dannavy85

Terrorist assault underway in Munich, germany

Islamic fascist terrorists have attacked the Olympic shopping mall in Munich and have attacked a metro station in Munich and this is still on-going. GSG9 is in the streets hunting one or multiple gunmen.

Islamic fascist terrorists have attacked the Olympic shopping mall in Munich and have attacked a metro station in Munich and this is still on-going. GSG9 is in the streets hunting one or multiple gunmen.

That is what you say. Police neither confirms nor denies it has to do with the usual ISIS terrorists/lone wolves. There is proof instead that the bastards could be neo-nazis instead. So avoid that load of crap when everything is yet to be confirmed.

Edited by blaze95
  • Like 3

no one knows right now so yeah... I'd hold my judgement (Though either ISIS or neon is the most obvious culprits)

• Like 2

well turns out he was right....the chances the terrorist was going to be named Hans were pretty slim.of course there are the occasional terror attacks by non Muslims but they are pretty rare a betting man would just assume it's Islamic based since that is what is predominately going on today. I think the reports of this being a Neo-Nazi were more wishful thinking/face saving by the German press/government hoping against hope that it wasn't another Muslim attack. Given their idiotic immigration policies the last few years i expect the German people to start coming around to a more sane view of the people they are letting come into their country in droves unvetted.

no one knows right now so yeah... I'd hold my judgement (Though either ISIS or neon is the most obvious culprits)

it's wise to hold off but while it could have been a neo-nazi group there are just so many more radical Muslims that the chances were low...but not impossible.

There is proof instead that the bastards could be neo-nazis instead. 

Attackers name was ALI, yep definitely a Neo-Nazi. :rolleyes:

On a side note my brother and his fiance live a 5 minute walk from the mall and go there frequently, we're all very relieved (massive understatement) that they decided to make a have home cooked meal as opposed to their initial plan of eating at the mall.

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1

well turns out he was right....the chances the terrorist was going to be named Hans were pretty slim.of course there are the occasional terror attacks by non Muslims but they are pretty rare a betting man would just assume it's Islamic based since that is what is predominately going on today. 

I have 2 comments :

- It is very important to make no assumption on any kind of potential terrorist attack,as it may turn to them for free, for instance if a plane crash is an accident, if you say it is a bomb, that will spread fear, which is the purpose of the terrorists. Sometimes also, behind those terrorists attacks, there are some "state to state" negociations.

- In the end of the 20th century, terrorism was not a muslim speciality, just think of IRA, Action Direct in France, Rotte Armee Fraction in Germany, ETA in Spain, Red Brigades and the Mafia in Italy. But they were eventually neutralized by security forces and various governements in a long struggle 

It happens that NOW, the majority of terrorist attacks are from Islamists but deducing from this that terrorism is an islamic speciality is a disgusting offense to those men and women who fought and risked their life against far left, far right, mafia, independantist terrorists from all European countries.

Just like saying in the US that only soldiers who fought in Afghanistan and Iraq are veteran and denying this title to people who fought in Viet Nam, Korea, WWII ...

Edited by jeanba
  • Like 1

I have 2 comments :

- It is very important to make no assumption on any kind of potential terrorist attack,as it may turn to them for free, for instance if a plane crash is an accident, if you say it is a bomb, that will spread fear, which is the purpose of the terrorists. Sometimes also, behind those terrorists attacks, there are some "state to state" negociations.

- In the end of the 20th century, terrorism was not a muslim speciality, just think of IRA, Action Direct in France, Rotte Armee Fraction in Germany, ETA in Spain, Red Brigades and the Mafia in Italy. But they were eventually neutralized by security forces and various governements in a long struggle 

It happens that NOW, the majority of terrorist attacks are from Islamists but deducing from this that terrorism is an islamic speciality is a disgusting offense to those men and women who fought and risked their life against far left, far right, mafia, independantist terrorists from all European countries.

Just like saying in the US that only soldiers who fought in Afghanistan and Iraq are veteran and denying this title to people who fought in Viet Nam, Korea, WWII ...

no I agree that there were and even today are others who engage in terrorist attacks, it's just that today the overwhelming number are committed by Muslims. that's not saying all Muslims are terrorist just that because of social and cultural reason in the current time frame they are the biggest threat and commit by far the greatest number of terrorist attack.

