I have burners too.

Well, I have cooktops, a microwave, and a convection oven....oh yeah, and a BBQ grill....must'nt forget that one :grin:

Yesterday I used TK's new installer and downloaded and installed everything I bought. All the sims and DLC's. Now I have one big fresh clean install and it's working perfect. Something you all might want to do. And as far as what I have bought I bought everything he released but the mission editor. So try a full clean install using TK's new installer and your download code and see if you all have any issues.

which installer Dave?

nevermind, found out I've been uninformed recently

Edited by Stary

Are you guys doing an uninstall, before using the new installer?

I'm thinking that's the way to get a complete fresh installation.

Thanks.

Yes I did Turtle.....

Thanks, Dave.

Now I know how I'm spending part of my July 4th holiday.

Yes I did Turtle.....

Turtle

it also only took me 45 mins total to do.

Thanks, again, Dave.

I noticed that the installer has options to delete saved games, uninstall all installed games and reinstall, in one click.

That would seem to be the simple way to go.

TW F-14 with tanks and burners....

Clipboard01.jpg

TW F-14 with tanks and burners....

I have neither of it on the cat (No tanks No burners) And as I had said in another thread non working DLC kitty skinpack. Is really thinking there is a problem with my install.

I had to re-download all of my installers (now the Jun '12 versions).

Upon trying to install SF2, it hangs up on the twGamExplorer.exe.

Anyone else having and issue with this?

Never mind, it just took an hour or two.boredom.gif

Edited by DWCAce

is it me or framerates actually improved a bit in June patch..?:dntknw:

it hangs up on the twGamExplorer.exe.

Anyone else having and issue with this?

It doesn´t work for me.

is it me or framerates actually improved a bit in June patch..?:dntknw:

i have so much better framerates since upgrading my laptop that any talk of framerates in stock game are more suggestive to what i observe than perhaps the actual performance bump/loss. however desert terrains(IsrealME, Desert, ODS and the Range) always seem to put a hurt performance back in April/May timeframe but i've been to busy the last month to reinstall ODS or the Range and try it out. overall all seems to be ok in Europe and NA other than NA's usual overland FPS drop.

Argh, still having the issue. I'l post it over at TW, maybe some light can be shed.

Anyone else having a problem with SAMs since the June patch? Some of the SAMs, instead of guiding on a target, appear to be flying a ballistic trajectory after launch until the missile hits the ground or the Missile Duration time ends. Primarily I see this happening with stock TW SAMs. I have seen it occur with the SA-N-1, SA-N-3, SA-N-4, RIM-7H, and RIM-66B so far. I am going to continue testing but I would like to know if anyone can confirm my observations.

I haven't touched June yet, but TK did write recently, that he toned down the SAM efficiency.

16 A-4C's armed with 6 Mk82's each attacked a battlegroup made up of Kiev, a Kashin, and 2 Krivak's scoring damage to Kiev for no losses. Second test 16 A-7E with the "StrikeNaval_76" loadout attacked a CVBG composed of Kiev, 3 Kashin class DD's, 3 Krivak I class FFG's, and 3 Krivak II class FFG's sinking Kiev and a Krivak with Walleyes for the lose of one A-7. I could understand slightly reducing the terminal stage effectiveness but this is just gutting the SAM threat.

Edited by KJakker

That should be reported to TK, since last time I played I definitely remember my P-51Ds being gutted by SAM even when low enough to be an airboat.

Somebody found a workaround for Avionics60.dll causing stutter? I just wonder why there's not much talk about it currently...

Is TK working on this? He did not even say A WORD on this in the related thread in his forum...

is the weapon strength coded apart of the ini`s in the core game?! Im still using an older patch, not the current one.

"I fear the reaper" :grin:

Somebody found a workaround for Avionics60.dll causing stutter? I just wonder why there's not much talk about it currently...

Is TK working on this? He did not even say A WORD on this in the related thread in his forum...

Exactly mate, no word from TK and no workaround was found either.

I went back to April2012 patch, which I'm not complaining because of all the SAM and missile algorithm change talks...

Though I do want support from TW cause I am a paying customer.

is the weapon strength coded apart of the ini`s in the core game?! Im still using an older patch, not the current one.

ı compared the Weapons.ini file for June and May patches, there was only 2 minor changes which didn't look related to the missile effectiveness fixes.

So I think the game dynamically applies an extra algorithm..

Edited by PureBlue

Exactly mate, no word from TK and no workaround was found either.

I went back to April2012 patch, which I'm not complaining because of all the SAM and missile algorithm change talks...

Though I do want support from TW cause I am a paying customer.

Right - I am thinking about going back to March, too - but I want to see whether I can extract the Sundowners' skin (and the other ones I bought) before that. Not too sure as he locked away some data lately...

I must admit i'm a little suprised that TK hasn't even acknowledged the problem at the TW forum. Its pretty much made my SF2 installation pointless as my favourite titles use 60's aircraft.