Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

A GOOD 2 Weeks!!!

I just want to drop a little thanks to all the mod makers here at CA. The last 2 weeks have seen a plethora (sp?) of new or imporved mods for the game. Been a long time since we've had so many 'all at once'.

This will end the year on a high note for the community, even given what hells are happening around the world.

Keep up the good work, everyone. Keep the faith

Thanks Again!

Edited by Wrench
fixed gramer
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 3

Thanks to everyone!

• Thanks 2

Workin' slooooowly on sumfing here, the Rum seems to be interferin' tho' harharharhar :drinks:

• Haha 2

Been on hiatus a few weeks earlier, but not a single days without logging-in and check out what's goin' round here.. 
For me, for now, this forums just like "Hotel California" for me.. :biggrin: 
All thanks to you all... Wish we all have lovely, healthy and prosper life in 2024! 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, trotski00 said:

Workin' slooooowly on sumfing here, the Rum seems to be interferin' tho' harharharhar :drinks:

unless theres 4 empty bottles im disappointed

i thought as a ex serviceman you'd be a right proper drunkard :lol:

happy new years :drinks:

• Haha 3

Daddy.................I Do my best to keep up a smart and military standard of semi aggressive ( to idiots ) state of inebriation. Whilst indeed it can have detrimental effect when attempting to use Photoshop whilst in the seeing double phase, it does give me a sense of euphoria, and a dashing rakish devil may care attitude. That is untill the next morning when one surveys the disasterous results of Kraken, Beer, or Jim Beam.......Ah well, I'm too old ugly and stupid to chaange my errant ways now !!!  :rofl: :lol: :drinks:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, trotski00 said:

I Do my best to keep up a smart and military standard of semi aggressive ( to idiots ) state of inebriation.

Why do I get the feeling that standard involves you looking like this during the discussion? :smile:

image.jpeg.951f690cdefacfe3d242ccf129345228.jpeg

• Haha 3

Yes, that is my "I'm gonna eat yer face " look hahahahahaha

... :hi:

I looked at the current date, February 1st.

Two two weeks have passed since the start of this thread. My life has been very busy in the past two months, although I still have time to play FPS occasionally,lol.

Hope you lads and gents are all well and have a fulfilling and best 2024!

• Like 4

I think we'll be the last ones joining the party cause we have a serious delay caused by issues in real world, but we're getting there...:)

• Like 1

What about the new Sukhoi  series? Another 2 weeks*?

(*) Five years

• Haha 1