Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Ok Let's Start A Virtual "NATO"

Hey Dave, this is such a cool idea! I can't join, too much stuff going on at work and family right now, but just wanted to say that this is awesome, and makes it a lot of fun, so keep it up!! Maybe for future missions I can join...

I need a complete list of participating NATO nations ... since the terrran is "limited nations", i need to list all those allowed.

how it stands now:

[LimitedNationList]

FriendlyNation001=Iraq

FriendlyNation002=Saudi Arabia

FriendlyNation003=Kuwait

FriendlyNation004=Bahrain

FriendlyNation005=Qatar

FriendlyNation006=USAF

FriendlyNation007=USMC

FriendlyNation008=FRANCE

FriendlyNation009=USN

FriendlyNation010=WGERMANY

FriendlyNation011=RAF

FriendlyNation012=ROYALNAVY

EnemyNation001=Iran

for sihts and grins, here's a new main menu screen (of course, you all know I have templates for ALL the menu screens...)

if you don't have one, create a /Menu folder (assuming a seperate instll), and save the pic below and name as "mainscreen.jpg" and throw it in there

working out details of the targets ini ... everything friendly has to be enemy, everything enemy has to be friendlly, and everything neutral has to friendly (which is why I (re)built the thing with something like this in mind -- although it is/was geared more for a 'Warbirds' scenario

Norway, Finland, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Sweden, Canada, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands

the iranian f-4E seems to be missing from the aircraft pak

this is the one I did/redid when I redid the iran/iraq map (big file whn unzipped, ant's skins, etc) new sf2 hangar screen, other interesting bits.

Participate Israel in the Conflict or do we leave them out for the same reasons as in 1990?

i'd say yes ...

1) too politically sensitive

2) no where to base them ... Israel is way off the map

working out details of the targets ini ... everything friendly has to be enemy, everything enemy has to be friendlly, and everything neutral has to friendly (which is why I (re)built the thing with something like this in mind -- although it is/was geared more for a 'Warbirds' scenario

Maybe reskin the F-15E with the 45th TFW decals from your Warbirds Phantoms? They did upgrade to the Mudhen for Firebreak.

the iranian f-4E seems to be missing from the aircraft pak

this is the one I did/redid when I redid the iran/iraq map (big file whn unzipped, ant's skins, etc) new sf2 hangar screen, other interesting bits.

There is an F-4E 75 in there for the Iranians.

I love the participation guys. Keep it up. Do missions on your own but here are the rules of engament

1 recon and CAP only

2 no action on mainland Iran until approved by JFC

3 fire only in self defense

4 post lots of screen shots in the operation Darius thread.

Since I already have the majority of the aircraft, can you link the Iranian F-5s and the Tornado RECCE?

I'm having issues here with downloading huge files so that's why I'm asking...

I'm having issues here with downloading huge files so that's why I'm asking...

Roger I will get it to you, Let me cobble it together. Were you able to get the Tornado?

Rog, just need the F-5s and I should be good to go. I'd also like to recommend the Seaqeh for another aircraft despite the fact its probably still a developmental aircraft.

Rog, just need the F-5s and I should be good to go. I'd also like to recommend the Seaqeh for another aircraft despite the fact its probably still a developmental aircraft.

Yep that was the one I was trying to remember.......thanks Eric. Im working on the F-5's now.

Much appreciated man, thanks!

Here you go Eric

• Like 1

Thanks! :good:

Need some tweaking with the nations. Can anyone assist with that to make sure Iran is bad and iraq is good etc. I am now getting weird results.

Here's a quick fix, copy and overwrite to your Terrains\IR folder: IR_DariusNationsFix.zip

• Added the mentioned nations on the previous page to IR_NATIONS.INI
  • Changed All neutral and enemy target areas to FRIENDLY and the rest should be ENEMY Iran.
  • Added fix for TYPES.INI typo mentioned in IR release thread.

Perhaps Wrench will give us a better solution soon, until then this should work :good:

(note that, The Planning map will show red dots for Iraq and blue for Iran)

Edited by PureBlue

Hello guys,

... originally I've Iran in the blue force and Iraq "red"! :salute:

I have SF2 Combo + EP 1 + EP 2 + 4 dlc aircraft...

@ :drinks:

Coupi. :bye:

Edited by Coupi

Thanks!!!!

Dave are you still looking for more people to join? I'll take any squadron of KLu F-16AMs.

im working as fast as I can on "fixing' the terrain .. and all the frakking groundobjects; most of wich don't have userlists ... which is VITAL for this theatre.

I have the nations/targets converted, and will be uploading them prolly tonight. Along with my GO and guns folders ... cause simply put, there's a lot of s**t missing!! (good thing I have a backedup I/I mods folder from when i was rebuilding the terrain) Also 'upping' the detail level in previously NEUTRAL airbases (the stuff around Saudi/Qater/Bahrain/RA, etc) and adding the AD units.

yes the plannning maps will still be reversed for 2 reasons:

1) pretty sure i deleted the original psds I used to make them

2) ain't gonna make new ones ...

however, IF i find the psds, i'll redo them, as it's simple changing the color dots.

Edited by Wrench