Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Something Evil This Way Comes...

Damn it looks nice :clapping:

You have a pretty nasty smoothing error on the intake, probably caused by the wing intersection. The rudder also seems to have some wierd shading, like both sides share the same smoothing group.

I'd really like to see an AO bake on that thing, though. It'd really make it stand out even better than it does now.

Craig,a damned good bird!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to give it a proper AMI skin!

...so about the pilot...is it possible change his visor to a .bmp instead of a .TGA or giving him a face?

I want to do a new pilot and seat, visor will be a darker .tga and pilot will have eyes.

Some more little help from my side.

I came over the color-codes for the different Paintshemes of the air forces

wich use the €F. Codes are direct from Eurofighter GmbH.

-----------------------------

RAF - BS381c- 626 Barley Grey

GAF - FS35237

SpAF - FS36492

ITAF - FS36440

Austria - FS35237

FS: Federal Standard 595b

BS: British Standard 381c

-----------------------------

wow, epic!

is it going to be a seperate plane per nation?

(like RAF Typhoon F2,Typhoon FGR4, Luftwaffe EF-2000 S/T)

handy for nation-specific loadouts (raf ASRAAM / luftt IRIST)

looks great!

p.s. if you need some info about the cockpit displays and avionics, i have it.

email/pm me if you need it...

@Peter, I have had a few inquiries into multi nation versions and yes I will try to make variants that suit, theoretically this should be easy as all I will have to do is add/remove some small details in the 3D model, as for .ini editing I welcome anybodys inputs to create accurate representations of various versions, thanks for the colour codes.....Sundowner might make use of the info in relation to the skins, I myself just like info like that because I'm weird :grin:

Will post a few more screenies soon as the progress on the skins has blown my mind, sundowner is doing some fine work.

p.s. Peter.....I think I may already have the avionics file you are mentioning.

Edited by Bongodriver

The attention to detail, even compared to the last excellent offering of the Typhoon, still slays me.

You do excellent work, Mr. BongoDriver, sir!

:cool:

Oh my shes beautiful she really does look wonderful... :kewlpics:

:worship:

Very nice work! I saw one in Virginia Beach, flying out of Oceana... My wife and I were on vacation and just about to pull out of a steak house after supper. I stopped the car and jumped out with my camera; wife got one more example of nutty airplane behavior as I ran around the car trying to get a shot... :yikes:

Edited by Major Lee

Would this release include the gun? It's missing from the other one.

This will include the gun just like the other one, not sure why you don't have a gun, perhaps you need to make the necessary adjustments to allow for the non-stock mauser cannon to be used in game?

another idea that crossed my mind,

can you make seperate F2 and FGR4 typhoons?, with the F2 having only air to air capability?

or in Blocks: (like for example the F-16)

Tranche 1

• Block 1 : Initial Operational Capability and basic Air Defence Capability.
  • Block 2 : Initial air-to-air capabilities.
  • Block 2B : Full air-to-air capabilities.
  • Block 5 : Full Operational Capability (FOC) by combining existing air-to-air role with air-to-ground capabilities.

Tranche 2

• Block 8 : New mission computers required for the integration of future weapons such as Meteor, Storm Shadow and Taurus. (Differences in the build to Tranche 1 related to changes in production technology or obsolescence).
  • Block 10 : Software: EOC 1 (advanced multi role step 1) AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM, IRIS-T digital. A2G: GBU-24, GPS-controlled weapons, ALARM, Paveway III & IV, Rafael Litening III
  • Block 15 : Software: EOC 2 (advanced multi role step 2) A2A Meteor A2G: TAURUS, Storm Shadow, Brimstone

just a thought...

thanks...

Edited by peterbezemer

@Sundownerthat's quickgood.gif

don't want to offend you, just a detail, it seems to me the finflash is a little too big and the 'shield' a bit too smallgrandpa.gif

but I couldn't have done it better...

so, thanks! Flyer.gif

found some info on the Typhoon's DASS

http://eurofighter.airpower.at/sensorik-dass.htm

Austrian Typhoons don't even have Misslie Approach Warnersblink.gif

and something about the chaff/flare dispensers on a forum:

"Eurofighter is fitted with two SaabTech AB BOL 510 180-round chaff/flare dispensers mounted in the outboard underwing missile launch rails, with two Elettronica Aster SpA chaff/flare dispensers in the actuator fairings further inboard. The latter can each carry 16 55-mm IR decoy flares, but I don't have a name/designation for the kit."

so 320 chaff and 32 flares (total)

The comparison chart at the bottom of the site is very interesting, cause Austrian EF even don`t have any defensiv systems when I understand it right?! What do they do with the Eurofighters?! Using them as sports plane for the weekend?!

The comparison chart at the bottom of the site is very interesting, cause Austrian EF even don`t have any defensiv systems when I understand it right?! What do they do with the Eurofighters?! Using them as sports plane for the weekend?!

by the way, Austria also doesn't have AMRAAM'srofl.gif

only some IRIS-T's

Edited by peterbezemer

they dont want to fall behind the swedes in capability:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf7_1292774776

and something about the chaff/flare dispensers on a forum:

"Eurofighter is fitted with two SaabTech AB BOL 510 180-round chaff/flare dispensers mounted in the outboard underwing missile launch rails, with two Elettronica Aster SpA chaff/flare dispensers in the actuator fairings further inboard. The latter can each carry 16 55-mm IR decoy flares, but I don't have a name/designation for the kit."

so 320 chaff and 32 flares (total)

Thank peter very usefull info, I didn't know that it had 320 chaff