Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Nice work so far though, but there shouldn't be a problem hosting it here (the final version), right?
  2. I mean the problem has only happened once so far. SF2 Complete is worth the money in my opinion. I mean the problem with the stick and keyboard happened only once with SF2 Complete after years of having it installed, so don't discount it after one incident. I mean it would be a known issue to all of us, but realistically it does work as much as it does, and no real issues other than that one incident.
  3. I had a similar issue and I solved it with the Default.ini, replacing the old file as my stick wouldn't work for some reason, even though it relatively works most of the time.
  4. Ugh, that's probably why I get launched at with an R-77 that seems to outrange my AMRAAMs. I'll have to look at some or a lot of files down the road for it to seem relatable and workable. Thanks for this though
  5. Nope, I don't fly Hard mode, because why make a simple operation difficult?
  6. Yeah, but how do you implement it in-game, which is the real question?
  7. I bet he's playing Hard FM and so it's giving him issues. I don't touch shit on my Supers and nothing happens on at least the NA deck
  8. Which carrier is it using? There was an issue with it depending on the carrier, and we tried to solve the issue with skids, so it would launch normally.
  9. Well, it pretty much shows that TK finds that the mobile market is preferable to the PC. I mean what are we supposed to do?
  10. Yeah I know that. I mean there should be coding to support the ramp working as it should and so on.
  11. It should also include the 3D mesh making the aircraft go over the ski jump, not just an ini dance though. I mean it has to appear to go up the ski jump like it should, and that has to do with collision and stuff.
  12. View File F/A-18F Block II "Vandy 1" Skin A rendition of the new VX-9 scheme for the famous "Vandy 1" scheme that has been shown throughout the ages. Simply drop in your FA-18F_BlkII folder and go fly, and can be found under Vandy 1 in the drop-down menu. Submitter EricJ Submitted 02/24/2023 Category F-18
  13. Version 1.5

    71 downloads

    A rendition of the new VX-9 scheme for the famous "Vandy 1" scheme that has been shown throughout the ages. Simply drop in your FA-18F_BlkII folder and go fly, and can be found under Vandy 1 in the drop-down menu.
  14. Tweaked the gloss a bit more, or more exactly the reflection and it looks good enough for gubmint work. Also uploaded and waiting for admin approval.
  15. I found my old Blue Angels Super Hornet skin and used the settings to get this:
  16. Yeah, that's what I have too on my hard drive. I have that pic and another one but that's it so far.
  17. Practically done. I'll work on it tomorrow, I may try and add some names or something or leave it out.
  18. Most of the body finished:
  19. Here's a start. I still have to do the bat symbol (I've progressed quite a bit since this shot) Also, what is a good gloss setting for planes using the TextureSet.ini? I had an old Blue Angels skin (might need to look it up) for glossy planes, but any recommendations?
  20. Going to get around and do this one sometime, once I get more shots of the aircraft , but the two here seem good enough for now.
  21. I use a one I made off of a 3D model that I bought, but that looks good Gepard, much better than what it used to be.
  22. Lol methinks you'll have better luck with the lottery but you never know...
  23. Thanks, it was a good thing to work on with the team and all too. They did most of the work, I just did the textures and so on.
  24. Stealth really isn't the reason, or the lack of stealth, but I got killed by an Su-27 that snuck up on me and shot me down. I mean if the RWR was functioning properly I would have not been hit like that. But yeah I guess the Tomcat has it's charms to some people. I flew it around a bit (TMF and stock) and never really got that much interested in it. I like flying strike missions a lot so that's a reason why I fly the Super Hornet compared to other aircraft. It's a bit of a lemon yes, but I can get to most places fine with it. I've also flown the A-6E and enjoyed it as well, nice plane for Cold War era flying.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..