Jump to content

russouk2004

MODDER
  • Posts

    5,278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    148

Everything posted by russouk2004

  1. it was just my inquisitivy that made me look at the terrain etc.....doubt its any use ...anyways....done...now thread can be delered as its served no purpose
  2. VFC-12,"Fighting Omars" Using Real Aggressors...more or less done
  3. exactly m8...you hit the nail on the head my point exactly
  4. The program captures 3d scenes etc in game......I am not distributing anything...this is for personal use....and as stated....I use the model for painting...as its unusable tbh....anyways....making ur own models is far more fun... the program isninjaripper Its been around ages......Im not the 1st one to use it...its been used by 1000`s of users.... I dont condone piracy hence why I havent shared anything...nor will I...anyways,I openly show I use it....and dont feel I need defend myself...as im not doing anything ,that others are probably doing ,or have done...TK said that he didnt care what was done as long as his stuff wasnt sold or masqueraded as someone elses work... mue could be accused of this too...as his tool obviously can extract the lods from the cats...and I know he uses it only for his own use....which is commendable....nothing personal mue m8...just using the tool u made as an example...as everyone praises that but some think im doing wrong lol...not that I care.....as im only doing what TK`s guidelines allows. btw..3dripper dx. does the same....names wrong way aroun
  5. Terrain is Germany I think... doubtful blackbird m8 the extractor I use only seems to extract parts of the world....not all...im looking into it deeper... :)... This pic below is of extracted 21 MF....the a\c come out ok but with no anims,transparent areas like canopys dont come out....and there are other small issues...the models could be put back together but it would take a whole lotta work...quicker to build new... this one I pulled out of game solely to use for painting...like so
  6. I was curious...so....heres what the sf world looks like in 3ds max...
  7. Some stuff...you imagined it....its a Mirage...
  8. Nice job
  9. View File Sukhoi Superjet 100.7z Sukhoi SJ100 Airliner By Sukhoi.... ..for StrikeFighters 2 Adapted by me...Russouk2004....(Russouk2004@gmail.com) The Russian answer for a small carrier such as the Successful Boeing 737 series. DISClAIMER.................... May work in SF1 but if it doesnt work,ive no intention of making it for sf1. Set as a seperate nation ....called Airliner. Its optional,if you want to rename it as Russian Add this to nations.ini,change XXX to next consequetive number...in your list...adapt as required [NationXXX] Name=Airliner DisplayName=Airline Alignment=FRIENDLY Mercenary=FALSE PilotNameList=NamesMercs.lst RankList=RanksRussian.lst CallsignList=CallsignsUS.lst Formation.Fighter= Formation.Attack= Formation.Bomber= Formation.Transport=Airliner Formation.Tank= Formation.MobileAD= PilotTrainingStandard=EXCELLENT GenderRatio=0 DebriefSuccessMusic=DebriefSuccess.wav DebriefFailMusic=DebriefFail.wav DebriefKilledMusic=DebriefKilled.wav SpeechFile=USAFSpeech.cat SpeechTextFile=USAFSpeechText.str ActiveDate=1992 I didnt create the model,only remodelled it somewhat and add a few new items etc.... .............................................................Work ive done......................... Template tidied up a little. To follow soon.. new textures added....slightly higher res. complete New landing gears front and back.. some 3d body work. some mapping stretch fixed. some areas of original texture removed due to being remade or repainted. added model cockpit area,new glass etc Drop Objects folder into your SF2 Mod folder,should be ...C:\Users\YOUR INFO HERE\Saved Games\ThirdWire\YOUR GAME FOLDER NAME HERE click yes to add folders into required main folders. no need for anything else if you have done this properly. This little jet is quite a nice airplane...in game its got a shortish rotation,ive checked some videos and it can take off in quite a short time,and can climb away well... If you feel you can improve it in any way ,feel free to do so and I can update it... Requires..... Prop_Pilot Keys.... Crew Door SHIFT+0 Spoilers,and reversers (Brakes) S Key....spoilers work in air and on ground\approach.....reversers only work on ground...... I havent done decals,but can do if required....also template is messy as so many unused layers etc,soon as ive sorted it...It will follow... CREDITS.......................... Model was originally Freeware low poly Sukhoi Superjet 100 model was created by Aleksey Rubtsov aka Rulexy Additional textures...Engine.jpg engine_core.jpg,Tires.jpg originally from Freeware FS2004 SSJ100 by By Edgar Guinart López KC-10 cockpit (C-130J-30_cockpit) originally by Kesselbrut This mod is released under the CA Freeware agreement... only for free distribution with credits given. If Ive forgotten something,please contact me via the download support .. Submitter russouk2004 Submitted 01/13/2016 Category Other
      • 1
      • Like
  10. u\loaded awaiting app..
  11. 357 downloads

