Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

HAT IN THE RING! Expansion UPDATE 1.47 is NOW AVAILABLE

Please see the download page on our website for changes.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

Fantastic!

You guys are awesome.

Any update on whether the fix for the stock aircraft in MP will be included in the next patch now that Stumpjumper has identified and corrected the issue?

Vasco :pilotfly:

:pilot:Only Multiplayer Aces Get Confirmed Kills :pilot:

Sorry what fix Vasco, maybe put it in a new thread, don't want to start talking about a new patch 2 posts down from announcing one.

POL ILL CHECK THINGS AFTER I UPDATE THE PATCH IF THERE ISNT ANYCHANGEON THOSE MP AIRCRAFT ILL SEND YOU WHAT I HAVE DOEN ASO YOU CAN COMPARE

POL ILL CHECK THINGS AFTER I UPDATE THE PATCH IF THERE ISNT ANYCHANGEON THOSE MP AIRCRAFT ILL SEND YOU WHAT I HAVE DOEN ASO YOU CAN COMPARE

There are no MP fixes in this Patch if there were we would state so.

Is it the name length issue?

Stop being so cryptic lol.

WM

OBD,

u are the best.

good.gif

Wonderful, thanks OBD!!  

Anastasios

Honestly Gentlemen,

Your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction puts major software developers to shame. Thanks for doing everything you can - yet again - to make OFF the best WWI flight sim you possibly can.

Hellshade

OOO I nearly missed this one!...thanks Devs..on my way!

Guest British_eh

Great work TEAM OBD!

Cheers,

British_eh

PS - So now work can begin on P4? I'll look forward to playing HITR in earnest for the next 18 months?

Dear OBD,

Playing OFF with all the updates and patches are like being married to the right woman.

I love it, i love it.

Thanks

m

drinks.gif

Thanks OBD! You guys are the best! This is the best investment in entertainment since buying my 40 year old classic fishing boat! Many hours of enjoyment for the cost, just can't be beat. And your support is superb for the product. Salute.gifdrinks.gif

Dear Developers,

Most sims come with that nagging “this wee blemish that makes (perhaps only) me absolutely crazy is unlikely ever to be corrected” feeling.

Not so here. Being already well-polished, it's especially to wonder when small issues are addressed so promptly. Good show!

Cheers,

Greg

Please see the download page on our website for changes.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

What in the blue blazes were you guys thinking of when you conjured up the weather?? You have WW1 (sometimes rudimentary) aircraft taking off in weather that would ground an F15. Those acft were definetly not IFR equipped and did not have little things like carb heat. Also flying around in near blizzard conditions locating and attacking targets and other acft would be nearly impossible because When in snow / fog pilots are subject slant range vision and could not see much past the nose of their acft.

Barrage balloons are located so far from the front lines they would be totally ineffective, also I doubt ,very seriously, that BB's would be up on foggy,snowy, rainy days -- it's the old slant range vision thingy all over again. My acft, regardless of type, will take the normal time to change direction 180 degrees while AI acft can do it two or three times while I am in a 45 degree bank attempting the first turn. Rear gunners on the two seaters can fire on you attacking from any position when in fact the best way to attack these acft was from underneath or from the front where the guns could not track. Enemy fighters can suddenly appear on your six while you are still trying to overtake their formation. A shot-up, and breaking up enemy acft will just simply disappear and fails to register on your score.

Where are the Rumplers and for that matter the Taube?

Great job on Patch 1.47.

The sim in its current incarnation has reached a really high level of realism and immersion for me. Phase 2 was great but where we are now is fantastic. Nothing else compares. The AI is extremely challenging, I love the immersion that flying through clouds now gives, the turbulence effect is excellent, and I love the new wind sounds.