I reworked the Paysandu airfield, added some parking areas, Flak and placed the parking slots for aircrafts.

img00166.thumb.JPG.3b0596a06dff9e1cd126e4701b3f634c.JPG

• Like 8

Will you add airliners on the international airports?

1 hour ago, Stratos said:

Will you add airliners on the international airports?

All planes you will find on the airfields of this terrain are placed on the parking slots, which the game engine use randomly. If you have airliners in your airplane list, so it can happen that they appear.

For placing airliners as static, permanently objects on the map i would need special "static aircraft" LOD. AFAIK there are no such objects available for Boeings or Airbus. Maybe i'm wrong, but i dont know such object.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gepard said:

For placing airliners as static, permanently objects on the map i would need special "static aircraft" LOD. AFAIK there are no such objects available for Boeings or Airbus. Maybe i'm wrong, but i dont know such object.

There's a B747 and an Airbus in the Anatolia terrain parked at Istanbul Airport (nearest to camera). could they be used?

img00057.JPG

• Like 3

and a Sukhoi superjet (737 size it looks like) along with the 707, 747, and AB310 (the sukhoi is at the top of the picture)

parked-2.JPG

• Like 2

16 hours ago, allenjb42 said:

There's a B747 and an Airbus in the Anatolia terrain parked at Istanbul Airport (nearest to camera). could they be used?

This was new for me. I will check it out.

• Like 1

Normal passenger plane on a random parking slot.

img00168.thumb.JPG.37b42fa5ce9ad8e0c1cf2f000c77a65e.JPG

I will test it for a while.

• Like 6

if i recall, my skinpack for the 707 has a Aerolineas Argentina in there. for several eras possibly even

only catch is that its as a decal, so you roll the dice on what you get or play with the numbers list and textureset some

• Like 1

I have the model of the Boeing 707 (credit to the creator of the model and thanks to CA), with the help that daddyairplanes always gives me, he made some modifications to the paint and I was in charge of placing the decals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boeing 707 models 707-387B Argentine Air Force

In 1971 they formed part of Air Transport Group 1 (G1TA) belonging to the II Air Transport Squadron (I Air Brigade, El Palomar, Bs.As) such as TC-91, TC-92, TC-93, TC-94 until December of the year 1981.
During the South Atlantic Conflict, the Air Transport Command was reactivated.
Since 1982, they were part of Group 1 of Air Transport (G1TA) belonging to the V Air Transport Squadron (I Air Brigade, El Palomar, Bs.As)
until his retirement

In the year 1983 TC-95 and TC-96 are incorporated, both were models 707-387B already counting 6 Boeing models 707-387B.
After the last two incorporations of Boeing 707's changed their name to T-95 and T-96 and they comprised of the Group 1 of Aerial Transport (G1TA) 1991 pertaining to the Squadron V - 1 Group
AirPhotographic (II Air Brigade, Paraná, Entre Ríos) until his retirement, is what is said.

Boing 707 Grupo 1 de Transporte Aéreo (G1TA).jpg

• Like 4

I have uploaded version 1.3 some minutes ago. An Admin must still give the okay.

Big static airliners i have not yet included in the terrain. This will come later. Airliners should appear on random parking slots, if you have airliners in the aircraft list.

As goodies i have included a new menu screen, new menu music, and if you own DLC 28 and SF2I, then can you fly my versions of MirageIIIEA and MirageIIIEBR.

Mainscreen.thumb.jpg.fd8a52549df0143172c0579f0b0afa4a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Gepard,

given that ive worked on alot of the available airliners (not just skinpacks but some working with the modeller from beginnng), you might need to add "Airlines" to the allowed nations for the terrain for them to show. unless you have already that is

otherwise many of hte currently available airliners wont show up even if the end user has them in the install

11 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

Gepard,

given that ive worked on alot of the available airliners (not just skinpacks but some working with the modeller from beginnng), you might need to add "Airlines" to the allowed nations for the terrain for them to show.

In the next update i will do it.

Can i set "Airliners" as FriendlyNation and EnemyNation at the same time?

