you're welcome

(well, somebody HAD to say it!! :biggrin:

No Chally and T-90, but a T-80 is somewhere in the library

There is somewhere an Ariete tank, which looks close enough to the Challenger.

I'll be doing a pack of European ground vehicles at some point, and I plan to include Challengers, Leopard 2s, Leclerc, T-90, and a few other tanks and fighting vehicles. I have to finish some ships first, though, so it'll be a while.

• Like 3

I'll be doing a pack of European ground vehicles at some point, and I plan to include Challengers, Leopard 2s, Leclerc, T-90, and a few other tanks and fighting vehicles. I have to finish some ships first, though, so it'll be a while.

If you'd consider making a Chieftain I would gladly supply you with decent orthogonal views for the mk.3 :)

bringing this up... do we have a Leclerc meanwhile?

i didn't see one in the last SF2 Tanks pack...

WBS could you consider including PT-91 and Rosomak in it, pretty please?

The Challenger stand in I use is the Ariete repainted and available in the SF1 downloads section. T-90 looks just like a T-72 from 3000 ft. so just copy the T-72 rename and redate it and that can be a good temporary stand in.

In an early version of WOX it was possible, but with one of the last patches this chance is gone.

how was it done? fake plane with zero lift or something?

I don´t know, but the Argentines did it years ago. Haha, Strike Fighter Combined Arms. They even had the Llama Commandos

fake plane with zero lift or something?

Yes. In this way. But the AI was unable to handle it. So you could only play person vs person.

But to be honest. This you can do much better at World of Tanks.

or Combat Flight Simulator 3 with ETO expansion, TW sims lack mannable gunstations BIG time -strange even FE/FE2 doesn't have it in even simplest of ways modelled