Well, at least it can fire...

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, simonmiller416 said:

2 versions of 6X25mm SHORAD from the mysterious country of the East

New Jersey?

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

img00201.thumb.JPG.c471b19899226b5cc6b5ac5156a02c54.JPGimg00200.thumb.JPG.dd765e89add7505ca31fa658b6c2aca8.JPGimg00192.thumb.JPG.31334b1b0e8942a965240e027ae445cb.JPGimg00203.thumb.JPG.03ad241f2e6c2c706619b7db963859a2.JPGimg00206.thumb.JPG.1e81f13727f07636a2efea4d84086c46.JPGimg00188.thumb.JPG.650624efc60d1a90857a07f004719700.JPG

The surface combat in SF2 can be quite interesting sometimes.

The two ships(WIP) and their very weapons above also come from a mysterious eastern country not named New Jersey.:rofl:

Edited by simonmiller416
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

From the screenshots, these will be a LOT of fun to take on. Is that an active Phalanx on the bow?

I have to work on the Harpoons so I can pick those ships off. Anybody have a good Harpoon that can sense farther so I can target those ships?

5 hours ago, Nightshade/PR said:

From the screenshots, these will be a LOT of fun to take on. Is that an active Phalanx on the bow?

Yeah that's kinda phalanx, a CIWS with 30mm 11-barrel gatling gun,very exciting, work with those short range missile 

img00191.thumb.JPG.ce74a7bd336f85e6d51f129630229de7.JPG

Edited by simonmiller416
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, EricJ said:

I have to work on the Harpoons so I can pick those ships off. Anybody have a good Harpoon that can sense farther so I can target those ships?

:ty:How about AGM-158C, it is good imo

Speak of Harpoon, is someone working on the SLAM-ER?

12 minutes ago, simonmiller416 said:

Yeah that's kinda phalanx, a CIWS with 30mm 11-barrel gatling gun,very exciting, work with those short range missile 

That is AWESOME!!!!! Them "Mysterious Easterners" are going to make this sim even better!!! Who knew the "Damned Dutch" could pull this off???!!!??? :biggrin: (Well, they're east of Jersey, ain't they? :rolleyes:)

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Nightshade/PR said:

Well, they're east of Jersey, ain't they? :rolleyes:

True man, very true...:rofl:

AMI Ginas are finally out of my paintshop.

Now final testing starts.

Unbenannt-1.jpg.1ff6ede3c77bea052e21fe0d800a1f34.jpg

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

finally fixed something that's be bugging the crap out of me for 20 years ....

proper serial decals* for the stock NMF B-57B, and an NMF skinned tip tank. Also replaced the idiotic 2-piece "U.S.Air Force" decal with a single one. Be available soon!!! (less than 2 weeks!!)

(*=I mean seriously, HOW hard is it to make 24 correct serial and buzz number decals????)

b57b-nmf.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

finally fixed something that's be bugging the crap out of me for 20 years ....

Quick fix :smile:.

• Haha 2

I finally fixed Tornado's shape ;-)

t1.thumb.jpg.b1738142e17446feea890b70d8acc919.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Wrench said:

(*=I mean seriously, HOW hard is it to make 24 correct serial and buzz number decals????)

the important stuff is always simple. the simple stuff is alway hard - some NCO from many moons ago

not to mention very few people went to hit the books hard in the past when it came to serials, not to mention the books didnt have as much info tens years ago as they do now.

some topics, theyre still kinda sketchy. but ya know i feel that pain :lol:

• Like 3

If it's been like that for 20 years it just shows how much the correct serials really matter to most folks...you could put a John Deere tractor number on there & it would make no difference..................:no:.but you miss a rivet on a skin...............:yikes::stars:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Sundowner said:

If it's been like that for 20 years it just shows how much the correct serials really matter to most folks...you could put a John Deere tractor number on there & it would make no difference..................:no:.but you miss a rivet on a skin...............:yikes::stars:

My Super Hornets have at the very minimum have the same number by the exhaust. I don't have the inclination to hunt down every serial number for a bird, especially when all you have are photos and the like. I'm sure that there is a site (and I think Wrench showed me it) for all that, but I really don't care to be honest. But I have had people complain about an emblem being wrong, or me realizing I messed up and had to fix it.

• Like 1

Good one Ant!! OTH, there are a number of mods for the EE Canberras and B-57s that have correct serials.

Since it's originally AI only, is probably why TK used the F-100 serials, and no buzz numbers. Conversely, that doesn't explain the "proper-ish" bort numbers for the MiGs and SUs that are also AI only.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, guuruu said:

I finally fixed Tornado's shape ;-)

t1.thumb.jpg.b1738142e17446feea890b70d8acc919.jpg

A  new GR.4 would be nice! Lovely!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Wilches said:

A  new GR.4 would be nice! Lovely!

Too modern for me :smile:.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

little skinning project beside the other (big) ones I´m currently working on.

L-39V skin for the L-39C, cause we don´t got an V version.

right side left to be painted & stencils need to be redone for V version.

Unbenannt-1.jpg

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, Soulfreak said:

little skinning project beside the other (big) ones I´m currently working on.

L-39V skin for the L-39C, cause we don´t got an V version.

right side left to be painted & stencils need to be redone for V version.

Unbenannt-1.jpg

The L-39V was not a training plane. It was a target towing plane (Schleppflugzeug für Luftziele). There was no seat in the second cockpit. It was removed for the tow rope drum(spool?) (Schleppseiltrommel). Under the plane was a fairing to let out the tow rope.

I add some pictures. You see the yellow was mor a kind of orange.

656b55a7d832c_L-39V-Bild7MaschinemitHoheitszeichenderNVAFotoHendrikvanBroekhuizen.jpg.9956fb239f1e8d1a6c59c025bc1324b1.jpg

Then your skin is missing the quality mark

656b55a56fd63_L-39V-Bild4DasQwardasSymolfreinehervorragendeArbeitsqualittderTechnikerFotoNormann.JPG.f0fa714d12cc76a2bf5b22b735b80be2.JPG

Here the towed target. Its made by all metall. the tow rope was up to 200 meters long.

656b55a009dba_L-39VBild9L-39VundSchleppzielanderVorstartlinieFotoHendrikvanBroekhuizen.jpg.6701febc516b6fb46f44b348a462d404.jpg

Today the plane is at Luftwaffenmuseum Gatow. You see the fairing under the fuselage. And finaly the L-39V had had no pylons under the wing. It was not able to carry weapons.

656b55cfbd734_L-39VBild1DieL-39VwardasZieldarstellungsflugzeugder80erJahreFotoNormann.JPG.b7502e151fa4d2c2fd1556100aa5ea8d.JPG

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 7