Muslims tend to be the victims of these terror attacks the most but the disturbing trend is that the attacks are spread out to ares that the have immigrated too. I'm not blaming the religion,I'm blaming their backwards culture that lets them justify their deeds with their religion.what i find sad is the German government bending over backwards to pin the blame on anything other than Islamic terror. they will pin the blame on anything else to make them feel good about their idiotic immigration policies.Europe in general has been actively hiding the massive crime and rape problems that the mass immigration of Arab males has caused. in many countries the rape rates have tripled and in almost all cases the perpetrators are Arab males. it's sickening that these governments are so worried about their images that they will suppress rape and crime statistics and to hide what is going on and put their citizens into harms way.

Edited by whiteknight06604
  • Like 1

From CNN:

The teen gunman who killed nine people in a shooting rampage in Munich on Friday was a mentally troubled individual who had extensively researched spree killings and had no apparent links to ISIS, police said.

Speaking at a press conference in the southern German city Saturday, police officials said the 18-year-old lone attacker -- who died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound -- had no political motivations, and no references to religion had been found in documents in his home.

So this is a case catastrophic teen ennui, I guess.

An iranian-heritage ISIS-fighter would be somewhat oximoronic. A shia in sunni terror-organization? Nah.

This guy had other issues.

• Like 2

Attackers name was ALI, yep definitely a Neo-Nazi. :rolleyes:

When I wrote my previous post, reports were sketchy, and I clearly said that it was to be confirmed. Of course, now just because his name is Ali, he is now a ISIS terrorist in your mind. But, why do I bother writing such things to you? Your comments are those of a man without the sense God gave a chicken, let me tell ya!

Apart from that, I am relieved to hear that your brother and your brother's GF are safe and sound. That loser of a killer was coward enough to shoot himself after his crazy shooting spree.

Edited by blaze95
  • Like 1

It was no terreor attack. It was a "normal" amok run. (If amok runs could be normal)

The  attacker was 18 years old. He was descriped as iranian-german. He had two passports, one german ond one iranian.

It seems to be, that he had mental problems, was depressive and was in psychiatric treatment.

It seems to be that he wanted to revenge for something, perhaps mobbing or so.

He hacked the Facebook account of a young person, which was very popular and invited all "FB friends" to an fast foot restaurant. He declared. that he wanted to pay for all, they would eat.

He set a trap. It seems to be, that he shooted especially for young people. The age of victims is said between 13 and 18 years.

The Munich police asked help from Special units. Beside the well known GSG-9 group of the Fedral Police

Bundepolizei, the special action teams SEK of the police of Bavaria, Baden Würtemberg and Hessen and the austrian special action team COBRA was involved in the action. 2.300 policemen were on the streets of Munich.

Edited by Gepard

The Munich police asked help from Special units. Beside the well known GSG-9 group of the Fedral Police

Bundepolizei, the special action teams SEK of the police of Bavaria, Baden Würtemberg and Hessen and the austrian special action team COBRA was involved in the action. 2.300 policemen were on the streets of Munich.

Interesting how quickly "special units" appear these days. It's a sign that we are living in "interesting times."

lol yeah I'm sure there is nothing to see here...just a crazy according to the German government...just like there is no rape epidemic...lol yeah this is what is called damage control.no way it was terror...lol no way the Germans would say anything to make it look like it's not connected to Islam.....no way never lol

lol yeah I'm sure there is nothing to see here...just a crazy according to the German government...just like there is no rape epidemic...lol yeah this is what is called damage control.no way it was terror...lol no way the Germans would say anything to make it look like it's not connected to Islam.....no way never lol

Aren't you living in a country with a mass-shooting every other week?

I think it should be obvious that not every dickhead swings his gun in the name of religion. There are plenty of other mental sicknesses to choose from.

• Like 1

Unfortunately these shootings which are carried out by small groups or lone individuals at short notice, are hard to prevent and this is now becoming a pattern. Lone individuals now have more chance of success because they operate under the radar and keep their plans to themselves and therefore avoid detection until it is too late. This is the new face or terror, the age of the lone wolves.

Interesting how quickly "special units" appear these days. It's a sign that we are living in "interesting times."

The Sondereinsatzkommandos oder Spezaikleinsatzkommandos der Polizei, short SEK are not a new development. They are a result of the big mistakes during Olympic Games in 1972, where the west german police failed dramatically. While the Federal Republic of Germany founded the Grenzschutzgruppe-9 GSG-9 for central use, the single german federalstates founded thir own SEKs for use in their territories.

