Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Ok Let's Start A Virtual "NATO"

forgot something ... i have a C-130H for Iran, but its incomplete as it lack serial numbers -- never could find any hard data.

is it worth uploading, even "as is", so they'll appear parked around bases?

Yes...DO YOUR WORST KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:vampire:

yup! just think of me as the "Logistics Guy"

quicke target ini fix...

open the IR_Targets.ini, and 'find' Bushehr. Scroll down the list to item 099 ... it's reads AAA; change it MTB. A shilka looks funny sittin in the water.....

another suggested fix by pureblue

again, open the targets ini, find Al Basra, and repjlace the items with those below:

Target[080].Type=Blindfire

Target[080].Offset=3502,1370

Target[080].Heading=90

Target[081].Type=Rapier_L

Target[081].Offset=3431,-1455

Target[081].Heading=90

Target[082].Type=Rapier_L

Target[082].Offset=3213,1531

Target[082].Heading=90

Target[083].Type=Rapier_L

Target[083].Offset=3135,1315

Target[083].Heading=90

be a little less crowded than with 4 PAC3 batteries....

no hard data has been found so these so they may be out of service by 2009, or in long term storage now. At best, there was only a dozen or so. But, heres an IRIAF Mirage F-1EQ, ex iraqi. Also, a modded magic ii with corrected dates for export, and the desert drop tank. Something different to have floating/flying around.

unzip, and allow for the overwrite. all decals are stock.

file this under the heading of "wow, what a coincidence!", about 2 weeks ago I was messing around with the Fencer and Frogfoot, updating some goofed up stuff.

so, anyway, heres be an Iranian one. Updated userlist, the skin is the basic one (haven't found any real pics) all weapons are stock, etc. They "acquired" 6-8 from Irag, and have 8 more on order, so it set to "VERY_RARE"

the soviet camo skin blends very nicely into this tile set....

have fun!

I was thinking about the fencers, skipped completely that one...

small terrain update ... thanks that I'm lazy and forgetfull that I didn't remove/backup the terrain editor folder that's JUST for I/I...

new TFD, new HFD, target upgrade adds the city of Qom and the yellowcake processing centr nearby. and the SAM batter protecting it, and the road connect Qom to Kashan (and by inference, Teheran)

instructions: unzip, drop into the IR terrain folder, allow the overwrite.

REMEMBER!!! --- these and all subsequent terrain tweeks are ONLY for Op Darius!! NOT for a historicl iran/iraq war of the 80s

If there´s gonna be a ground war, Germany can provide a Tank Brigade (Leopard 2A6). To bring them fast into position, there have been allready flights planned with aircraft of Volga Dnepr Airlines, a contractor in the NATO SALIS (Strategic Air Lift Interim Solution). :cool:

post-2314-0-76064100-1319964087.jpg

post-2314-0-63248700-1319964115.jpg

Still WIP with some Meshes to be done, and other parts also mapped. Skin is even pretty early.

Gentlemen, i´m afraid i have to pull out. Having trouble in the homefront. You may either delete the 111th Escuadron or reassign it. Sorry people.

Edited by macelena

Okay back from the hospital anyone got a new knee they can give me?

I will now be available again with the 13th of the 35th WW out of Misawa to provide SEAD etc... With 12 Block 50 F-16CJ's...

If I am too late let me know. :drinks:

In the real world a lot of units become "available" due to end of training, readiness, etc. So you should be alright in jumping in.

Okay back from the hospital anyone got a new knee they can give me?

I will now be available again with the 13th of the 35th WW out of Misawa to provide SEAD etc... With 12 Block 50 F-16CJ's...

If you join please post your SITREP in the other thread, including your current base in the theather, so I can add it to the map :good:

In the real world a lot of units become "available" due to end of training, readiness, etc. So you should be alright in jumping in.

Good point also getting the tanker assets from Japan to the Theatre would also delay... and someone did say they needed a some SEAD Assets... might as well go with the WW codes...

small terrain update ... thanks that I'm lazy and forgetfull that I didn't remove/backup the terrain editor folder that's JUST for I/I...

new TFD, new HFD, target upgrade adds the city of Qom and the yellowcake processing centr nearby. and the SAM batter protecting it, and the road connect Qom to Kashan (and by inference, Teheran)

instructions: unzip, drop into the IR terrain folder, allow the overwrite.

REMEMBER!!! --- these and all subsequent terrain tweeks are ONLY for Op Darius!! NOT for a historicl iran/iraq war of the 80s

Thank you Kevin!!!!

Seeing as Finland still isn't in the theather, I thought maybe I could take command of our nation. :smile:

I've also mashed together a somewhat accurate representation of the Finnish F-18C Hornet. Should I post it here?

Seeing as Finland still isn't in the theather, I thought maybe I could take command of our nation. :smile:

I've also mashed together a somewhat accurate representation of the Finnish F-18C Hornet. Should I post it here?

Sure thing JJ. What kind of missions are you armed for? Report to Pureblue for airfield assignment....

Sure thing JJ. What kind of missions are you armed for? Report to Pureblue for airfield assignment....

Well, considering the Finnish foreign policy, our planes would most likely be used for defensive A2A missions (CAP, INTERCEPT). Although if s**t would hit the fan our planes could also be used for the A2G role thanks to the latest MLU's.

Here's the F-18C, Link.

Sorry for the external host, it seems I've exceeded my attachment quota.

Alright guys, to keep this thing manageable, please check the table below for your information.

For simplicity, those that have declared more than one Squadron, consolidate them under one Force Name/Banner.

And please no more than 2 types of aircraft, for current partipants. Newcomers should only declare 1 type of aircraft.

This only applies to aircraft we'll keep track of. For fun and screenshots, you can fly other transport/sar/helo/etc. types and base your stories on them, but we will NOT keep record of them.

I'm yet to fill in the Roles, will check the "Emergy Action Messages" thread for this info, so if you haven't given your Roles, please do via PM or this forum.

Please point out any errors and changes you want ASAP. I got a feeling things might get hot soon! Have fun!

[uPDATED]

Here's the excel file:

Edited by PureBlue

AG51 from me should be Ali Al Salem AB, except we get orders to move to RAS Assanya AFB. :grin:

Edit: Primary mission is Recon and Anti_Ship, secondary is Strike.

Edited by Florian

you know, there's a LOT of unused bases all around the map ... Doha, Manama, the large saudi bases..... just saying

don't forget airfield 1,5,6 can only take 3 squadrons, while airfield 4 can take six. airfield 2 & 3 only holds one

edit: will have the IRIAF Fencers later today; having issues with a decal placement and have to redo all the frakking loadouts - don't know who did them, but theyre sure screwed up! (will also be usable for Eurpe)

Edited by Wrench

13th TFS

Down for Primary CAP & SEAD

Secondary Strike and CAS.

That is all as to Basing happy where we are supporting the A-10's

Alright guys, to keep this thing manageable, please check the table below for your information.

For simplicity, those that have declared more than one Squadron, consolidate them under one Force Name/Banner.

And please no more than 2 types of aircraft, for current partipants. Newcomers should only declare 1 type of aircraft.

This only applies to aircraft we'll keep track of. For fun and screenshots, you can fly other transport/sar/helo/etc. types and base your stories on them, but we will NOT keep record of them.

I'm yet to fill in the Roles, will check the "Emergy Action Messages" thread for this info, so if you haven't given your Roles, please do via PM or this forum.

Please point out any errors and changes you want ASAP. I got a feeling things might get hot soon! Have fun!

CVW-5, based aboard CVN-73 George Washington IRL.

Consisting of squadrons flyable:

VFA-102 (F/A-18F) [CAP, INTERCEPT]

VFA-27 (F/A-18E) [CAS, STRIKE]

VFA-115 (F/A-18E) [CAP, ARMED_RECON]

VFA-195 (F/A-18E) [CAP, STRIKE]

VAQ-136 (EA-6B) [sEAD]

ALL IN ALL (including non-flyable) 75+ aircraft.

in this simulated environment, we are not even in the AO... STRICTLY meant for an EMERGENCY situation.

0 deployed, 0 lost, 0 operational.

SidDogg

Edited by SidDogg

dtmdragron requested I post the F-16AM I'm using, so I figure I'll put it up here.

PureBlue, can you add another 6 F-16s to 322 Squadron?

F-16AM_KLu.7z