• Like 1

With a little bit editing of Nations.ini and Rio_de_la_Plata_Bay_NATIONS.ini the 707 Airliners appear in game.

img00170.thumb.JPG.365e42b6d3452a6055258fa894d1939a.JPG

Small problem: plane is to long for the parking position

img00169.thumb.JPG.539ab03eb4365aceadc0bf5d7b83e977.JPG

Now i must find a way, that airliners will not appear on military airfields, but only on civil airports. Let's see.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Gepard said:

In the next update i will do it.

Can i set "Airliners" as FriendlyNation and EnemyNation at the same time?

i had always meant to create a RedAirliner nation for the airlines of the "enemy" nations. should be super easy to do (copy, paste, change name and alignment) but never got around to it.

dont think it can be dual nationed, and nuetral will have them not show at all iirc

as for the airliners/airfields issue, are there any military airfields that have to be large? otherwise, restrict the airliners to large airfields (think most are anyway) and hav the airbases be medium.

7 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

dont think it can be dual nationed

I don't know about static birds, but for planes in the "Aircrafts" folder you can have a statement in the AC_data.ini  which says "ExportedToEnemy=" True/False setting. That way those show up on the opposition's side without any problem. You just put it in the front section where the Service/Export parameters reside.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

as for the airliners/airfields issue, are there any military airfields that have to be large? otherwise, restrict the airliners to large airfields (think most are anyway) and hav the airbases be medium.

As a first step i reduced the LargeParkingMaxSpan from 48 to 41 for military airfields and increased it to 54 for civil airports. So the Boeing 707, the DC-10 or the 747 can appear on civil airports, but not on military airfields. And 41 meters span are enough for the Hercules.

Perhaps i should rework the civil airports and set additionally the ParkingMaxSpan to 48 meters, so that we can find two different airliners at one airport.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gepard said:

, so that we can find two different airliners at one airport.

that would be awesome, but like everything else in parked aircraft, its the games roll of the dice. i was just happy when i got different airlines to show up myself:biggrin:

if you can get a list of carriers that flew in the major airports, i may adjust up a couple of hte airliner skins to be more specific to your terrain. it wouldnt be immediate, but if i reuse whats there i should get you a decent spread without something crazy like Alleghany Airlines in the mix.

would be two weeks, but a shorter 14 days rather than a longer fortnight :lol:

• Thanks 1

With the two different airliner types at one airfield it is not as satisfying, as i thought. Very often the large aircraft did not show up, only the smaller ones. Thatswhy i think i should use the static Boeing 747 from Anatolia terrain along with the two different airliner types, to populate the airports.

Lets see.

• Like 2

Static planes at airport (WIP)

img00175.thumb.JPG.79d32b66c913ca68e4b8edcd0bfcd0f1.JPG

img00176.thumb.JPG.4655c4f2ce38ebf8e8df950e78b5fdcd.JPG

img00177.thumb.JPG.5e79f03c32b70a9dcc5c6d8a2b5d8ca5.JPG

So it looks when static and real planes are mixed:

img00174.thumb.JPG.841e41951eb0bd4ec4fd84607378176d.JPG

img00178.thumb.JPG.d1a12c219ef2fd95e682a91ae15ff100.JPG

Little problem, also small planes, like the Skyhawk can appear. If there would be a minimum size parameter ... all would be fine.

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Boss, the Aeroparque Airport shown is only for small planes and regional aviation. The A-321 is the largest plane to operate there.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wilches said:

Boss, the Aeroparque Airport shown is only for small planes and regional aviation. The A-321 is the largest plane to operate there.

Nice. Then i will rework it, so that no 747 and DC-10 will appear.

• Thanks 1

Replaced the 747 by A310 and added some Learjets.

img00180.thumb.JPG.eb74c75eabcc87f40a60a4c984c41433.JPG

img00182.thumb.JPG.446c40ac66b7041115e2a9e64c0699b6.JPG

• Like 4

I modded an argentinian style static Airbus A310. So i have now 2 different painted A310. I think i will do one or two more, for the airports in Uruguay.

img00184.thumb.JPG.d3b90fb750a6d0ac4f0c8648b63c042e.JPG

A randomly placed flyable Boeing 707 side by side with static A310 and static Learjet.

img00183.thumb.JPG.d1fc918b98651d95a51b2065c9505d94.JPG

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 8

Looking good Gepard!

wher'd the Learjets come from/???