is it me or these are Yaks lined on Kiev...?:yikes:

They are Yak's.

They are Yak's.

knowing the man I wouldn't be suprised if these Forgers were active as aircrafts, not just sitting there for looks

Looking at the last picture i see two separate dual launchers pointing to the target. Do we now get multiple missile launchers on one ship? :ninja:

I bet!

Check the Kiev shot from starboard, there is hint of smoke trail from a missile coming above and behind the M-11 Launchers(?)

Edit: Nevermind, there is isn't a missile launcher up there! Well I still say why not implement this while he's at it :grin:

Edited by PureBlue

Edit: Nevermind, there is isn't a missile launcher up there! Well I still say why not implement this while he's at it :grin:

The depicted ship moves, the missile trail stays for a while so it looks like this, it's trail from one of foredeck systems

Haha! TK listened to my today's request at Thirdwire, asking for some new screens :rofl:

You should have requested a release drinks.gif

The depicted ship moves, the missile trail stays for a while so it looks like this, it's trail from one of foredeck systems

You're right...

Those A-6s with Harpoons are TRAMS too.. :good:

Kashin class, Krivak class and Kiev WoW! more then I could ever wished for!! This is going to the best game ever!!!

Kashin class, Krivak class and Kiev WoW! more then I could ever wished for!! This is going to the best game ever!!!

I DO have to say I'm quite suprised myself, must be I lowered my expectations in the past too much after all the constant budget/time standarized answers :this:

TK

you are doing it right!

• Like 1

TK

you are doing it right!

+1

I hope our neighbours from SimHQ and C6 et all will cover this one thoroughtly

i think they can't cover NA this time due to the very less information about it

A little Fishy told me there maybe a "3rd party" Sovremenny on the way too. why do I keep hearing the Soviet national anthem in my head?

I meant, after the release

All we need now is a Typhoon a Kirov and a Slava... oh and targetable ASM's!!! chasing down AS-4's with Phoenix should be fun... so at least you can go home...!!! :drinks:

Wov!!! I only hope my poor PC could manage this eyecandy withous stutter....

Maybe new GPU time. Do you know one good and cheap? I have one NVIDIA GT230 1536MB (not a very good one, but cheap and useful)

I DO have to say I'm quite suprised myself, must be I lowered my expectations in the past too much after all the constant budget/time standarized answers :this:

DanW said it some times agoo "it will rule" :clapping:

Wov!!! I only hope my poor PC could manage this eyecandy withous stutter....

Maybe new GPU time. Do you know one good and cheap? I have one NVIDIA GT230 1536MB (not a very good one, but cheap and useful)

Good screenshots however... would be possible to know the "realistic" PC specification nedeed? :grin:

Coupi. :bye:

Edited by Coupi

we need multiple targeting ability!

lets go JDAM

Good screenshots however... would be possible to know the "realistic" PC specification nedeed? :grin:

Coupi. :bye:

I think Vista/7 and Dx10 for starters

the Thirdwire sims aren't that demanding on medium settings are they? -that is without all the HD HR mods added

I think the second one :clapping:

Haha! TK listened to my today's request at Thirdwire, asking for some new screens :rofl:

It's lovely shots

One more thing -particles are subtely reflected in water too (I was worried about this) :good: can't wait to try my Unified Effects pack with this one :heat:

One of the people from TW said if only they could post shots of Flaming Migs over the Water... *Maybe it was DanW*

I just noticed/saw the Bow Wake/Splash Effect on the front of the Hull that the last few 3rd Party Carriers/Ship have, and the screens confirm clouds show up in the reflection.

We also See AIM-54s finally being Fired.

What we dont see are actual Carrier Take-Offs/Landings of Either Friendly or Enemy forces.

also for those without access to Google+

post-182-0-22666600-1328392088.jpg

post-182-0-44922400-1328392095.jpg

post-182-0-76116900-1328392104.jpg

post-182-0-86969700-1328392110.jpg

post-182-0-26635800-1328392117.jpg

post-182-0-21385500-1328392124.jpg

post-182-0-24053600-1328392151.jpg

Edited by SkateZilla

wake effect has several new emitters aside from the one like in Fubar's modifications