I will not eat them with a mouse.

I will not eat them in a house.

I will not eat them here or there.

I will not eat them anywhere.

I do not eat green eggs and ham.

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Yes, yes, Random I know, but it is in Stiglr's honor

eels!!!!!

You know I will tell you all why I love this community. Because even though we may have our disagreements once in awhile and that we have to tolerate some douche bags, we all manage to get along and fly the sim we like. We all have strong opinions on a variety of subjects but we all can agree that this sim and hobby is something we all love. There are some who have left this community because they didn't get it, they took the hobby way too seriously, packed up and left. Those are the people I feel bad for because they took themselves more seriously than they should of. I personally am very grateful to know all of you (albeit virtually) and I can't think of another place I would rather hangout than here.

or a pub watching football.

Cheers to each and every one of you.

Yes Sir! :salute:

Cheers to all!

You know I will tell you all why I love this community. Because even though we may have our disagreements once in awhile and that we have to tolerate some douche bags, we all manage to get along and fly the sim we like. We all have strong opinions on a variety of subjects but we all can agree that this sim and hobby is something we all love. There are some who have left this community because they didn't get it, they took the hobby way too seriously, packed up and left. Those are the people I feel bad for because they took themselves more seriously than they should of. I personally am very grateful to know all of you (albeit virtually) and I can't think of another place I would rather hangout than here.

or a pub watching football.

Cheers to each and every one of you.

Well said Dave cheers to you and the very helpful crowd that frequents the forum - the sim would be not short of nothing without you all.

Spot on Dave.

This website has been vital to my 'upbringing' in the flight sim world and i would like to thank all those who answered any of my noobish questions along the way.

Its also important to thank all the guys who contribute to the mods for the series. Thanks alot guys this place would be nothing without the people that are here :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

And you know we have all made mistakes too. I am not perfect by any means. I get too involved sometimes, I get pissed off easily and I am very protective of CA. But I have a a good crew around me who have and do not hesitate to bring me down to earth.

Its OK if you want to cry, Dave. :biggrin:

Dave, is this how you really feel? :biggrin:

I see the lunatics have taken over the asylum... Eel's Eel's he says.... and watch out for the hovercraft getting overloaded with them...

Is that William Shatner at the door?

I see the lunatics have taken over the asylum... Eel's Eel's he says.... and watch out for the hovercraft getting overloaded with them...

P.s.

What about the Lasercats???

But seriously I am amazed sometimes at the quality of the work done by the modders etc. Keeps me occupied for hours modding my WOE... if it gets any larger I am gonna need to buy a new PC just for WOE....

Guest pfunkmusik

And I'm new here...

pfunk

And I'm new here...

pfunk

Welcome to the Zoo!! lol

Dave...I love you man!

:biggrin:

FC

Second that!!

Hey lets not get all ghey here... :lol: god... Why does the Crying Game come to mind?

that movie was...different to say the least and I'll leave it at that! lol

It is the love that keeps us together.

That sounded kind of wrong.

Whe I turn 21(legal age right?) ima buy all of the members a beer n mail it to ya! :good:

Or I can get a virtual one now...whichever you prefer...

This is a great community. People have been very helpful and the modders have made alot of great things for all of us to enjoy. Cheers!!! :good: