Take a look here, Guys http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9704

I have to say that the question about  AI planes  flaybles wasn't a top score .... but the answer is a pure, fine marketing strategy ....

. ...   no more PC sales are welcomed!

BTW if someone should point that unlucky consumer here to make flyable ALL those great plane, please do.

I sweared I'll never post a word there some months ago.

:biggrin:

I saw that too, and wanted to respond to the poster with:

'the title of package TELLS you what they are"

"AI Planes Pack 1"

"AI Planes Pack 2"

and AI means ?????? (just like all the Red Air Birds, all the bombers, etc)

I mean, seriously??? His response to TK was, imo, more than a bit on the rude side

I notice that our recent posts there were un answered\ignored...

Must...resist...urge ....to make monty pthon-esque video explaining the meaning of AI

"Now set the cockpit to A-4B for the next 99 aircraft and we'll be back to check in the morning"

I notice that our recent posts there were un answered\ignored...

been that way for (not included the 6 months the boards were gone) at least a year and half

His response to TK was, imo, more than a bit on the rude side

If we are sharing opinions, I felt he had a valid point. As Tecumseh said, "Respect others in their views and demand that they respect yours."

but still, how could one assume (oh! that word!!) that something clearly labeled as "AI Only" would be "Player Flyable" (without tweeking by the End User ™ )

AI Plane Pack 2 contains 9 AI-only aircraft, including RAF Spitfire FR.XIVe, FR.18, F.22 and F.24, Chinese J-6C, Soviet Su-7 (early fighter version) and Su-9, and Egyptian-modified, missile-armed MiG-19 and J-6C

and

AI Plane Pack 1 contains 9 AI-only aircraft, including Czech S-99 and S-199, USAF F-104A and F-104C, Libyan Mirage 5DE, and Egyptian Mirage 5E2 and Mirage 5SDE. Also includes texture sets for IDF S-199 and RJAF F-104A.

I think it's not so much an advertising mistake, but a misunderstanding of by the End User ™. Perhaps unclear on the terminology?

I'll admit in my excitement at the plane list for those that I missed that they were AI only myself.

I even reinstalled the whole game before I saw the giant capital letters staring me in the face...

Thanks to here the plane I was most excited about got a cockpit and is flying regularly.

well hey at least TW's foras got some new posts for 2015...

• Like 1

that was a good one Do225+110

• Like 1

It's almost certain that the guy's first language isn't English so cut him some slack.

And seeing as Streakeagle has, quite correctly, steered him in our direction we might just want to give him a warm welcome.

• Like 2

and rest assured, we will give him any and all help he might need to get them "Player Flyable" ™

• Like 2

I just don't know if you guys are mean or nice.  :biggrin:

both, clearly!  :biggrin:

back to the title topic,   i believe it was FC who said over on FB ( :blink: )   "if you aint happy, we aint happy."  good enough slogan post NA..........