting (and tasty).

FC

One Big Fierce Ditto There!

I miss Justin Wilson.

Interesting the male dominance and interest in cooking and the shows.

:ph34r: Cl

Good Eats, yes thats a great one too.

Alton Brown and Anthony Bourdain are my favs.

I can tell you what I don't like too.

Hearing Paula Dean cackle like some cartoon witch has to rank as least as high as finger nails on a black board.I'd rather be waterboarded than have to listen to her taaalk fuur fiuve minnnuts.

It never had a name, but my father had a cooking show for our town before I was born.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Kitchen Nightmares for sure, and MOST definately..

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

makes me want to travel to some of these cites, just to try the resturants. He's done quite a few here in SoCal, including one place in Oceanside (?) that has the wall decorated with Trudigan and Taylor aviation art!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

DUDE, I cant remember the name of it, but I have been there Wrench, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, brain fart, I cant remember the name of it.

Good Eats and when I can catch them reruns of the Galloping Gourmet, when I was young I never realized the Graham Kerr was S***faced on most of his shows, I just thought he was a funny cook. :blink:

Even though he has some serious personel issues I always liked the Frugal Gormet.I also enjoyed Ming Tsai's East meets West.the theme music for his show was by the jazz fusion group Hiroshima...one of my favs.

Edited by whiteknight06604

Yep. Paula Deen lays that Southern thang on way to heavy, Ya'll. :rolleyes:

Cant stand Paula, but Good Eats, and No Reservations are good shows. on demand has some of them available where im at. and for old school, how about Yan Can Cook.

Wow I didn't know there was so many Anthony Bourdain fans here. I never miss that show. Of course there is Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. Bizarre Foods is a must see. I love Alton Brown's feasting on asphalt and the series where he went to sea too. Bobby Flays is my favorite chef though. Our cooking and BBQing styles are the same.

Its got to be Gordon Ramsey's THE F WORD! He is a legend in the kitchen! I must say, i thougth Jamie olivers school dinners thingy was a good idea, but he gace the catering staff at our school the idea to get rid of chips! So that ment me and my mates would have to sneek out of school if we want chips. Just went around the corner to the chippy lol. MMMMM curry and chips, cant beat it!

Wow I didn't know there was so many Anthony Bourdain fans here. I never miss that show. Of course there is Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. Bizarre Foods is a must see. I love Alton Brown's feasting on asphalt and the series where he went to sea too. Bobby Flays is my favorite chef though. Our cooking and BBQing styles are the same.

I have been online looking for No Reservations SWAG can't find any. He has to have a cool t-shirt out there somwhere.

two words Rachel Ray :seks: Oh yeah also her 30 min meal show is great

and mr Bald bug,brain and other disgusting eating Andrew

I'm a huge "No Reservations" fan. There used to be a show on PBS called "World Class Cooks" or something like that where they just filmed a chef making a meal with a voiced-over narrator. I used to love that show.

I was also a big fan of Graham Kerr, it's amazing to look back at his recipes now in light of all the low-fat fads and see him using TONS of real butter and cream and lard.