Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Cats Happen

Well last week me daughter rushed into the house with a kitten in her arms. She said that it ran up to her at the Texaco. She handed it to me and the motor switched on. I now have a cat, actually the dog has a cat as they have been playing since I brought him home from the vet. I'll post a pic of him if he ever stays still.

While he'll never replace my last cat, not having a cat to relax with that last few days was really depressing. Whats maddening about this cat is that he was abandoned, who would throw away a perfectly good kitten?

who would throw away a perfectly good kitten?

There are some stupid ass people out there.

funny-pictures-cat-holds-your-beer-hostage.jpg

Now, you just have to train it to do this.

Good to hear, I'm happy for you, life is better with a cat around......clapping.gif

Hou doe,

Derk good.gif

Man CATZ RULE!!! just lost a 12yr old orange tab myself... he just currled up and died but i still have a long hair calico so i know how hard it is... but a kittin sweet man so happy for you!!!

p.s. lets start a cat//kitten thread so we can post pics lol

I wish, I could have one of those...

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Maine_Coon this.gif

Or a fat lazy shorthair Brit.

My cat is very much like this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombay_(cat)

Great friends with our two Newfoundlanders.

As for a cat thread: fun ( and a nice counterweight against one about shooting deer ..huh.gif )

Hou doe,

Derk yes3.gif

Lucky they get along. Neither of mine are on good terms with the dog.

Nothing as incredible as a blue eyed tabby point saimese. Strangely pics found with google look quite different than mine.

photo.php?pid=30028676&id=19601209

Edited by eraser_tr

I usually get into a lot of trouble around the office when I express how much I like cats because they are so much more challenging than paper targets.......

:grin:

Thought this fit more here than in the "Random Pic" thread. Just sayin'.

outofthebox.jpg

Thought this fit more here than in the "Random Pic" thread. Just sayin'.

outofthebox.jpg

Already caught him thinking outside the box, lucky for him I tossed his little but into the box at the last minute.While he most definitely has his own personality some traits from Marty are there also. I wonder if he found a way home. Right now my wife made the comment that her dinner won't be the same because Marty used to sit next to her and get his share of chicken. Well Kyon, the kitten, will be in her face making his demands known. I'll post a shot of him if he ever stays in one place long enough.

There are some stupid ass people out there.

You can say that again.

My sister had a Maine Coon for 15 years (died this summer while I was at basic). He was a big cat, that was for sure. My dad taught him to box (he would sit on his hind and box you). He was a pretty awesome cat.

How about this one ???post-2160-12551871653853.jpgpost-2160-12551871899819.jpgpost-2160-12551872116856.jpgpost-2160-12551872343566.jpgpost-2160-12551872544398.jpg

From Russia with love !!!

Hou doe,

Derk

ok Derk i just HAVE to ask what kind of cat is that??? my son and I love it

Looks like an Asian Leopard Cat or possibly something not considered fully domesticated. I dunno but from the size of that catch I'd sleep with one eye open. :yikes:

quote name='Caveman' date='10 October 2009 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1255201126' post='346701']

ok Derk i just HAVE to ask what kind of cat is that??? my son and I love it

To be honest I haven't the foggiest idea what it is, probably some crossbreed with whatever ......blink.gif

To add to the fun some more pics:post-2160-12552798823353.jpgpost-2160-12552799142616.jpgpost-2160-12552799442974.jpgpost-2160-12552799867961.jpgpost-2160-12552800256812.jpg yikes.gif

Miaaaaaauw,

Derk bye.gif

Edited by Derk

Derk, what the heck is that animal?! It isn't a cat, that's for sure. Maybe a cousin?