On 11/12/2018 at 12:29 AM, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

@Pepelev Yes, there are some news, some good news, let me install one final thing on my comp, so i can post a few pics. 

It is the last part in this puzzle, and im really proud to present it here. 

Stay tuned

I can't wait XD 

• Like 1

I've asked a friend, Logan aka "Laszlo" :biggrin:, to help me in a case, where i know, there are guys out there, who are far better than me.

He said yes, and he suffered under my constant, questions, chats, and messages. but the result and work he put into this, is great! The attention to detail is high!
This is still WIP but it is far better than i ever could produce. Im happy to show you those first pics.

Our plan is to provide pits up the the M series :drinks:

WIP Su-17 Fitter B
img00945.thumb.JPG.5773e10142b381e4c44b8f5a469e0500.JPG
img00946.thumb.JPG.a99d162505db12ad3d430d1a2201f3e8.JPG
img00947.thumb.JPG.5d4f4886038d49edc56a9267e574c1f1.JPG
img00948.thumb.JPG.f5c783b40cf23811b5ca1e003c6d49f8.JPG
img00949.thumb.JPG.218b3c2fe2298a4e44dcc81acbf713bc.JPG
img00950.thumb.JPG.aceb4271a0ba6a82fa25759d8f8d0318.JPG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

They will come, all is planed, reference stuff is already on my HDD. M3 basemodel is done.
To celebrate Xmas, i had a car accident today, heavy rain caused aquaplaning and spinning on the Highway so i crashed into a concrete wall. Not my best day of the year.

I can't post any further news on the status. I'm thankfull for the hard work my crew did this year, countles hours and work that was put into this series.

All my thanks goes to my guys, :drinks:

Salute

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

They will come, all is planed, reference stuff is already on my HDD. M3 basemodel is done.
To celebrate Xmas, i had a car accident today, heavy rain caused aquaplaning and spinning on the Highway so i crashed into a concrete wall. Not my best day of the year.

I can't post any further news on the status. I'm thankfull for the hard work my crew did this year, countles hours and work that was put into this series.

All my thanks goes to my guys, :drinks:

Salute

Get well soon!!!! And does the Su-17M have a cockpit yet? If so is there a tease?😆😆

18 minutes ago, Pepelev said:

Get well soon!!!! And does the Su-17M have a cockpit yet? If so is there a tease?😆😆

No, that one is not ready yet, we'll keep you posted ;)

1 hour ago, FLOGGER23 said:

No, that one is not ready yet, we'll keep you posted ;)

Here's the only actual Su-17M cockpit pics I have if they'll help?:good:

IMG_1320.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

Since the thread says Sukhois - stupid question but I gotta ask: Are you going beyond Fitters to Flankers because I suspect your Flankers will be of high quality?

Because in the 2Q or 3Q of 2019, I want to get serious about working on a Japan vs. Russia 2020 campaign over the Kuril Islands.  Thanks.