By the way, in East Germany the Alpha Anti Terror Units were founded at the same time.

Back to the amok run.

It seems to be, that the attacker was a big fan of the norwegian terrorist Breivik. All informations, which are available at the moments indicate, that he startet his amok run to remember the Breivik attack 5 years ago.

He was armed with a 9mm Glock automatic pistole and had ammo of 300 rounds.

The question is, from where he got the weapon. Pistols are not easy to get in Germany.

As Gepard says: How does an 18 year old, in a European Country get hold of firearms? (especially when he's a known nutjob?)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I've heard of the GSG-9. They're one of the world's elite units. I'm not thinking that special units are springing up just now, it's that they are called to the scene so quickly. Wasn't it 2,300 police units in the streets within hours?

Yikes! That's fast, but that's the world we live in just now.

When I was a kid, the police resisted calling in a mere SWAT team. Things had to be dire before that happened.

Now a country calls in the equivalent of SEAL Team 6, for a shooting in a mall. Munich did the right thing of course. It was a necessary precaution. It's just a testament of the times we live in.

Anyway, this kid was nothing more than a nutjob, though clearly a smart one. He knew how to hack a Facebook account, and get a gun in a country where they're hard to find. What a waste! If he was that smart, he could've done a lot of good. Instead, whatever was screwy in his in his head was allowed to fester and rot. We need a Rapid Deployment Psych Team, the mental health equivalent of GSG-9. There's teams of people looking for domestic terrorists. Why don't we have teams trying to find folks before they take a gun into the mall?

Seems like he was bullied and wanted revenge.

Most of his victims are migrant teenagers.

He supposedly had visited Winnenden (a town that had a pretty bad school-shooting a few years ago) and was a fan of Breivik - the date was exactly 5 years after Breivik went on his rampage.

Seems like he has planned his for a long time.

Some other guy just killed his wife and hurt two others with a machete in Reutlingen (close to Stuttgart) today.

Edited by Toryu

Seems like he was bullied and wanted revenge.

Most of his victims are migrant teenagers.

He supposedly had visited Winnenden (a town that had a pretty bad school-shooting a few years ago) and was a fan of Breivik - the date was exactly 5 years after Breivik went on his rampage.

Seems like he has planned his for a long time.

Some other guy just killed his wife and hurt two others with a machete in Reutlingen (close to Stuttgart) today.

Is the world going mad or something, we can't continue to live like this. Almost every week now there is a terrorist act or a bombing or a shooting taking place or a new conflict arises somewhere in the world.

Our civilization seems to be disintegrating.

Are we infact living in the 'last days' or the 'end times' as predicted and we don't yet realize it.???  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

no I agree that there were and even today are others who engage in terrorist attacks, it's just that today the overwhelming number are committed by Muslims. that's not saying all Muslims are terrorist just that because of social and cultural reason in the current time frame they are the biggest threat and commit by far the greatest number of terrorist attack.

Muslims tend to be the victims of these terror attacks the most but the disturbing trend is that the attacks are spread out to ares that the have immigrated too. I'm not blaming the religion,I'm blaming their backwards culture that lets them justify their deeds with their religion.

The very pathetic aspect in the truck-run attentat at Nice, is that over one third of the 84 killed were Muslims. Clearly moderate Muslims, as they were attending a vain pyrotechnic show with a secular Republican background. On the opposite, the mass killer, the "soldier of Allah", happened to be a family deserter, bisexual sex maniac, compulsive man/womanizer, half pimp half whore, sharing the nights of a 73-year-old sugar daddy! Not exactly the ideal recruiting poster for IS, who should have thought twice before endorsing the "feat" of this unusual "soldier of Allah"!

"The wind rises... We must try to live." - Paul Valéry, borrowed by Hayao Miyazaki

• Like 3

Ok a suicide bomber injured 12 People in Ansberg, he was a syrian refugee who should be send back.... strange Ms. Merkel, before you fuckhead opened the borders and send out invitations into the world ... europe was alot safer than it is now ....

• Like 1

Ok a suicide bomber injured 12 People in Ansberg, he was a syrian refugee who should be send back.... strange Ms. Merkel, before you fuckhead opened the borders and send out invitations into the world ... europe was alot safer than it is now ....

I understand your rage. But keep in mind that he was not a recent Syrian refugee. From what I read he's been in Germany for more than two years, and his asylum request was denied. Sure, when asylum is denied, I thought you have to leave the country you are in. Security screw up 101.

