Sign in to follow this  
VA27Badger

Razbam Products for SF2?

Hey Guys,

Sorry to bother ya. I recently bought all of the SF2 series games and addons and I found out the Razbam's site has a few good products for SF series. Before I pay money out for these will they work for SF2 series. I'm looking to buy the Terrain tiles for SF Vietnam and SF Europe and the Prowler and Intruder. Any feedback or comments you have would be great! Thanks in advance

I can only comment that you can download some VERY NICE Vietnam and Germany tiles from Combat ACE for FREE :grin:!

Razbams titles are for Strike Fighters 1 (excluding F-102).

That says all i think.

Razbam's SF1 planes can be made to work in SF2, but the Stary's Vietnam Green Hell 2, and his German terrain here at CombatAce look a lot better than Razbam's Vietnam and German terrains. As for Korea, a new Korean Campaign with both planes and terrains will be post here at Combat soon as they work out the Exp2 bugs.

As for Korea, a new Korean Campaign with both planes and terrains will be post here at Combat soon as they work out the Exp2 bugs.

Soon?! Do you have a magic wand we can borrow? :blink: The Korea is far from finished.... We still need to do a lot of work.. So don't exspect anything released this side of Christmas.. Maybe Spring next year.

I use all his aircraft releases in SF2.

Havent tried the A-1 in Exp2, the prop issue might need a new export from Razbam's side.

The rest of the aircraft can be converted with some work.

I had at a point all his stuff converted to SF2x.. Works okay.. But some of the FM's is screwed in the the 2.gen

Korean mod release = "two weeks"

That is a big difference from the comment by a Korean Mod team member in November stating that they were just waiting till Exp2 come out to make sure that there was no conflicts with the Korean mod. But as they say, it's being built ar the speed of free, so we'll just wait till it's released. :grin:

Korean mod release = "two weeks"

That is a big difference from the comment by a Korean Mod team member in November stating that they were just waiting till Exp2 come out to make sure that there was no conflicts with the Korean mod.

Can you point me to that post?? Because I haven't seen it :grin:

BTW sorry for hijacking this thread

Thanks Guys I knew that the planes can be converted over. I really like the Razbam A-7, Prowler, and Intruder. I'll buy the A-7 for sure when it comes out for SF. I check into the tiles here at ACE. Thanks again for the comments.

Oh by the way can someone point me in the right direction for GreenHell2 download....I cant seem to fing it doing a search. Thanks again.

Edited by 177thBadger

Oh by the way can someone point me in the right direction for GreenHell2 download....I cant seem to fing it doing a search. Thanks again.

It's in Series1 download section, but works with series2:

http://combatace.com/files/file/7095-green-hell-2/

I have the whole lot from the discount Razbam giveaway a few years back - but I dont use any of them - the free ones are better for the SF2 stock terrains and high res.

And I'd save money and get the Mirage Factory A-7s myself.

Edited by EricJ

But do get the F-102!!!!! Its awesome!

Cool Guys thanks alot and will do on the planes

But as a caveat RAZBAM does a wonderful job (I have his Prowlers) just that you can get just as good with MF too.

The Deuces cockpit ALONE is worth the price of admission!

wrench

kevin stein

I have the whole discount package from last year and I can recommend it :ok: the only things that aren't that great are Vietnam and Europe tilesets.

Intruders are simply great, so are Skyraiders :drinks:

I have the whole discount package from last year and I can recommend it :ok: the only things that aren't that great are Vietnam and Europe tilesets.

Intruders are simply great, so are Skyraiders :drinks:

Some of you have already installed the RAZBAM_A6_Intruder_SF_series, with the latest expansion??

I have purchased and installed the RAZBAM_A6_Intruder_SF_series a week ago, any suggestions for changes in the respective INI?? :dntknw:

A-6A. INI?? :please:

A-6A_AVIONICS?? :help:

A-6A_COCKPIT?? :sad:

A-6A_DATA?? :stars:

Thank you in advance!!! :flyer: