Jump to content

russouk2004

MODDER
  • Posts

    5,278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    148

Everything posted by russouk2004

  1. AHEM.....see here http://combatace.com/files/file/12956-sea-harrier-frs2/
  2. yes m8 thnx
  3. you can contact nvidia and report such things....
  4. yeah O know.....its getting total rebuild...I was dubious when I first came across the free 3 d model....it will be all new...no original 3d model....all my own work....as ive already started to make new parts....will post pics when on my pc... as is the TW mig mf....ive rebuilt a new one ...heres some pics....in a sec. none of new model will be ripped model.....some MF mig parts are adapted ...but ive full permission to mod the migs...new parts are as close to tw version to make unwrapping and remapping the meshes less tiresome and existing templates friendly....
  5. Obviously,you need the mk7 fseat in its folder in pilots folder....under Objects\Pilots folder... [CoPilot] SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT PilotModelName=HGU26A1 SetCockpitPosition=FALSE Position=0.0,2.35,0.84 SeatModelName=Mk7 SeatPosition=0.0,2.35,0.84 MinExtentPosition=-0.25, 1.90,-0.11 MaxExtentPosition= 0.25, 2.84, 1.07 CanopyNodeName=canopy_rear_outer CanopyAnimationID=3 HasArmor=TRUE ArmorMaterial=STEEL Armor .Thickness=12 Armor .Thickness=12 Armor[REAR].Thickness=12 Armor[bOTTOM].Thickness=12
  6. yes m8.....and im still working on mig29 along with about 6 other models lol...
  7. What other sim has so many a\c that never get to see the light of day...we build anything here at CA for SF series....
  8. I personally like the P47 N ...as its a real engine sound taken from a video....as is my mig 29 sound
  9. What a beautiful animal....love eagles.....those eyes...amazing
  10. I wonder if mue can repack lods into the locked cat?......im sure he has opened the locked cat....mue if u read this.....I ask this as ive got the mig21 mf out of the game,and rebuilding it to add bump map etc...are you able to do that? I might add.....its for own use atm...unless we get TK to openly say we can do what we want...so ong as its not for any monetary gain..
  11. I use paintshop pro for numbers etc...as it allows you to have numbers in say red with white border of any pixel size you like....also to get rid of the outer edge happening...I set number say green. ...then background minutely lighter or darker so it doesnt show in game.... layers seperate to show...
  12. TBH if we took the code apart and didnt make money from it...I think TK would care less...If we had someone make exporters....I would bet cash he could care less also....
  13. we need find some clever dick programmer who can make other 3d progs exporters....
  14. ahh ok....ive bought one from overcloskers uk fo 280 quid....but there are 970 s for just over 200 quid...for same money can get an amd R9 card,same performance as a 970 but amd comes with 8gb of ddr5 ram...i may get one also,as driver probs with nvid on sf2..
  15. you can get a 970 for just a little more over the cost of a 745
  16. glad to see it and you are active m8....I really need finish the hawk pit
  17. seems we got the migs sorted..mig21-bis ..pink bits are new replacements....done new front gear rear gears are wips... new engine\afterburner.....skin is temporary.....most bits will be new....wheels for example...still lots to do...
  18. yes kev m8 if you look at the green "hit Boxes"...they seem too far off imho The two co-ords are top left and bottom right...which really is all you need for a mesh...as game works out the rest as they are opposites of the others..
  19. kev from looking at the lod viewer...use the bounding box co-ords...they seem closer to the mesh ,rather than the green hit boxes....select mesh....select bounding box view....save out to txt file...hey presto..highlighted.....Fuselage_P (nose) co-ords done...mostr models have min max settings anyways....its not absolutly rq`d to have them for minor stuff
  20. for a mesh you only need 3 collision point co-ords the game can work out the last from the 1st three....as it must be the opposite corners co-ords in reverse... got thatt ? lol
  21. ahhh gotcha
  22. The double ended one ?...lol...only noticed it when uploading the screen
  23. ok,I think im done....optional sharky bits...will u\l asap
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..