Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Try the What If Hangar in the downloads section and it'll be there.
  2. Basically they're saying the DDS format is wrong and they have to convert it to a format that the game will use to get the skins to show up.
  3. Nah, I've only posted two shots of the Warthog, though if you said it about the Super Hornet, you'd be right
  4. This is a cool find, as I fly solo on my missions.
  5. Heading out for a practice mission
  6. Well I took it out on a test flight on one of the D models and it worked as it should.
  7. Cool, I'll check it out later on, thanks!
  8. It's a setting for the rudders I believe, and unfortunately I don't know how to fix it, I just know it's a setting that somehow got stuck in that position.
  9. It happens to me as well.
  10. Strike mission in Libya
  11. Not really as most of them are done in the Hornet pack. I think the only missing nation is Finland though and I need to find a site (I think it exists) that shows the squadron numbers and whatnot.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..