After long time tinking about it i decide to quite all my projects.

most of the 3d models are highly bug wend in game have to must polys and are not that good for there poly count!

and most off all i need a fresh start to came to back to modeling business in the near future.

All that waited for my models all i can say his im very sorry this his better then waiting for some thing that will nevr come.

Daniel Cocas

damn, that's sad decision Daniel... may I ask why you think these are too high poly? As for bugs -maybe try asking someone for help with them?

Best way would be contact ravenclaw, his models are always to high poly and he managed to work it out to have them working in the game ;)

• Like 1

While I'm disapointed with your decision I respect it.Thank you for being honest. I'll be looking forward to your return to modding.

:no2: :ohmy:

Sad to hear that. You work always looked very good, and I really looked forward to seeing your take on the Viggen. Hope all is well for you, whatever you chose to do!

With a big respect i tell to you this, Daniel: I owe to you more than i can ever pay. You Told me how to do my mods from scratch, from my fictional projects until the Rafale, now becoming a great looking plane with support of some of the greatest modders here at CA, i must say: Daniel, i am so thankful for all your help since 2010, and i'm sorry for not being much active those days.

"Obrigado amigo! Espero que voce volte qualquer dia com projetos novos! Talvez voce apenas tenha colocado projetos demais na lista, então se voce quiser recomeçar do zero, como eu estou pensando em fazer, eu te darei todo o suporte possível! "

Stary check the Tu-2 source on KAW forum it the sum of all bugs!

Paulopanz and hgbn have betas for to check in game

for the rest off guys

this new start his something i realy need beacouse some of the project are so old that i lost all interst in them and it better to honest about this call i made was the some of the bugs i enconterd and the lost of interest sorry

CadeteBra

thanks for you kind words you give all hint and tips too along these years for that i say thank you

Daniel

Everyone needs a rest eventually - hopefully you will gain the enthusiasm after the time off

Although it is sad to see another modder go, I respect your decision, Daniel. And like whiteknight said, thank you for the honesty.

I think everyone in the community, be it modders, simple ini editors, or just general players, have taken a break from Strike Fighters at some point.

It's okay to walk away...we all do it at one time or another. A hobby is meant to be enjoyed...if you aren't enjoying it, it is time to take a break.

Good luck!

FC

• Like 1

Daniel you won't be away that long... something will draw you back, trust me been there done that :ok:

But real life is the one that's important after all, and forcing self to mod is the worst thing one could do

• Like 1

Real Life ™ has a way of forcing us back to Our Hobby ™ ???

• Like 1

obrigado amigo , thanks for your time serving this community i hope you come back soon

Real Life ™ has a way of forcing us back to Our Hobby ™ ???

surely Kevin, how long can one stand mundane RL pleasures when there's modding :smile: