-
Posts
13,467 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
Did some research (was looking for something else) and happened upon the page for the F-16 Block 52 radar, so I tweaked it to improve the stats somewhat (for the Viper Team Block 52 F-16), radar reference is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/APG-68 Simply replace the file and go fly. You can lock onto targets at 100 miles (I figured that was realistic enough) to use the AIM-120D effectively depending on your install. F-16C_B52_AVIONICS.7z
-
-
Coming in for a bad trap. If I was flying a real plane they would have waved me off and I would have struck the ship, possibly damaging the landing gear and turn in my wings. But this is SF2 and I can get away with it.
-
Oh, me forgetting that the templates are a sub-entry in the Aircraft Skins part of the SF2 Downloads.
-
Oh snap, I was wrong, sorry looks like I'm the one having a senior moment here.
-
I think so, as for the SF2 side (don't know about SF1) they're gone from the file area Utilities/Editors/.
-
Here are mine, it's for the only one we got, the FastCargo one (I believe that's it) but has everything, for the A, B, and C models. F-35Templates.7z Wrench, is it possible to add a Texture template thing for the Downloads section? I tried to find them under Utilities/Editors (where I believe that they were initially) but now gone.
-
torno should be working on a Sea Harrier, I'm sure that it's a new build cockpit I saw in there Espanol forum
-
There's a mod by FastCargo that does just that. Check the Downloads section and I would tell you the exact name if I remembered it. Should be in either the SF1 or SF2 section.
-
I'll probably never use it, but man that's beautiful work Ravenclaw.
-
Yeah it is what it is. I mean we can show an AMRAAM shot and describe what you expect to see, but with the audio cue it's pretty much something that is easy to do and would just feature BVR shots against various aircraft before or after they launch on you (especially with the more modern jets and the like). But right now unless I fix the issue with my stick I'll stay away from it.
-
SF2 occasionally stops responding to keyboard
Flanker562 replied to malibu43's topic in General Discussion
Okay I think I narrowed down the issue, it has to be the stick that is causing the issue now (at least with me). I unplug my stick because I need to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint and it gets touchy with the game and my stick, so I unplug it. Anyways, after unplugging my stick I had full keyboard authority, and mouse worked fine. So something is causing an issue with the game and the stick. I've been using the same stick for a year or two now and haven't had any issues. It could be a setting with the Microsoft Gaming or something, but that could be a start, the joystick causing the issue. And I think the workaround with Win11 is to to go into Settings/Bluetooth and Devices and View more devices. Select your stick while plugged in and remove it from the listing. Then unplug it and then replug it back in and things should be fine. I had noticed earlier when I was doing something with Breakpoint it didn't recognize my stick (it's sensitive to my stick) and I did what I had to do without any issue. Only when I did the previous described did it recognize my stick and had the controller problem I had with it. Maybe something screwy got with the updated stuff that Microsoft is doing with Win11 but that might solve your problem too. -
I mean I could make one, but so far I haven't done too well in BVR in some cases, so it doesn't matter. This topic is also more focused on dogfighting an the like and not so much BVR, which is just hoping you get in position first and fire first. There's not much to talk about other than what we mod on the missiles too.
-
SF2 occasionally stops responding to keyboard
Flanker562 replied to malibu43's topic in General Discussion
It's starting to do that with me. I worked on a personal skin of mine and wanted to check on how it looked in-game. Can't do shit with the keys and didn't try the stick because it probably was borked too. I'm thinking it's Windows 11 as it never happened before. The updates I think (but don't know) are causing it to make it not work like that. -
Super Hornets tilting nose down through carrier deck
Flanker562 replied to Sharkdog99's topic in General Discussion
If he recently downloaded the pack then it will be correct.- 14 replies
-
- cuba
- operation hydra
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Oh okay as it would be nice if it wasn't 60% of the actual distance per map or so. I remember one person was doing a mega map but apparently the project fell through.
-
Okay, I'll bite because I must have missed it, but which map allows for something like that?
-
HomeFries turned me on to something like that. I'll have to look on it sometime I suppose.
-
I was deployed to Kuwait from December 2000 to April 2001 (or thereabouts, it's been a minute), so I was in-country for the ten-year celebration. I was a fifth wheel so I didn't participate in the dog and pony show though.
-
I wish I could still play it, or they make an updated one, then I'd be in Hog's heaven. My first was F-15E Strike Eagle shown above. It was a bit hard to use with just keyboard and mouse, but I did it.
-
Looks like torno has some competition around here...
-
I remember it too, but I don't have it either. EDIT: Found it I think, but it should be the right one
-
No problem but I think you'll have to find the cat extractor and find the .cat file it's in.
