Jump to content

russouk2004

MODDER
  • Posts

    5,278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    148

Everything posted by russouk2004

  1. Its a pity...I can get tk models into max 2009 but if I update stuff like adding better anims,better effects ie better afterburners etc or more 3d details I cant share it....unless...hmmmm dunno..
  2. Im sure TK said exporter and or game doesnt support multi\sub- objects
  3. Thats ok most objects share one bmp or jpeg...it doesnt matter,just objects cant have 2 textures anyways game wont allow it,....max only allows one texture per object any ways...with the TW lod exporter
  4. so we can extract files from Objectdata001.cat and 002 as long as we dont swap em or give to others ? Reason I ask is....so I can import to max and make better detail,IE,less blocky stuff,add new anims,effects to some aircraft models..TW ones. etc
  5. I attached one to ur message but seems to have gone,or you recd it? heres 2 part basics with txt Airbrakes tut.7z
  6. Somewhere in Nevada.....Area51 unconfirmed....C L A S S I F I E D , circa 1985
  7. 390.65 on my gtx980 and no flicker runs really good...no worries afaik.
  8. Add game to control panel and have game dictate gfx levels mines set to that and games fine as is....app controlled for sf2...easy peasy also,max 2009 32 runs ok on win 10,if u get probs...make sure all hot fixes and sp1 applied,if further trouble,dont use dx 10 use 9,and then if troubles copy max exe and run from the shortcut...works...
  9. Flogger..........oh yeah thats what IM talking about...... Rqd screen
  10. Altered the older one to proper livery... the old and the new...
  11. View File MiG-21MF USN MiG-21MF USN Mig21 MF Aggressor evaluation a\c of VFC-12 Drop in obvious folders and fly... more mig 21`s to follow asap... Submitter russouk2004 Submitted 11/18/2017 Category MiG-21
      • 2
      • Like
      • Thanks
  12. Version 1.0.0

    241 downloads

    MiG-21MF USN Mig21 MF Aggressor evaluation a\c of VFC-12 Drop in obvious folders and fly... more mig 21`s to follow asap...
  13. Will upload soon as ive sorted screens and checked files complete.
  14. weird went back to original folder now all ok and open weeiiiiiiiiiird
  15. Banzi in the f4e data.ini file under engines....look for exhaust emmitter and change it to the name of the f15 ones or vice versa.
  16. doubt i can finish this....but if someone wants to try it....pm me
  17. These should be the ones if not I can resend mine... su27temps.7z
  18. Disregard...ive found the files....odd though
  19. when I opened max again loaded image onto the hawk pit.....hmmmm image wont open.so...went into folder...preview says cant open file....the images worked fine last time used them....so,opened paintshop pro and browsed the folders the images show fine...but will not open....since first look a few images ar now visible.....but the others refuse to open....sizes are there etc....jpegs and psp and psd files....this is odd....hopefully,I recall putting them on a dvd....hope so...any ideas? tried file format assosiation etc....no prog will open them even gimp .only paintshop pro progs will show them in browse or preview mode....anyone know of image cache software os such that will fix this?...tried allsorts its damn weird... cheers hope the back up is indeed backed up .
  20. Looking good....will these be out before I come back to sf ? lol been away and busy ,hope to get some stuff going by time winter sets in...looking thru my hd s theres loads to do...might start back on the hawk pit but may need some help ..hope this out soon
  21. Visit to Area 51 hmm some strange things....a mirage ,weather baloon,marsh gas? lmao
  22. This v good tutorial spells out the basics of an ME 109 in max well worth a look.. http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=15018.0
  23. as stratos requested...I did add chute to the C versions I posted here....heres the chute for them... .add the bits in the txt file to data.ini...u can use same lod for all the C versions listed. Mig29C Ukraine,Russia,Czech and Khazakstan only works on ground...S key to deploy sound lasts too long may need adjusting its length Mig29c chute.7z
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..