as it's the same model as my Mig-17PF one (Izumrud-1) I simply used my avionics and meshes from said plane Volker

but yeah I had fun trying to mimic the real stuff in our limited west-oriented environment... Maybe if someone like Otto could give it a try..

Thank you for this cockpit! Now where can I find the Mig-19PF to download?

Can anybody give me a link to it? I searched but I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Paladrian was the one who kicked in the red birds and provided fantastic MiG pits, now I`m very happy to have Stary with us and his great red pits! Man of the year for the red side of aviation history!

• Like 1

Thank you for this cockpit! Now where can I find the Mig-19PF to download?

Can anybody give me a link to it? I searched but I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

I have not come accross a MiG-19PF version in real life and the sources I have read (including Yefim Grodon's "bible" on the MiG-19) indicate just MiG-19P, MiG-19PM and MiG-19PT as major versions of the MiG-19P (the numerous test-beds and radar/missile, etc. upgrades excluded).

You can use that cockpit with:

- MiG-19P available here: http://combatace.com/files/file/10397-mig-19p-farmer-b/

- MiG-19PM available here: http://combatace.com/files/file/10400-mig-19pm-farmer-d/

- MiG-19PT available here: http://combatace.com/files/file/10399-mig-19pt-farmer-b/

Edited by Svetlin
  • Like 1

Thank you for the links Svetlin!

And I agree with Blackbird, now we have a lot Russian pits. There are a few left without a "proper" cockpit, like Mig-23, Mig-25 and Yak-38. Maybe in a future...

The cockpits created by Stary are fantastic because they give us not only accuracy but also their historical "spirit" for fully gaming!

Edited by Coupi

There are a few left without a "proper" cockpit, like Mig-23, Mig-25 and Yak-38. Maybe in a future...

Centurion works on very detailed MiG-25, I have -23BN in slooow development

@Svetlin, might be my typo, as stated in readme I tested this in P and due to files database corruption couldn't d/l other variants myself

• Like 1

Stary could you please tell me where the fuel gauge is on this cockpit as well as your normal MiG-19 and MiG-17PFU cockpit?

Thank you for this great work, I'm having tons of fun doing intercepts with the MiG-17PFU against bombers and MiG-19 flights, I'm downloading the stuff right now to install this cockpit on the MiG-19PM missile armed version. i love intercepting bombers over the excellent Korea map in the late 50s/early 60s, pretending the war didn't end and simulating Soviet interceptors and pilots sent to North Korea in North Korean markings to help, just as in the early days of Korean war Soviet pilots were sent to help as North Korea had very few pilots. This is why in the opening days of the war the MiG-15 did much better against the Sabres, once Soviet aces were replaced with inexperienced North Korean pilots the Americans had much more luck.

I would also like to add that your MiG-17PFU flight model is very realistic, I was reading how during Vietnam war MiG-19s were sent as MiG-17 could not intercept B-52s effectively, trying ingame to intercept B-52 in the MiG-17 at 30,000 feet is very difficult as one you finally get to height your engines are so weak that you must use full afterburner to catch up to the B-52s and even just barely, MiG-19 is much better at this.

Edited by FightingFulcrum

Hi Stary! Do you have a SU-25 Cockpit with a TV Display working? of you do so, ill be very gratefull, need that one to finish my project, ill send you it when its done so u can enjoy it, weights only 5-6 gb and got 80 jetfighters, blessings & best regards! <3 :D

stary hasn't worked in the community for quite some time ... so, not likely to happen. Also, if you'll notice, the thread is from 2013?? So... there you go

Contrary to popular beliefs I am still around, but nah, never worked on Su-25 one, Su-22 I had in hiatus for 3+ years so can't say if and when given my current modding break/leave.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2