Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,467
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. It could be the fact they require a different game, but you should try and see if the appropriate cat file is present. OR you can try your luck getting the Complete one for 100 bucks and not have to worry about it.
  2. I'm guessing the one above the MKI is a Su-35?
  3. Just tell the dude that you intend to make it for Strike Fighters 2 and so on. Not much else man, just a way to cover your ass when somebody uses their work for a game.
  4. The main concern for some 3D artists is if it is going to be used for profit, and can they have a format that isn't easily hacked. I don't know how "tough" LOD is but that was the main concern by the 3D artist for the Super Hornet I bought. If you can contact the artist and see what he/she says first and get permission. Other than that the sky is the limit really sometimes with models purchased from 3D sites. And read the licenses too. He may not have a problem with it and it may have to be pared down for poly count, but you can still get a reasonable look from an edited model and so on. And make sure it's mainly MAX compatible too. I looked at the page and it looks cool.
  5. Duuuuuude where did you get the Wyvern? Did I miss it in the Dowloads section?
  6. Probably because of the year or dimensions as well, as the D is the latest model.
  7. Thanks for the explanation for this, was going to ask anyway but cool
  8. Did you put the files in the mod folder or the main install? If you put them in the mod folder they should show up reasonably without editing anything. Methnks you put it in the main install folder and that's why they're not showing up.
  9. Ugh... My memory isn't working well so far, been a weird week. Thanks PeacePuma
  10. Caucasus map would be nice, bonus if it was part of the Ukraine map you just made, but that's just a smidgen there I suppose. But anything with mountains is pretty cool for me.
  11. Well that's what I remember from before. I downloaded the update and my ailerons don't move either.
  12. Yeah I just saw that on Mastodon, congrats!
  13. Lol I have two for movies and TV shows for iTunes, and other movies. My third one has all my work I've done over the years, as well as backups for SF2. And I make sure that it's handled with care.
  14. Of course it is.
  15. Weird, the 002, 003, 004 ones wouldn't open for me. I'll redownload them and try again.
  16. When I was in Afghanistan my laptop running Vista would crap on me, and I had to redo the whole thing, no external hard drives, nothing. Thankfully it settled down while doing the Super Hornet Package. Before that I lost some good files though, mainly pictures from the deployment. After that, I started using external hard drives.
  17. Uh no, you have to get it from DAT: Yeah I don't have access to the DAT site (the ongoing politics of that site and this site turned me off), so no thanks then. Even with the campaign you need the files from DAT, as the LODs and cockpit files aren't there. Nice work though crisisloaner.
  18. Okay, must have missed it somehow, thanks
  19. Unfortunately not, the one by JonathanRL. I may download it for the terrain though, looks interesting.
  20. Already subscribed, but will renew, and thanks Erik!
  21. It might be a DAT bird, so probably no chance. I checked the Downloads section and no luck on the Viggen.
  22. Ailerons reportedly move now
  23. it pays to be responsive though
  24. A video I made. It's about 27 minutes long but it's me flying in Menrva's Italy terrain:
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..