    Sukhoi SJ100 Airliner By Sukhoi.... ..for StrikeFighters 2 Adapted by me...Russouk2004....(Russouk2004@gmail.com) The Russian answer for a small carrier such as the Successful Boeing 737 series. DISClAIMER.................... May work in SF1 but if it doesnt work,ive no intention of making it for sf1. Set as a seperate nation ....called Airliner. Its optional,if you want to rename it as Russian Add this to nations.ini,change XXX to next consequetive number...in your list...adapt as required [NationXXX] Name=Airliner DisplayName=Airline Alignment=FRIENDLY Mercenary=FALSE PilotNameList=NamesMercs.lst RankList=RanksRussian.lst CallsignList=CallsignsUS.lst Formation.Fighter= Formation.Attack= Formation.Bomber= Formation.Transport=Airliner Formation.Tank= Formation.MobileAD= PilotTrainingStandard=EXCELLENT GenderRatio=0 DebriefSuccessMusic=DebriefSuccess.wav DebriefFailMusic=DebriefFail.wav DebriefKilledMusic=DebriefKilled.wav SpeechFile=USAFSpeech.cat SpeechTextFile=USAFSpeechText.str ActiveDate=1992 I didnt create the model,only remodelled it somewhat and add a few new items etc.... .............................................................Work ive done......................... Template tidied up a little. To follow soon.. new textures added....slightly higher res. complete New landing gears front and back.. some 3d body work. some mapping stretch fixed. some areas of original texture removed due to being remade or repainted. added model cockpit area,new glass etc Drop Objects folder into your SF2 Mod folder,should be ...C:\Users\YOUR INFO HERE\Saved Games\ThirdWire\YOUR GAME FOLDER NAME HERE click yes to add folders into required main folders. no need for anything else if you have done this properly. This little jet is quite a nice airplane...in game its got a shortish rotation,ive checked some videos and it can take off in quite a short time,and can climb away well... If you feel you can improve it in any way ,feel free to do so and I can update it... Requires..... Prop_Pilot Keys.... Crew Door SHIFT+0 Spoilers,and reversers (Brakes) S Key....spoilers work in air and on ground\approach.....reversers only work on ground...... I havent done decals,but can do if required....also template is messy as so many unused layers etc,soon as ive sorted it...It will follow... CREDITS.......................... Model was originally Freeware low poly Sukhoi Superjet 100 model was created by Aleksey Rubtsov aka Rulexy Additional textures...Engine.jpg engine_core.jpg,Tires.jpg originally from Freeware FS2004 SSJ100 by By Edgar Guinart López KC-10 cockpit (C-130J-30_cockpit) originally by Kesselbrut This mod is released under the CA Freeware agreement... only for free distribution with credits given. If Ive forgotten something,please contact me via the download support ..
  12. Will do....I did start to sort it out to upload before I moved home.....will dig it out now.
  13. Very sad,first I noticed was a tribute to him on tv...I thought,why...then saw news....he was a music legend and a trailblazer in his genre and he gave birth to a new style of music,im sure nealry everyone liked his contributions.
  14. "In Formation"....(Fightin Omars) "Roger".....(Rabbit)
  15. In my Mig 15 decal folder I have are... INSIGNIA029c.Tga etc from pack By Paulopanz etc...Read me below....look for the pack in D\L`s
  16. Ive remodelled the F4E and removed the rear seat,cockpit\canopy etc...Its unique atm to the Red Arrows skin as I had to remap some areas...but ive modded the template....im doing a few more bits and all being well should be able to release the Red Arrow version of what Im calling the F-4ES_85........S as in Single seat..85 as in 1985 lol... F-4ES-FGR and The F-4ES_85 (Red Arrows F-4E variant made specifically for thethem)
  17. I think the link above is these I have....works fine in SF2
  18. Display team they may be,But they are still an operational frontline unit too ! (New Nose....twaeked skin\mapping)
  19. R.A.F.`s Red Arrows....Go Supersonic
  20. I use paintshop pro. 7.04 for most of my stuff...and ps for other bits... psp is sometimes more user friendly....there is a version out there free to use.on a site that has abandon ware...I forget the site name..I have it if you want it.... small vid to show how easy to copy areas you need repeat easily... 2016-01-02-23-54-50.wmv Paint Shop Pro 7.04 Anniversary Edition RETAIL.7z
  21. I love the JU-88,junkers built an a\c that was nearly as good as the mossie,but no where as fast....JU-88 had nice lines....hope you are doing the night version? c-2 or c-6 zerstorer?...
  22. "The Phantom Menace"...as star wars is hot news atm...
  23. Just saw it on news....Fucking hell....what a loss....loved lemmy...sad day...R.I.P. lemmy
  24. Im too lazy to add objects manually...send me all yer modded terrains lol
  25. Heightmap bmp....you need edit the tga VIETNAMSC50C.Tga....as kev says
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..