VF-201/ 202 had the F-4S until 1887.

They were really ahead of their time.

:grin:

Two words: campaign customizer. :grin:

One more word: Createyerown

Can't wait to make a late '60s campaign with all the SF2:V favs and a early-mid '80s with the Hornet-A . Should take a small part of one evening to change some dates and equipment in the campaign INI files.

Perhaps we're all too polite to point out an obvious and unintentional mistake....

Perhaps we're all too polite to point out an obvious and unintentional mistake....

I nver mak unitentionul nistakes.

1887!! Now that is service life......

no one has mentioned the same paintjob error in all the new VF-84 Screenshots :p (not the decal numbers either.)

no one has mentioned the same paintjob error in all the new VF-84 Screenshots :p (not the decal numbers either.)

Rivet Counter....

The black on the spine behind the canopy should continue back in a tapered V shape as seen below.

I think TK is working on paintjobs. You can see some variations of the VF-84 paint job on various screenshots.

I'm a rivet counter. I admit it!

F-14-vf-84.jpg

The paint jobs aren't time specific based on the screenies. I've noticed a difference in F-14A models in the various screenshots. Some early F-14As without the nose pitot and later shots with it. The screenshot angles dont allow me to view the gun vents to match the timelimes either. Overall, this will affect paint jobs and the slight variances. (ie, with/without white tails, flaps, etc...)

Yep, I can rivet count too.

-S

I shall count the rivets.

One.

Two.

Three.

Done.

The black on the spine behind the canopy should continue back in a tapered V shape as seen below.

I think TK is working on paintjobs. You can see some variations of the VF-84 paint job on various screenshots.

I'm a rivet counter. I admit it!

F-14-vf-84.jpg

Technically we arent rivet counting...

That picture, based on the lack of the white stabs and flaps, is around 1980-81. VF-84 received Block 95 jets already with the nose cone pitot tube in 1977. So TK's early screenshots without the probe, are incorrect for VF-84.

-S

So far TK has done one skin for each unit/aircraft and in most cases they will tend to be "wrong" at some point within the game...so what's the point debating whether a skin is appropriate or not?

• Like 1

f***ing-A right bubba!!!

here's an idea....lets stop speculating and guess, and wishing for things we don't (and can't) know about until it comes out?

So far TK has done one skin for each unit/aircraft and in most cases they will tend to be "wrong" at some point within the game...so what's the point debating whether a skin is appropriate or not?

Why not. Isn't that why we've got forum boards? To discuss things?

Maybe you are right. Let's delete this whole thread.

Good grief! SF2NA isn't out yet and we're already complaining about what other aircraft it should include in addition to the F-14!

i don´t mean to complain, it is just guessing

here's an idea....lets stop speculating and guess, and wishing for things we don't (and can't) know about until it comes out?

because we have more fun speculating here than actually doing our RL work :grin:

Why not. Isn't that why we've got forum boards? To discuss things?

Maybe you are right. Let's delete this whole thread.

Nothing wrong about discussing things as long as it makes sense to discuss them.

But frankly I don't see why we should bother debating whether stock skins are appropriate for all units at any time frame.

We got templates (once they're available/made) and applications (Photoshop/Gimp/Paint, etc.) for that. :grin:

• Like 2

OK, TK, we're burnt out. Next portion of screens, please. :grin:

• Like 3

ummm, ok I'll ask:

do we have knowledge if the mission editor will be included as standard feature in NA? Not including it would be slightly weird I'd say

wouldn't it already be part of the game, if one has ExpPak2?? or the DLC??

I guess it all depends on the final price of NA ...????? NOT having it would be weird....

yeah what my thoughts are... also I'm sure lot of new customers will buy NA as stand-alone product, so I really think it's better be there

I'm still considering having is entirely stand-alone without merging with series2

3 new* screenshots on FB guys. Looks JUICY!

*) At least, not seen here anyways..

Edited by Centurion-1

Stary, that's what I plan to do. Unless there's no mission editor included...

Dave, are you guys planning separate Forum and Download sections for NA?