Sign in to follow this  
Winder

V1.28a will be up tonight...

With two optional DM packs as separate downloads - Normal and Hard core - so users can swap them in and out as they see fit!

These are self installing 'packs'

Have fun Guys we will continue to monitor the boards for any showstoppers but as posted elsewhere P3 is now drawing to a close...

Upcoming stuff that is brewing will be announced in due course.

Cheers

WM

Thanks for your quick support. Hope you enjoy some time off it is well deserved. Thanks John

Great job people...! :smile:

Take a long break after that..you are totally worth it.

Thanks Winder,

Your Herculean efforts are much appreciated. Take a bit of time out and relax - you might want to try OFF Phase 3: I'm told it's very good.

Cheers,

Si

Will this be needed if you are completely satisfied with the damage models as is in ver 1.28? In other words, is there a difference between the as is damage models in 1.28 and the normal damage models in 1.28a?

Also, have you guys considered making a "add-on planes pack"? I'd be willing to pay for something like this, anyone else? It's so much of a let down to reach a time in a pilots career when a newer plane should be available... and it's not modeled.

Will this be needed if you are completely satisfied with the damage models as is in ver 1.28? In other words, is there a difference between the as is damage models in 1.28 and the normal damage models in 1.28a?

Also, have you guys considered making a "add-on planes pack"? I'd be willing to pay for something like this, anyone else? It's so much of a let down to reach a time in a pilots career when a newer plane should be available... and it's not modeled.

1. No. Hard Core Damage model is OPTIONAL please see the download page - it is nothing to do with 1.28a at all.

2. Yes we have and will likely do this of course. Just takes a lot of time and effort to make just one model and get it in the sim... patience :)

Absolutely first rate support!!

"Hip, Hip, from all at the mess.."

Regards,

Royce

Upcoming stuff that is brewing will be announced in due course.

Cheers

WM

Uh-Oh, I feel that "little kid at Christmas" feeling coming on again, even before its subsided completely.

-Rooster

Edited by Rooster89

The DM options are a great idea ! P3 is finished at last. Thanks OBD ! Bloomin' marvellous effort.

And you can't have that BB gun, you might put somebodies eye out with that thing

I take it you got that new rig to work, what are the sliders NOW

Aww C'mon Unc, no Red Rider BB gun with a compass in the stock? Yep got the rig working great now. Its like a whole new game. "What theres trees???" LOL. All sliders at 5 except terrain, thats at 4 with OBD's reccomendation. Next PC related purchase is gonna be TrackIR, sometime this or next month. Gotta get some forks for my bike first though....

-Rooster