Is the world going mad or something, we can't continue to live like this. Almost every week now there is a terrorist act or a bombing or a shooting taking place or a new conflict arises somewhere in the world.

Are we infact living in the 'last days' or the 'end times' as predicted and we don't yet realize it.???  :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

You are right, the world can't keep going this way. I am afraid we are too late. Everything is in motion, tensions between superpowers are still very high (and they say the Cold War ended).

We are paying for the sins of our fathers. We created arbitrary borders all over Africa and the Middle East, we created dictatorships in such areas when they were useful, and got rid of them when someone suddenly decided it was a loose end (for instance, overthrowing Saddam in Iraq). We made friends with the real enemy (the rich countries/families that finance ISIS and other terrorist/mercenary armies), now we pay for that choice.

Is the world going mad or something, we can't continue to live like this. 

Are we infact living in the 'last days' or the 'end times' as predicted and we don't yet realize it.???  

No not getting mad, it was in this state for thousands of years, only now you have the internet and access to instant information in place of a news getting to you weeks, months or years later than they did occurred. 

The only separation happens between those who try to force and keep the old way of living - extortion, corruption, hate, fear, control, dishonesty, forms of 'slavery' under different banners, wars. 

On the other hand are those who seek, integrity, honesty, peace, kindness and living next to each other with tolerance about who we are and how we think or what are our beliefs. 

You seeing the former getting wilder and wilder because they sense the control is slipping out of their grips thus they employ the only way or fighting/controlling - fear, either locally raising or causing havoc somewhere else which will effect you emotionally or other ways. And no, you not need to be or believing in conspiracy as they do it now in the open, just open your eyes and see. It is not a question of 'would they dare", no, they do not give a f* about opinions of masses as long they get what they want, and the more desperate they come the more violent they will get. So brace yourself as this is only the early years of almost a coming decade - well if we are lucky and enough people weak up then would be less.

Most of the politicians - not all - are the servants of the former, that is why you see the ignorance in western EU countries about the current situation. They are puppets who serve their masters, US is not different a bit. They have whole industries like pharma, finances, media (written or electronic) and banking under their control so they try to keep focusing on a day to day get by instead of being able to see a full picture and what really happens around you.

Individual shootings will happen many times as there is no system to filter out those whom are subject to it. It can be reduced by careful parenting, and with teaching the correct morals and values of man at early ages. There are several of such which would help to decrease the violence and increase living in peace, but it will be always an individual choice to adhere to such ideas or just live wild and careless. Currently many parts of the world raises their youngsters with the sense of hate and separation, occasionally having "right" to do things what they do not accept if happening to them.

No we are not in the last days of our civilization, but we see the last period of the old energy living, and currently can go either way, but lets hope we have more who want piece, honesty and kindness in our life than those whom aren't.

If the old predictions would have been true then our world would not exist now other way then a pile of radioactive rubble since 1997, but it did not happen. There are those who try to see the end of days in anything that resembles as such, but will not happen. There are ways to stop our civilization from getting forward, but if more and more weak up then those ways could be avoided or neutralized.

So it is up to us individuals and not those in "power" to make it happen and change the way we think or accept things, as we can do something about it on an individual level and the others are institutions that have their operational limitations based on the individuals they are built on and rules they have. True it might take generations to clear the filth, but can be done, this is a time where no one can sit on the fence and wait it out, everyone have to take a side - whether they like it or not, no other way around it.

• Like 1

.Europe in general has been actively hiding the massive crime and rape problems that the mass immigration of Arab males has caused. in many countries the rape rates have tripled and in almost all cases the perpetrators are Arab males. it's sickening that these governments are so worried about their images that they will suppress rape and crime statistics and to hide what is going on and put their citizens into harms way.

Isn't Sweden now the leading western european country in rape ?  But as per that idiotic female mayor (i forget which German city she is from) women can prevent rape by keeping men at arms length how does one combat leftist apologist idiocy such as that ?  We have incidents here in Toronto where young Sunni refugee children, not the Yazidis or Shias in grade 6 (in my god sons class) have been making throat slitting gestures to their fellow classmates and the school administration just makes excuses to justify such behavior. It's their culture I'm not surprised they haven't changed much after my 20 yrs in the gulf.

EDIT:-  I should just move to Texas and carry a G36C in my car.

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1