isn't there a "submerged" sub on Marcfighter's site??? Or is it here in teh 1stGen ships download section. Cause I know I've seen it!

wrench

kevin stein

The submerged sub mod (periscope) was created for a project that I was working on, by Kesselbrut. It's in our downloads section.

I was on a CAP mission taking out some tanks that were attacking our forces when i suddenly saw this big X thingy.... Target practise for the enemy??? This is NF4+ with latest patch

img00042%20%282%29.JPG

True there is a model with the periscope up, though doesn't it still have a wake?

I was thinking along the lines of nothing visual whatsoever so as to apear fully submerged.

Craig

I was on a CAP mission taking out some tanks that were attacking our forces when i suddenly saw this big X thingy.... Target practise for the enemy??? This is NF4+ with latest patch

dontcha know? x marks the spot!:lol: seriously looks like some carry over from what i think Dave called the "cereal box mod", now in a convienent single serving size

X brand cereal mod 2.12........betcha cant bomb just one....

over the hills, and far away...

wrench

kevin stein

over the hills, and far away...

wrench

kevin stein

She prays he will return one day ....

Crusing along the Roof of the World ...

wrench

kevin stein

Crusing along the Roof of the World ...

wrench

kevin stein

You could relate one to that famous led zeppelin song :good:

Are all those indo-pak theatre pics a hint about a close release?

Well, then you're gonna get your wish with KAW ... there's train stations EVERYWHERE!! (this shot, however, is in Bikana, India, hence the Type 77 Fishbed in the background)

Lots and lots of train stations there, too. And they blow up very nicely, even have a destroyed model linked

wrench

kevin stein

This is going to be great. In the wars, there were many missions where goods trains were attacked.. Some planes were shot down while attacking railway stations.

Great work :good::drinks:

Are all those indo-pak theatre pics a hint about a close release?

well, the terrain is ~80-90% complte (ie: rebuilded --had to fix a LOT of cities from my initial build). Aircraft about 75-80% (need some decals for the stock birds that're being used). Ground Objects apporx 90%. Missing the IN carriers! Can't find them!! So I made one off the Albion

just need to "put the band back together", and make sure everyone has SF2 full-4, as some of the migs and mirages are based off stock units. For those without the SF2expansion pak1 (for the vampire), Paskos will be included.

It's still designed for a 'stand alone' mods folder, even with the limited nations statement, and new userlists and nationalized aircrft/vehicles/ships.

The readme will be a nightmare to write!!!

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

Wrench

With just naming the folders to match those of a stand along install, and if you included everything a person needs, it should be a drag and drop affair. Not sure why a "nightmare" readme will be needed.

Example:

Unzip the package, to a folder on your desktop.

Make sure after you have unzipped the folder, to check it to make sure a folder hasn't nested in another folder. If it has then that folder inside the unzipped folder is the one you will need to drag and drop into your install area which looks something like:

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\ThirdWire\IndoPak (using IndoPak as the name of a stand alone install)

Then do the following...

Drag the Sounds folder to the C:\Users\username\Saved Games\ThirdWire\IndoPak

Drag the Objects folder to the C:\Users\username\Saved Games\ThirdWire\IndoPak

If you keep it that way then it will keep the "nightmare" readme out of the equation. Try to include everything that this mod needs so no one has to hunt for it.

following mikeymead's lead, how about another Jag???

wrench

kevin stein

• Like 1

You know I always like the Jag... its a great attack jet low down just don't climb to the stars in it as they don't like it too much...

There's just something wrong with it that makes it right... not making much sense its because the coffee hasn't kicked in yet...

Edited by Slartibartfast

RAFBISONB101.jpg

Saunders-Roe Valentina B.1 - No.100 Squadron, RAF Bomber Command, 1959

Hey, more Jag shots!

post-27109-039297200 1284574204.jpg

post-27109-080159600 1284574233.jpg

Any chance you will share these peaces of art ?

Congrats, very good job :clapping:

Any chance you will share these peaces of art ?

Congrats, very good job :clapping:

Possibly, I've still got 1 more squadron to do.

I'm using a modified Tornado F3 pit as I couldn't get the TV screen to show in the Jag pit and still keep the moving map.

The Tornado pit is quite similar but generally seems a lighter in colour and I'm not sure if my skinning skills or patience are quite up to a pit repaint!

Bad to da Bone

img00051.JPG

img00053.JPG

img00054.JPG

img00055.JPG

img00056.JPG

img00057.JPG

img00058.JPG

img00060.JPG

img00061.JPG