You know I will tell you all why I love this community. Because even though we may have our disagreements once in awhile and that we have to tolerate some douche bags, we all manage to get along and fly the sim we like. We all have strong opinions on a variety of subjects but we all can agree that this sim and hobby is something we all love. There are some who have left this community because they didn't get it, they took the hobby way too seriously, packed up and left. Those are the people I feel bad for because they took themselves more seriously than they should of. I personally am very grateful to know all of you (albeit virtually) and I can't think of another place I would rather hangout than here.

or a pub watching football.

Cheers to each and every one of you.

Here! Here! The folks here have been patient with me when I knew nothing about this great sim thank you all! this is a great place to learn this sim and how to make it to ones liking even more!! :good::clapping:

BTW, My hat off to ALL the modders and creators whom have added so much to all the titles and explanied to those of us like me with half a brain cell on how to do things. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hey, I havn't been modding and posting here that long - and I remember as a newbie asking questions that I just couldn't figure out answers to regarding this sim series. That is why when I receive a PM with a question from a new person, I'm more than happy to take the time to help - sort of my obligation now as I've been treated so well by all of you, especially getting started. You are right Dave, this has been a fine community to hang around, and it has been my Internet home page for longer than I can remember.

Thanks to you and all.

Mike :good:

Three cheers for the sycophants!

I have to say that this is probably one of the friendliest forums that I have ever been on.

Cheers all!

I have to say that this is probably one of the friendliest forums that I have ever been on.

Cheers all!

I don't even bother with 'other' forums! :good:

Ive been here from near the begining and it has always ben a good forum despite the occasional attitudinal blurp...er, blip...er, glitch...er, oh, you get it, dontcha?

attitudinal...is that a word???

Dave is getting very emotional in his old age. :salute:

As I said we have to tolerate some douche bags once in awhile. :lol:

On the topic of douche bags............ :lol:

Sounds like Dave ( :grandpa: ) needs a group hug....... :meeting::friends:

What we do need is beer......lots of it.....

Click.sssssssssssssss

Sound of a beer thats opens :drinks:

Cheers Guys

I'd offer to give Dave a hug but I suspect the image of me in a dress has scared him enough for one lifetime...

But then again... since it seems he's going all "estrogen" on us... now might be a good time to educate him on the benefits of tummy control bloomers.

:blush2:

:drinks: :drinks_drunk: Thanks for reminding me Dave, I have to go to BevMo today to get booze for the super bowl........I'll buy an OE and pour some out in your honor......

I'd offer to give Dave a hug but I suspect the image of me in a dress has scared him enough for one lifetime...

But then again... since it seems he's going all "estrogen" on us... now might be a good time to educate him on the benefits of tummy control bloomers.

:blush2:

Damn you.... spilled my beer :rofl:

One of these days Zur one of these days! POW right in the kisser. :lol:

One of these days Zur one of these days! POW right in the kisser. :lol:

Watch out Zur, looks like Dave is going to make a move on you....... :biggrin:

Page 2 and not one mention of Eels?

Yeah, I reckon the mushy bastuhd is slipping in his old age... :rofl:

Three cheers for the sycophants!

Oraaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Page 2 and not one mention of Eels?

Eels all-over!!!!

By the way, did someone get emotional watching femalish films such as Stealth or Steel Va**nas?

Edited by macelena