Its here . Cursor and crosshair area on the map. Some elevation confusion. The engine cant decide if it should be land or water. Like Lockon , i think water is rendered under the land. (I swear i think i saw the logo of AMD somewhere between those islands :tongue:)

post-406-0-53425100-1331414652.jpg

post-406-0-97144300-1331414738.jpg

Edited by squid

Its here .

You found Atlantis!

seriously, that area seems slightly... unfinished

i actually feel like i have paid $30 for beta testing lol thats ok though :tongue:

Martin Baker GRU-7A ? ....

gru7a34f.jpg

post-406-0-99110700-1331415448.jpg

Edited by squid

i actually feel like i have paid $30 for beta testing lol thats ok though :tongue:

apparently you haven't bought ROF on release... or Cliffs of Dover day one... twice :blink:

(or ARMA to be fair)

No deck on new LHA. All stock.

It's not a bug then. The LHA is not being used by any stock TW title (yes, even merged) as a carrier. As such, it does not require a deck.

Now, once a stock SF2 install uses the LHA as a carrier, then it not having a deck is a bug!

Having said that, once we can get a look at the new carrier ini, we should be able to add the appropriate entries into the LHA to make it a functional carrier.

FC

The E-2 seems to be the secret E-2 Hawking-Eye! After Stephen Hawking, that is....

Edit:

How to emulato the new Hawking-Eye AWACs aircraft!!!

Copy this:

Oh no. It looks like they are launching missiles. VAMPIRE VAMPIRE!

Into this:

http://vozme.com/index.php?lang=en

Or another one:

TK created me. Now he can destroy me.

LOL

Edited by exhausted

anyone noticed you can now turn the HUD OFF?

on A-7E that is, caged turns the thig off

Yes in Tomcat there is ILS submode in caged mode HUD which turns on after reaching the penultimate waypoint before landing.

Tomcat avionics sits on a new AvionicsF14A.dll

In 3rd party aircrafts it also doesn't workg but I noticed that avionics70 has the same new entries like avionicsF14 so I think it need just avionics.ini work to fix.

Edited by ArturR

What other would be cool to be added : head inertia , like they have this option in Eagle Dynamics (Lockon, DCS) . Accidentaly i just had an experience like that by hiting the map borders and it suddenly add A WHOLE NEW FEEL (more real) to the sim ... seriously ... even the static screen looks cool, although it could be just from a TRACK-IR. Not everybody has Track-IR though ....

post-406-0-31588000-1331416642.jpg

Edited by squid

What I'd be curious to know is if the original CVA-63 and SCB-125 models have been updated to the same standard as the new Nimitz model?

Squid that would require step TK won't make: constrained, collimated HUD

Also, head inertia you can adjust yourself in one of the inis...

FC

but not to the extent, sideways, also no Y-axis rotation (roll)

btw since I fixed the inhumane fps cut I started playing it and...make no mistake....the game really rocks... :good:

how tou did that?

Guest Pfunk

So, the A-7E is completely unflyable from a carrier at this point?

how tou did that?

set terrain detail to normal or low, horizont distance to normal too, still looks fresh but works much better inland

So, the A-7E is completely unflyable from a carrier at this point?

No, only in campaign it seems.

No, only in campaign it seems.

They are perfectly flyable but you have to set start near target not from home base/carrier

It seems to be aa A-7E campaign issue...single missions start out just fine on the carrier.

FC

but not to the extent, sideways, also no Y-axis rotation (roll)

Roll I can understand...but ain't no way your head is going to be that far to the edge when strapped in unless you push it there yourself.

FC

Tk i will put a new one in a fewe days for just play the game and have fun let CSI work for later :good:

I think right now he's working on a loooong list of bugs.

I have no issues with Frames/sec the lowest being when im on the ship 25,

as for the roll issue, wing spoilers are disabled at mach .94, thats why, dunno if thats supposed to happen or if that was a change TK added to help the AI fly.

the control maps dont work, and on my X52 guns are map to HAT left?, the terrain map is not working when you zoom in it changes color from dark blue to another color, no representation of land/water.

this is what flying over iceland looks like to me.

post-182-0-02322600-1331420745.jpg

post-182-0-48313500-1331420750.jpg

Edited by SkateZilla

the control maps dont work

copy over your favourite controls ini from other install, works fine

If I've not got enough RAM to play this but I buy it anyway and do a merged install is it going to screw up my other games if I launch from say the SF2:E .exe or will I get the new features in the original terrains but can't play on the Iceland map?

What I'd be curious to know is if the original CVA-63 and SCB-125 models have been updated to the same standard as the new Nimitz model?

Seems like these two have their decks populated.

post-30257-0-83611400-1331421050.jpg

post-30257-0-69891800-1331421057.jpg

- I think aircraft on deck are added via an INI file for the ships.The following line determines where aircraft is placed on deck.

MSN File:

[GroundMission001]

Name=Nimitz Carrier Group

GroundObjectType=CVA-63

While the first Ship[01].GroundObjectType=CVA-63 determines the actual carrier model.

- The helicopters seem to be part of the ship model.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..